• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
So, you guys know how some characters in Smash have their Final Smashes borrowed from another character in their franchise (Example being Lucas using PK Starstorm)?
How would you guys feel if for Rayman's Final Smash, he took a page out of Globox's book and did the rain dance?

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
So, you guys know how some characters in Smash have their Final Smashes borrowed from another character in their franchise (Example being Lucas using PK Starstorm)?
How would you guys feel if for Rayman's Final Smash, he took a page out of Globox's book and did the rain dance?
That would be amazing.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Not really sure how I would feel about that.
I'd prefer if Rayman did something he did for his Final Smash.

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
That would be disappointing to be honest. It wouldn't be "cool" to pull off. :/

I did however have the idea of a Globox assist trophy where he does his rain dance, causing gravity to become heavier as rain fell on the opponents.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Everyone else's art looks better than mine.

Why?
Hey, look on the bright side.

At least you can draw. ._.
That would be disappointing to be honest. It wouldn't be "cool" to pull off. :/

I did however have the idea of a Globox assist trophy where he does his rain dance, causing gravity to become heavier as rain fell on the opponents.
Did you somehow put RNG in your sig? If you did, that's incredibly impressive. (To me,anyways) Good job.

Good Assist Trophy idea as well.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well, yeah, I can see, but I've never given it a serious try at all myself, and I honestly don't intend to.
That's what I said about writing stories in english, I'm not a pro, but I at least try, even if it isn't my forte.

Last edited:

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Leaks...are we seriously that bored people. I'm not believing anything till I get video footage. If it's photos taken by a potato forget it. I've learned my lessons since, the ESRB leak and the Omni leak.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

Globox: You were doing so well, Rayman! What's going on with ya?
Rayman: I'm trying to get to this mushroom, but this stupid invisible wall won't...LET ME!!

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
You know, has anyone ever thought that Rayman 2 should be released on the Wii U VC?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You know, has anyone ever thought that Rayman 2 should be released on the Wii U VC?
Well, the game's has been ported like 10 times on like every other system at this point...either just remake the game from scratch into HD, or just not do it at all imo. Also, R3 HD remake as well.

rayman_3__hoodlum_havoc__wii_u_box_art_by_rayman2000-d7ipwn8.jpg

Better time to post this I found earlier if any.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Lack of any kind of news is... kinda... making me...

Of course that makes it so much sweeter when something IS finally revealed. After that I'll be all:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Lack of any kind of news is... kinda... making me...

Of course that makes it so much sweeter when something IS finally revealed. After that I'll be all:
=u= Patience...we have one month left. that's literally how long something has to take before the holidays...just wait, it will come. xD

Sorry, double posted..

Last edited:

AndreaAC

=w= But I like the other one, it's the one I had.... xD I guess that could have been used, but wasn't it only the French version?
xD I HAD THAT ONE AS WELL! =u= but I always expected the cool artwork that was the one I showed before I found the game.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD I HAD THAT ONE AS WELL! =u= but I always expected the cool artwork that was the one I showed before I found the game.
Imo, it would be rather neat to unlock concept art like that if you beat the game, that would have been cooler than crappy minigames. =u=

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Imo, it would be rather neat to unlock concept art like that if you beat the game, that would have been cooler than crappy minigames. =u=
.u. I honestly enjoyed some of the minigames, even when I could play Mad Trax with my cousins.

AndreaAC

=u= Oh. Well, other than that one game with the sunken ships (if that's the right game I'm thinking of), they sucked because I had no one to play with... ;w;
xD No, it's the one with the shoe kart that you had to use a GameBoy to create the rest of the track. The one with the balloons in the rainy enviroment was just for one player.

Top Bottom