• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I wished this was the actual trophy in the game. BTW, anybody did some recent data mining for unused game data (potential DLC) when the update came up?
I wish for the same thing, imo....

And well, as far as I'm aware, nothing really other than something hinting at a possible return of Fountain of Dreams.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I'm not going to watch Ubisoft's conference live to see a new Rayman game be announced, as there's also the possibility they won't announce a new Rayman.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I'm not going to watch Ubisoft's conference live to see a new Rayman game be announced, as there's also the possibility they won't announce a new Rayman.
Good. Neither will I. We don't need to put up with any more disappointment that we have to put up with Ubisoft since last year's E3.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Do you guys have accounts on any major websites?
I was wondering that if a new Rayman game is announced, can you guys post a link to the Smash Ballot on articles regarding the new Rayman game?
This is my only account, honestly.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Since Ryu is bundled with Suzaku Castle, I think it's safe to say that Rayman would be bundled with the Glade of Dreams.
Obviously. Here's how it would work between both versions. The Wii U version would feature worlds from Rayman Legends, while the 3DS version would include worlds from Origins. The stages will change up similar to Mushroom Kingdom U, with each world having their own gimmick. Though the one gimmick the Wii U version, usually at random, the stage would be playing music from the Music Levels, granted if the copyrighted songs are allowed, with the obstacles reflecting that of the music stages itself.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I'm starting to get anxious seeing Ubisoft's conference.
On one hand, the lack of any leaks from them makes me happy that it will be a surprise.
On the other hand, however, the lack of any leaks also makes me worried that Ubisoft doesn't have much up their sleeve.
"Prays for new Rayman to come to Wii U."

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
*sighs*... As usual, I guess my Smashboards notification system decided to screw me over and mute this thread or something.. as it completely stopped notifying me of stuff here and I had no idea there were still messages going on.. -_-

At any rate, I guess I'm back.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Obviously. Here's how it would work between both versions. The Wii U version would feature worlds from Rayman Legends, while the 3DS version would include worlds from Origins. The stages will change up similar to Mushroom Kingdom U, with each world having their own gimmick. Though the one gimmick the Wii U version, usually at random, the stage would be playing music from the Music Levels, granted if the copyrighted songs are allowed, with the obstacles reflecting that of the music stages itself.
Actually, considering Ryu's stage is on both 3DS and Wii U, I think if Rayman gets in, his stage will be shared with both versions.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Best case scenario: Ubisoft announces new 3D Rayman game and Rayman in Smash as a deal with Nintendo.

Second best case: either one of those two separately.

Still really good: another Ubiart Rayman game.

"You tried": Rayman anniversary compilation. Again.

Ubisoft, get out: Nothing Rayman.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Best case scenario: Ubisoft announces new 3D Rayman game and Rayman in Smash as a deal with Nintendo.

Second best case: either one of those two separately.

Still really good: another Ubiart Rayman game.

"You tried": Rayman anniversary compilation. Again.

Ubisoft, get out: Nothing Rayman.
I'd go with either You tried or Ubisoft, get out.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Nintendo's World Championships it made me wonder if they were foreshadowing that we may get something else than what we already know. The fact they played Smash 4 at the semifinals makes me wonder if we're really done with Smash for E3?

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Nintendo's World Championships it made me wonder if they were foreshadowing that we may get something else than what we already know. The fact they played Smash 4 at the semifinals makes me wonder if we're really done with Smash for E3?
EDIT:

Maybe, but I'm not going to get my hopes up this time. BTW, I've tweeted to Nintendo about Rayman in Smash Bros yesterday, and guess who just faved it? The official Rayman Twitter account. Still, I'm not getting myself hyped about it since it probably doesn't mean much.

BTW, anyone here knows how to embed Tweets on our posts?

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
EDIT:

Maybe, but I'm not going to get my hopes up this time. BTW, I've tweeted to Nintendo about Rayman in Smash Bros yesterday, and guess who just faved it? The official Rayman Twitter account. Still, I'm not getting myself hyped about it since it probably doesn't mean much.

BTW, anyone here knows how to embed Tweets on our posts?
Click on the media button next to the image one. That lets you embed tweets.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I found this on the miiverse stage

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkLCwybzg

Was supposed to show up as a support for ryu, lol. I wonder if these things are even allowed.
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if more fighting game fantatics use Ryu's forum just to start campaigning for the likes of Scorpion or Kasumi. Now watch this happen since most of the major fighting game stars were demoted to Mii Fighter costumes. :troll:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Honestly I can't tell if they're actually retweeting these as a sign of support, or they're just being huge teases.

If it's the former, then cool. If it's the latter, why.

Top Bottom