• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well, I never got the chance to see this trailer before... But now looking at this...why didn't they just make a 3D Rayman game if they were going to make such a CGI trailer like this before?... ._.
Well, maybe because it would take them more time, and besides, the trailer may have a pretty detailed CGI, but in the game it won't look exactly like it.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, maybe because it would take them more time, and besides, the trailer may have a pretty detailed CGI, but in the game it won't look exactly like it.
Well, as far as I'm concerned, that better put that time into making a 3D Rayman game for this year's reveal. That would be worth something to me, at the very least, imo.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Well, as far as I'm concerned, that better put that time into making a 3D Rayman game for this year's reveal. That would be worth something to me, at the very least, imo.
Well, still hoping something good appears. ALSO
Untitled.png

I got darned PS (supposedly the newest one) and I can't even use all the options I had before, yay. Curse you, Adobe.

samuroleon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Samuroleon
Probably the only one here that just wants a game with a challenge mode like legends has, but things in it actually work :p

AndreaAC

Hmm, that would be preetty cool, imo. But I don't know how it would go though, but if Ly came back.

I totally agree with this, and good thing that they can't make it "Live action" like they are going to do with AC...when they can already make everything look realistic as Hell.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:

AndreaAC

BROKEN.jpg

Honestly, even if I could come up with this, I feel limited to what I can do using PS, It just doesn't feel like before and it lacks of many things, it is kinda frustrating since what I love to do the most is making illustrations, but I can't do it the same way now.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
For a Rayman movie, I would like to see an origin story, telling the original plot of Origins. Except probably change the whole "Rayman and Globox as idiots then becoming normal" thing, that doesn't sound like it would work in a film.
As she said...isn't that from Pychonaughts or something?
It's Abe from Oddworld.

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
For a Rayman movie, I would like to see an origin story, telling the original plot of Origins. Except probably change the whole "Rayman and Globox as idiots then becoming normal" thing, that doesn't sound like it would work in a film.

It's Abe from Oddworld.
Now that would be a film I'll definitely look forward watching.

RayStrYke

Smash Apprentice
If only we could get a huge surprise from Ubisoft this year for Rayman's 20th like an short film animation i'd be stoked
-Or better yet Rayman announced for SM4SH:grin:

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Good point...
Why would they do that when the Rabbids exist, which are for some reason more popular than Rayman...
Nice avi, Abe is one of my favorite retro characters! (Waiting for the remake of Abe's Exoddus).

I'd like to see a movie of Rayman in 3D, like the CGI trailer of Legends, I wanted to see more from that trailer, it was so beautiful.

AndreaAC

Haha, It's a nice drawing, it's Quote from Cave Story:

Ohh, xD OK, I think I have heard of him before, and his name kind of funny, But yeah, the drawing pretty much achieved the Legends style.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Ohh, xD OK, I think I have heard of him before, and his name kind of funny, But yeah, the drawing pretty much achieved the Legends style.
=u= Darn me for falling asleep again....

And he's named that because he's a robot. And he has a companion in the game called Curly Brace.... So, a "Qoute" and a "Curly Brace"... computer puns. =u=

But yeah, as Jaster said, nice drawing, Andrea. Nice find.

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
If only we could get a huge surprise from Ubisoft this year for Rayman's 20th like an short film animation i'd be stoked
-Or better yet Rayman announced for SM4SH:grin:
There better be a good surprise for us with Rayman this year. I don't think we can wait another 4-5 years for them to announce the next Rayman game.

Top Bottom