• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Mogenar? =u= Of course he was annoying.

o-o Uh..Rayman stuff,
Seriously, he had endless amounts of health and you had to be so precise to hit him. I had to take a break after that.

The cutscene afterwards made me have...mixed feelings.

>Samus is taking her helmet off

Yay.

>To vomit

.....Oh.

That's the oddest Rayman walk I've seen thus far.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Seriously, he had endless amounts of health and you had to be so precise to hit him. I had to take a break after that.

The cutscene afterwards made me have...mixed feelings.

>Samus is taking her helmet off

Yay.

>To vomit

.....Oh.

That's the oddest Rayman walk I've seen thus far.
power_inside_by_amberday-d8jgcvy.jpg

=u= I think that was challenging indeed. But, Rayman. xD

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
This entire site is going to go nuts.
Like it hasn't been doing this already. =u= People are just insane with all these dumb rumors...

23rd? The same day as the 50 Fact Extravaganza? Well, I don't really wanna get my hopes up, but we'll see.
It most likely won't be anything, but who knows.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
The time is going sloooowly and boring about news, I hope we see a ND this month, Nikki (the user from twitter) said that there was going to be a ND today, but it seems that this isn't happening.

Also, that Rayman gif walking.. it's so weird xD.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
The time is going sloooowly and boring about news, I hope we see a ND this month, Nikki (the user from twitter) said that there was going to be a ND today, but it seems that this isn't happening.

Also, that Rayman gif walking.. it's so weird xD.
11 days after the ballot ended. Come on Nintendo, tell us something.....

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
It's actually "supposed" to be a direct on the 23rd. That's what I heard.

You know what? I'm so done with this crap.
These leakers think it's funny to pull this type of stuff on us.
Well, it isn't. We have been STARVING for a new character for FOUR MONTHS.
Nintendo, hurry up and get the new character out. At this point, I don't care who it is.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

You know what? I'm so done with this crap.
These leakers think it's funny to pull this type of stuff on us.
Well, it isn't. We have been STARVING for a new character for FOUR MONTHS.
Nintendo, hurry up and get the new character out. At this point, I don't care who it is.
The 3 I'm hoping for the most are Rayman, Wolf, and Snake, but I'll accept any announced character.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, since I don't have much care for this stuff really, I'm going to hope for you all's sanity, that something does come soon. =u=

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh, come on, It's not like we are gonna go insane if nothing happens. We're just waiting.
=u=...Honestly from how everyone on this site seems to be about a character being DLC or whatever.... I'm not too sure about that... xD

But, if it doesn't happen, good good. .u. I just don't wanna see people lose their heads like Rayman xD

474px-RaymanLySketch02.jpg

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
=u=...Honestly from how everyone on this site seems to be about a character being DLC or whatever.... I'm not too sure abut that... xD

But, if it doesn't happan, good good. .u. I just don't wanna see people lose their heads like Rayman xD

View attachment 78127
Well, count me out on that. I'm sure they'll deliver soon, anyway.

I'm going to hope for my sanity too.. Jk xD. But seriously it's boring to wait for news about Smash :/
Ditto.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
I'm not going insane with news drought.

Just really, really bored.
=u=...Honestly from how everyone on this site seems to be about a character being DLC or whatever.... I'm not too sure about that... xD

But, if it doesn't happen, good good. .u. I just don't wanna see people lose their heads like Rayman xD

View attachment 78127
Well, what else are we gonna get? If they were going to make free characters, they would've done it by now. And even though the stages are pretty cool (I almost always play on Mario Maker now), I doubt people could take any more of "Mii Fighters with Stages"

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
You people do realize it takes a lot of work to make this stuff, right?
I know it takes a lot of work. You can't rush perfection.
It kinda is a problem, though, if Smash DLC is the only thing that you're looking forward to.
I mean, we can all agree that Nintendo's holiday lineup this year is a little underwhelming, right?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

View attachment 78127
You know, I'm glad I'm not into the desperate news hunting. I just sit here, peacefully, watching the rest of the world burn.

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
No Direct today? Shocker. I ain't believing anything until we get word from an official source.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, it's good she and I basically doesn't haven the game...so, that's really why.

That, and Ridley speculation is why I refuse to care about a video game so much anymore..

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Once Smash 4 speculation is over, I'm probably going to end up like you two if neither King K. Rool or Rayman get in.
If they do get in, though? Who knows.:ohwell:

Last edited:
Top Bottom