• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD It is either that I'm lazy or I just want to enjoy the game, knowing how short it is in comparison to R2, sadly.
It's no big deal, take your time with it.

Honestly, I find R3 really easy than I use to play in when I was younger.

But I think I should play R2 soon. Whenever I get the time.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
xD It is either that I'm lazy or I just want to enjoy the game, knowing how short it is in comparison to R2, sadly.
Yeah, mainly because Rayman 3 is more linear compared to first two. Whenever I try to complete a game, my gamer senses sky rocket and I go all out.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah, mainly because Rayman 3 is more linear compared to first two. Whenever I try to complete a game, my gamer senses sky rocket and I go all out.
well, we are all different and play are own ways. As long as we all have fun either way. That's all that matters.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
well, we are all differnec.e As long as we all have fun eitherway. That's all that matters.
Of course. I wouldn't try to beat the game if I didn't enjoy it. Well, though most of the time for me it only happens when there's something I really want to unlock (Dark Rayman/Raymesis in Arena and Legends).

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I think I will play R2 again right now, actually. Even if the emulation for it is weird, I just want to go back and enjoy the game nice and slowly. So I can take in more from that game then I could have as a kid.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I think I will play R2 again right now, actually. Even if the emulation for it is weird, I just want to go back and enjoy the game nice and slowly. So I can take in more from that game then I could have as a kid.
xD Oh, yeah, your amulator makes R2 move to the speed of light. =u= Hehe, and I remembered, I had to fo the the Tower of the Livid Dead like 20 times....a reason on why it took me a while to get to Celoche, the Desert and the Shortcut. But anything to get David's HOLY VOICE.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
xD Oh, yeah, your amulator makes R2 move to the speed of light. =u= Hehe, and I remembered, I had to fo the the Tower of the Livid Dead like 20 times....a reason on why it took me a while to get to Celoche, the Desert and the Shortcut. But anything to get David's HOLY VOICE.
Oh boy, can't wait till I get to the Desert. I was too scared to go through it as a kid, so I had to ask my brother to do it.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
i wish I could fix it... but I'm going to do way I can manage.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
*Remembers Andrea's drawing*.....Who's peeling onions?
I wonder how many times you said Andrea's name today, it's funny.

And well, since the GBA game made it clear he was ok...I'm not sad about it...

Although I wish he's appear in the newer games again.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
=u= I know this is just overreaching, but I just find this funny.

upload_2015-10-20_14-46-18.png

xD They look kinda familiar... Although, I doubt Ancel would have did this as a reference to R3, because he was working on this game during that time to have much input on R3, but still, it's funny how these remind me of Ray's sneakers. It even reminds me of the scrapped R4 concept design of the Mecha Ray picture.

But since this happened WAY after BGnE, I don't they have any connection. =u= But it was still amusing when I saw the pig's shoes just now. xD

Last edited:

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
Still a tiny bit sick, but I'm not too sick to post this.

Think of me less if you must! :)

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

PAC-MAN PENGUIN

Smash Cadet
With the PAC-MAN battlefield in Rayman Arena and Michael Ancel's PAC-MAN Mario Maker Level, I think its safe to say Michael Ancel Loves PAC-MAN. So I bet he'd love to see Rayman battle it out with PAC-MAN in smash bros /:)

Top Bottom