• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate your own Toon Link

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
im not sure acctually I think im a solid 4/10-7/10.i dont know Im pretty lazy to figure out

RedyBz

Smash Cadet
Well i'm kinda new with using TL as a main but i'd give him a 5/10 close to 4 maybe?

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Yeah he keeps mentioning them to me and our other 2 main players. The problem is i'm not a lazy bum like him and i have a job as well as 6th form :).

Might come along to one sometime, problem is, i'm so used to Brawl+ i don't know how i'd do in a normal Brawl tourney.
im sure you'll do fine ',; ) and its a fest so it dont matter if you suck its all abou the fun

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
5/10- With 5 being the amounts of continues I wasted on Classic Easy when I first unlocked him using d-airs off stage XD.

I want to try out TL some more when I get chance to Brawl- I was a fan of Young Link, and Toon Link seems to have good speed, which I like.

Tiersr4Queers

Smash Apprentice
:) hmmm i'll give mine a snake/10 lol
Nah seriously i'll giv mine a 7.5/10.
Xplay was tight until they got their new studio whn there just standing. Lol have u noticed every 5 secnds adam will stare at morgan's boobs every episode!

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Well i think i improved (i gotta be below the pros or im dead meat =P) so im a 6.65

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
I may of gone up to a 5 or a 6 now not rlly sure iv been told iv improved alot but i still lose the sets 1/2 but eh wierd thing is in crew battles i always go first and last till the other crews last or second to last guy so i dunno

Zeus.

Smash Rookie
I would have to say somewhere around 5. The best I could possibly to is maybe a 6. But I haven't been to tournies so I guess I can't really say yet, I could be a lot lower for all I know. I still don't use zair enough or utilize his projectiles well.

I'll give mine a 6.5

I'm constantly spamming projectiles in the wrong way, and not using attacks effectively. I can get by and win easily, but I make a lot of little mistakes, and let frustration get the best of me.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I've been working on my Toon Link as of late and feel the need to re-evaluate myself.

1/10.

It would've been a 2/10 but -1 for me not being sexy. =(

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Shall I make a trash tier list?

Paper Trash - Clean

Santi

Plastic Bottles Trash - Mostly clean; sometimes questionable

TLMSheikant

Fish & Meat Trash - Throw this **** out now

VietGeek

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
This is gay.

We beat the MKs but no the other guys.

Thats how gay MK is. He makes us focus on him THAT much.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
I acctually think its funny when people come here and say there in the 6-9.While most of the pros (not me i aint pro)come here and say there Trash-4

Alzi

Smash Master
It depends how good you think the range 6-9 is.... lol 69!

Anyway for me i'd say a level 6-10 is really hard to get thats why i'd say i'm a basic 5. It all depends how hard you think it is to get each number.

D.white

Smash Rookie
Nahh I'm just a So-so I just got Wi-Fi and it's kind of hard to beat people 5/10 if I were me since I can keep all my combos in a lock and I always mess up on Sudden Deaths =P.

Although I beat CPU's no prob. I bet everyone does :D.

Oh btw, I'm new here :D

Lobos

Smash Master
I acctually think its funny when people come here and say there in the 6-9.While most of the pros (not me i aint pro)come here and say there Trash-4
TL mains are humble I guess, I'm cocky sometimes but its just my way of joking. :laugh: Every once in awhile I like to bring about some competition tho, help others to stride to become better..........

<<<BEST TOONLINK IN DA WORLD! 10/10!!!111!!

icy24-7

Smash Rookie
MY TOON LINK IS ABOUT A SEVEN CONSIDERING THAT I DONT OWN THE GAME AND I HAVE TO GO TO MY FRIENDS HoUSE AND PLAY:(

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Nahh I'm just a So-so I just got Wi-Fi and it's kind of hard to beat people 5/10 if I were me since I can keep all my combos in a lock and I always mess up on Sudden Deaths =P.

Although I beat CPU's no prob. I bet everyone does :D.

Oh btw, I'm new here :D
MY TOON LINK IS ABOUT A SEVEN CONSIDERING THAT I DONT OWN THE GAME AND I HAVE TO GO TO MY FRIENDS HoUSE AND PLAY:(
this is what i mean People just get the game/dont own the game and think there higher than a 5

TheJerm

Smash Champion
TL mains are humble I guess, I'm cocky sometimes but its just my way of joking. :laugh: Every once in awhile I like to bring about some competition tho, help others to stride to become better..........

<<<BEST TOONLINK IN DA WORLD! 10/10!!!111!!
Lol, if you 10/10 my level is way too high for the chart =p (Joining your cockyness)

But seriously, a goal for your TL will really make it better guys. I'm gonna reach my TL's second goal pretty soon =]

Santi

Smash Lord
Man speaks the truth. <3 atomsk

Lobos if your a 10 then im a 10^5
XD

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Lobos ur crap XD. Im a 15/10 today. Thats how good i am *very cocky* Id trash u all and jv 3 stock u. :) /thread.

Wait isnt this my thread....

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
from my expirience at tourneys. i giv my tl a 7.5/10
i got 2nd place in 2 tourneys in a row. but only of like 30 ppl.
and lost 2 the same snake 2 times in a row.lol but matches were mad close. i know i can win and get better. and i need to attend bigger tournaments in my area. and see how good i really am. im going 2 one this sat :)

Lobos

Smash Master
Screw you guys getting all cocky now. I need to start ****** again.....

Truth be told I am the best Toon link.....in free for alls MUAHAHAHAHAH

wtf atomsk MI over md/va?!?! I can see TX mayyyyyyyybe lol but MI LOL

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Actually.. Texas is prlly number 1. Specially if we would do like a 10 person crew battle. But if its only 5.. we miiiight not win. Maybe. It'll be a little harder xD

Top Bottom