• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Troykv

Smash Master
New Fire Emblem Stage Shin Faia Embureum Stage

Chance: 15%

Fates is a relevant game and popular right now. Otherwise we don't have a specific idea about this possibility, still, something that could help the chances... And who knows? Maybe Sakurai wants to revisit some other idea for a FE Stage.

Want: 95%

The only reason this doesn't have a full 100% is because:
- I have a mixed opinion about Fates
- I'm okay with generic stages, but I want something that actually represents a place, like Arena Ferox.

But yeah! I'm a friggin Fire Emblem Fan that wants to see actual great places in Smash Boards, like certain stage from certain game (The same game where Micaian and Ike are the Main Characters) that ShinyRegice already mentioned

New Fire Emblem stage want: 62%
The endgame location of Radiant Dawn (I won't mention here by name because spoilers) had been my most wanted stage since I've beaten the game, and I'd gladly take it over the generic Castle Siege. Plus Fire Emblem stages so far are fun to play on, they don't have too intrusive hazards. That said, I don't have strong feelings about another stage possibility for that series, plus I don't really want to see everyone complaint about MUH BIAS by seeing it get even more contents.
Smash Run on the Wii U... Mmm... Nah

Abstain

Predictions Time!

DK Jr.: 5.2%
Smash 5 is Console Only: 34.5%

Nominations:

Ayumi Tachibana x5

(Saving 20 Extra Nominations for another day).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fire Emblem stage

Chances: 25%

The only options left are a new stage based on unrepresented sagas like Telius or Elibe. But those games are either unpopular or will be ignored altogether. Sure there's the possibility of promoting Fates, but it's better to save that franchise for the future.

Want: 60%

I wouldn't care either way. But the Nohr/Hoshido Battlefield or the Endgame area of Radiant Dawn would be the best stages to ever happen. Just make sure Corrin appears as the Ridley wannabe that gets beaten and join the side of his enemies (Plus the obligatory Camilla cameo). :troll:

Smash Run Wii U

Chance and Want: Double Zeroes

Smash Run is the only reason why I play my copy of Smash 3DS on the train and making it available for Smash Wii U would defeat the purpose of it being an exclusive. Plus importing the Kid Icarus enemies to the Wii U would make ignite more "Bias" complaints that ever. No thank you.

Predictions: Smash 5 is home console only: 70%
Donkey Kong Jr: 2%

Nominations: Mahjong Tile (Yakuman) x5

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oooooh, this looks like fun. Let this gal take this baby for a spin before it ends.

Fire Emblem Stage

Chances: 12%

Promotion of Fates is a possibility, yet very small since it's not as major as Super Mario Maker. Sure there's games like Judgral (best FE ever) or Elibe, but I doubt they'll be referenced at all. Telius is a long shot for which it's already referenced in the generic Castle Seige stage in Smash Wii U/3DS.

Want: 90%

Give me the Nohr Opera Stage! Give me the Serenes Forest! Give me Grima! Give me the Dragon's Gate! Give me anything that's NOT another generic area!

Smash Run Wii U

Chance and Want: Sin Count: 00

Didn't Sakurai already say that this was going to be a 3DS exclusive mode? In that case, I'm complete against the idea of this mode losing its exclusivity. It's more than enough of a romp for a portal experience and I doubt it would be any better on a console.

Predictions: Smash 5 Only For Home Consoles!: 40%
I doubt they'll ever abandon the idea of a portable version since it was a success.

Scrappy Doo Kong Jr: 1%
Cute little monkey, but I seriously doubt it will happen. Recently trademarked or not.

Nominations: Asuka (Senran Kagura) x5
What? I'm dead serious about this since it is my favorite franchise. :3

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Quick one tonight.

Smash Run: DOUBLE ZEROES

Fire Emblem stage's chances: 20%
Want: 50%

DK Jr. prediction: 0.04%
Smash 5 console only prediction: 31.56%

Nominations: Poké Floats x5

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem Stage
Chance: 1% - All the previous Fire Emblem stages have already been used and we're more than likely not seeing anymore FE characters become playable. There's no motivation to make a new one other than for Fates.

Smash Run on the Wii U
Chance: 0% - This would take too much time and effort and would only make the 3DS version less unique.
Want: 60%

Nominations: Future non-SSB Nintendo all-star crossover for a different Video Game genre. (For Example, Nintendo All Star Racing or Nintendo All Star RPG) x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
FIRE EMBLEM STAGE
CHANCE: 12.67%
WANT: 49.29%

SMASH RUN ON THE WII U
CHANCE: 0.43%
WANT: 38.70%
Smash Run on the Wii U is considered the least likely concept we've ever rated. Next up we're rating one of Nintendo's oldest characters, Donkey Kong Jr, and the Concept of SSB5 being a console exclusive. Also predict what score's the concepts of Namco developing SSB5 and the ballot runner up becoming a Super Mario Maker costume.

