• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I know this has been discussed before, but which logo do you think would have Rayman in Smash? I've heard people that want the Lum from origins, I want the O logo from his body:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I know this has been discussed before, but which logo do you think would have Rayman in Smash? I've heard people that want the Lum from origins, I want the O logo from his body:

I'd prefer the original symbol as well, but I expect them to just use Origins related stuff, imo.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

I agree with that, the O symbol is iconic in comparison to the Lum from Origins/Legends.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

I have always loved the this Logotype of R3. I like the depth and materials.
Same, but I know it wouldn't happen, unless it was R3 Rayman.

I said that because they put "SF" as the logo for Ryu, honestly I didn't expect "SF" to be the logo xD.
But that's because Ryu is based on his SF2 incarnation. So, again, unless it's R3 Rayman, I don't think that would happen.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, we can dream, even if it's obvious they would go with RO/RL.
Well, of course. But I'm just speaking logically. Unless I'm proven wrong, which I would GLADLY admit to if it mean R3 Rayman was playable.

God you all post so fast...

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I like both of them, but I'm leaning more towards the Lum.

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
I don't know if you guys know but SGDQ is gonna be speedrunning Rayman PS2 on Tuesday at around 1:29PM
If you don't know about SGDQ they are an amazing big speedrunning group who speedrun 100s of games and who are currently streaming speedruns throughout the week for charity right now: July 26th - August 1st
If you want to watch their amazing speedruns throughout the week, Here's their schedule & Stream channel
https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule
http://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

Top Bottom