• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawr!!! brawl tourny #2 brackets up

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
pickle i didnt forget you i wasent sure if you still wanted to be in it sense its 1 day tourney but ill put you in now

and yes there is no prize yet sorry but there wont be for awhile i thought i was gunna be able to soon
but im alittle low on money to be using on lots of wii points so sorry

and also sorry kazoo im just gunna random it sense it just seams to usually work out better i hope your ok with that =)

and does anyone know what to type in to get the mr.gameandwatch face?

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
oh ok lol i always tried putting his name between and i tried eveything haha but thank you =)

also i would love to see some low tiers in here or someone who already isent being used =) i mean comon i got samus haha =D

Aibou

Smash Master
also i would love to see some low tiers in here or someone who already isent being used =) i mean comon i got samus haha =D
Yeah, come on people!!! :mad:

*is using a potential bottom tier character*

8Bitman

Smash Master
EEWWWWW ZELDA!!!!! *BARFS!!!!!!

:uzi::zelda::rocket:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*leading cause of wifi happiness*

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
we are now full thank you everyone for joining i will have brackets and time of tourney up today or tomorrow =)

Mathis

Smash Rookie
Posting to let you know I'm still alive and waiting graciously for the match-ups. I'll be there at whatever time you schedule the matches.

8Bitman

Smash Master
You both have 7 days left to live... :evil:
XD lmao! lets see, i think ill live!!! how about you did you put the curse on, yourself!!!???? muahahahah!!! XD lmao!!!

ALSO!!!! YES I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION AS SHADOW!!! WHEN IS THIS??? HOPEFULLY ON SATURDAY!!! >.<

PLEASE HURRY WITH THE BRACKETS BUDZ! I CANT WAIT! ^_^

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
im sorry about the timing ive been sick and crap well it will be on march 13 thats a saturday so lucky you 8bit lol
ill have the brackets up in a few days if not tomorrow

oh oh oh and the time will be 1pm pacific time

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=351917

remember that only the first round can be done not in chat unless it gets done really quick then maybe 2nd round also =)

8Bitman

Smash Master
O_O march 13....

*puts gun up to joshywa's head*

XD lol fine ill wait but cud we at least get like the 2nd round done too? i mean there is a losers bracket.. so it wont be taking away that much form the tourney...

8Bitman

Smash Master
i know you will you almost won in trela's tourney!!! >.< i cant wait budz! ^_^

see you there!

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
ya second rounds can be done to im just not feeling good at all thats why its not this weekend becasue when im feeiling better i got things to do

Mathis

Smash Rookie
I always get paired with the tournament director first round. Always. Never hasn't occurred. And the tournament directors usually use Olimar. God hates me. :urg:

No problem, though; I will be there March 13th, playing my heart out.

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
oh god i meant the 6th of march i thought 13 was that day but its the 6th xD

im a horrible person lol

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
you dont have to do your matches now? you can just do them in the chat if you have to

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey what time is this tommorow??? in eastern time please!!! ^_^

hopefully it starts at the earliest, 6 pm eastern. please i need to know cuz im busy tommorow and i need to know when to get home.

Top Bottom