Sid-cada Sid-cada Does that mean Namco helps develop SSB5 alongside Nintendo or does that mean they develop it singlehandedly?

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Donkey Kong jr double 0

Smash 5 console exclusive
Chance/want 60%

Predictions
Um? 20% for namco
5% for mario maker costume

Nominate Smash 4 DLC being in vanilla smash 5x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord

Sid-cada Sid-cada Does that mean Namco helps develop SSB5 alongside Nintendo or does that mean they develop it singlehandedly?
Either works! I presume that SSB5 can't be developed without Nintendo, though.

DK Jr.

Chance - 0% - Sakurai seemingly forgot about him for clones in Melee, so I don't think he'd get in now. Besides, Diddy's basically his replacement, and he's neither popular, particularly noteworthy, or have some cool move set idea.

Want - 0% - K. Rool is ideal, Dixie is okay, Cranky is acceptable, but this isn't.

SSB5 Console elusive

Chance - 74.5% - Yeah, I'd say it's more likely. After being held back due to the 3DS, I can see them going for the full power next time.

Want - 95% - Honestly, I'd never even bought the 3DS version.

Predictions

Namco develops SSB5 - 39.45% - I have no freaking clue.

Mario Maker costume - 27.45% - Shouldn't be all that stellar

Nominations

3rd party cuts in SSB5 X5

(Note, this would include DLC Characters, like Ryu)

D

Deleted member

Donkey Kong Jr.

Double Zeroes

SSB5 is Console Exclusive

Chance: 25%

Considering how successful the 3DS version of Smash 4 was, I expect Smash 5 to have a handheld version as well.

On one hand, the console version (and the only version, discounting possible ports on future consoles) wouldn't be held back, but on the other, I would feel sympathy towards the handheld gamers who feel alienated.

Predictions:

Namco Develops SSB5 - 50%

Ballot Runner-Up Becomes a Mario Maker Costume - 2.5%

Nominations: KOS-MOS Rerate x5

Donkey Kong Jr.
1% chance
10% want
The source gaming article has turned around a lot of people about the character but I don't think it's particularly likely to happen until Dixie and K. Rool get through, or the outrage will become palpable. I still think it could make for a neat retro character, but I'm still holding out on Muddy, Excitebiker, Mach Rider or Bubbles in the future.

SSB5 exclusive to consoles
50% chance
50% want
I own the 3DS version of Smash 4, and I will be honest and say that I'm glad I paid $40 to get this game on a system I already owned, compared to how much more it would cost to get a Wii U and its version of the game. I've never regretted it. To get my fix of the Wii U content, I've got a friend who owns that. Smash can exist on a handheld and it can be a beautiful thing. However, it was certainly an experimental strategy and who knows if it was successful enough to warrant it again in the future. If Smash 4 had been a Wii U only game, I would have bought the whole system for it. Maybe it would be more lucrative to only release a console version, as a sort of beacon to draw all the Smash fans to the new console, rather than spreading them thin between two systems. It would help unify development to do it that way, too.

If they do have a handheld version of SSB5, I'd like for it to actually contain the same stages as the console version, so that cross-platform play would work. That way, there wouldn't be a communication split down the middle of the playerbase. Exactly what would be the exclusive content that gives an incentive to own both versions, then? Well, it would take some more brainstorming.

Predictions
Namco develops SSB5 - 60%
Mario Maker costumes - 40%

Nomination
Concept: Advance Wars character ×5

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
For Donkey Kong Jr., I advice you to take a look at this SourceGaming article about his merits as a potential Smash character. I originally never put any thought about DK Jr. as a Smash character, but reading this article made me consider him as a contender.

Donkey Kong Jr. chances: 1.2%
Probably next in line for an "historical retro" in the same vein as Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B. and Duck Hunt, and the ideal representative for the classic Donkey Kong era due to his lack of appearance in the Donkey Kong Country series. That said, all the support for additional DK characters currently goes to the later, as DK Jr. is under few people's radar. Definitely the kind of character I'd consider as a contender as a newcomer for the base game, but not for DLC.

Donkey Kong Jr. want: 45%
Reading that SourceGaming article made me consider Donkey Kong Jr. as a legitimate contender, but I'd rather see the important Country characters be prioritized, especially for DLC. I hope we get Dixie and/or K. Rool this time around, so we will have the opportunity to add DK Jr. as our mandatory "historical retro" in SSB5 while still having both K. Rool and Dixie playable without it making people upset because MUH DK BIAS.

Speaking about SSB5...
Double abstain for this concept.

-----

Namco develops SSB5 prediction: 50%
Another SSB5 concept?... I have no clue.

