• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
They were.

New results yo.
How the hell did Icy's jump up 5 spots? I love them to death but were people just like "Yeah, those little ****ers... I liked those little ****ers,"?

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's Ice Climbers. Limitations or not, they deserve to be in Smash.
Like I said, I love the little fellas, they do deserve to be back and I want them back. But holy hell am I surprised at that popularity spike!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Like I said, I love the little fellas, they do deserve to be back and I want them back. But holy hell am I surprised at that popularity spike!
People realized, and really, they are like the most unfair cut characters in Smash history. They never would have been removed if it wasn't for the 3DS. But I'm glad people are realizing they should return, together or not, even.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
People realized, and really, they are like the most unfair cut characters in Smash history. They never would have been removed if it wasn't for the 3DS. But I'm glad people are realizing they should return, together or not, even.
I could have done without the 3DS version if it meant having the Ice Climbers in, honestly.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Dang it! I was sure that I would be able to make the 6000th post myself this time. Oh well.
BTW, nice avatars you guys got there.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
You know, I should be very wary on this day if I were you. This is the kind of day that once in a blue moon, the planets align when a Nintendo Direct is announced for this very day and Sakurai's trolling powers are increased by 9000 fold should he be making an announcement, with the effects being quite devastating.

MainJPW

M.T.A
You know, I should be very wary on this day if I were you. This is the kind of day that once in a blue moon, the planets align when a Nintendo Direct is announced for this very day and Sakurai's trolling powers are increased by 9000 fold should he be making an announcement, with the effects being quite devastating.
You shouldn't worry about us, years of trolling has prepared us all for the events that will unfold on this day...

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
I hope Rayman gets confirmed in the direct or at the very least is the ? character in that leak, even though the ? character won't be available until November. If Rayman isn't DLC, Nintendo AND Ubisoft have missed a huge chance to print more money.

Rayman + SSB4 = $$$

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I hope Rayman gets confirmed in the direct or at the very least is the ? character in that leak, even though the ? character won't be available until November. If Rayman isn't DLC, Nintendo AND Ubisoft have missed a huge chance to print more money.

Rayman + SSB4 = $$$

What ? character in which leak?

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I'm sorry, but having Star Fox Wii U release in July seems WAY too early to release what is supposed to be their big holiday game. The fact that we'll be getting more characters for the next two months seems like a pipedream given what Sakurai has said.

If the Mewtwo render in the Direct is the same as the one in the leak, it MIGHT be legit. But as for the ? character...

To hell with all the other characters. We need freaking Rayman as DLC.
MAKE IT HAPPEN, SAKURAI.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
This isn't my work.
I know. I'm just saying in general that this stuff, regardless who did what, isn't meant to take legitimately unless confirmed. BTW, are those art of said characters original, besides the Mewtwo one, or are they from somewhere else? Even if it's real, I have nagging doubts that the mystery DLC character won't be Rayman, and instead will be either a Brawl or Melee veteran, once again.

OT: Does anyone have any idea where to find the Electoons in the Hard Rocks level in the Rayman DSi port?

Top Bottom