Ballot runner-ups as SMM costumes prediction: 26.42%
Important thing to note: "runner-ups" is plural, we're not rating the ballot runner-up. In other words, this is the concept of getting highly requested Smash characters as DLC costumes in Super Mario Maker but not as playable fighters in Smash. It'd be acknowledgment from Nintendo's part about these characters's support base despite them not being selected as Smash DLC, and if we get ballot runner-ups as SMM costumes, then you can be sure the actual ballot Smash DLC characters will be costumes in SMM as well.

Nominating:
Concept: more indie representation as non-playable only x1
Balance change: Samus missiles buff x4

It's really sad we're not discussing balance changes like that more in this thread, I mean, they always happen in every major update and we never nominate balance change ideas. If you want to discuss a character specific buff/nerf or a universal gameplay mechanic change, that's a good idea rather than nominating more joke characters.
And by Samus missiles buff, I mean something really meaningful to make that move better than the currently mediocre and situational projectile it currently is, not just an increase of 4 units for the knockback growth of homing missiles.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Donkey Kong Jr.

Chance and Want:0%

SSB5 Console Exclusive

Chance:10%

I really don't think this is going to happen for mainly two reasons. The 3DS completely outsold the Wii U version in sales and the handhelds are much more popular in Japan which Nintendo is also trying to cater too as well.

Want:25%

I quite enjoy the 3DS version. Although it's the only version of Smash 4 I have.

Predictions:

Namco develops SSB5:46%

Ballot runner up as Mii costume:18.76%

Nominate 7+ DLC characters x5

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Chance:
Abstain

I can't say. I can see Smash 5 be console exclusive, I can see two versions with one being on the console and the other being a handheld. I can see them going the latter route, though.
Want: 100%
I never play the 3DS version after when the Wii U version came out and I think that 3DS held back Wii U a little bit. So, I rather that we only have the console game.

Donkey Kong Jr.
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

His support is small and he hasn't been seen for years, minus his Mario Maker cameo.
I don't really want him.

Namco Develops Smash 5 Prediction: 38.80%
*shrugs*
Ballot Runner Up is a Mario Maker Costume Prediction: 12.42%
*double shrugs*

Nominations: Prince Fluff 5x

Dejime

Smash Apprentice
SSB5 Console Exclusive chance: 33% It'll be many years for the next Smash coming out, so the sucessor of the 3DS will be released by that time. Supposing it's a success in a similar way the 2 last handhelds were I don't see why they would do it just for the console.
SSB5 Console Exclusive want: 70% I almost stopped playing the 3ds one when the other came out, so I'd prefer for them to work exclusively on console.

Donkey Kong Jr chance and want: 0% If you want to see K. Rool and Dixie supporters taking over the world, this could be the reason.

Namco Develops SSB5 Prediction: 55%
Ballot Runner up SMM costume Prediction: 25%

Nominate: Grovyle x5 Melia (Xenoblade): x5

Laniv

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong Jr.:

Chance: 3.6%

Want: 6%

Abstain on SSB5 being console-only.

Predictions for Namco developing SSB5: 64% Chance, 72% Want
Predictions for Ballot Runner-up being a Mario Maker costume: 57% Chance, 36% Want

Nominate Roll (Mega Man) x 5

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
DK Jr
Chance: 1%
Want: 0%
A lost relic of the retro age which would be much better served as a costume for DK himself. Not too many people care about this, at least nowhere near as many as K.Rool/Dixie.​

Console only 5mash
abstain
This is a tough one. Smash for WiiU is completely crippled by the 3ds limitations, that's a fact. We have evidence from Sakurai that things were cut because the 3DS couldn't handle it. I don't like it one bit. Why did they release it on their new console (which needs sales) and put the same version on a dying handheld (which had a new version come out less than a year later)? That ruined any chance of getting more Wii U consoles sold in the first place...
Still, now we have this mysterious NX in development, which is both a console and a handheld, at least by some accounts. I can't really make any predictions since nobody really knows what it is.
I just don't want a crippled Smash. I got both versions, since the on-the-go one is nice to play on the subway going in to work or whatever, but I want to play actual Smash in HD. I'm annoyed that the 3DS dictated the roster - I loved the transformation mechanics, particularly the Pokémon trainer, and now that can't be handled. Also, the GCN could handle the ICs, but not the 3DS? Why are we making the 4th generation of Smash with a CPU that wouldn't be able to handle the 2nd? Seems like a step backwards. And all we got in return was Kid Icarus: the Overdose...:facepalm:
If they can make a SSB5 that is not crippled by limitations, then I'm fine. Otherwise, let Smash shine - that's what sells consoles.

Side note: I really want them to bring back the characters we lost beacuse of this crippling mechanic. I know ICs are impossible on 3DS, but they worked on WiiU, so bring them back exclusive. Also, I don't think Squirtle and Ivysaur have the push to get in alone now that Charizard left, but I really want them back as well. How awesome would that be if Sakurai made up for the character info drought by giving us a pack of characters simply ported over from Brawl, including Wolf, Squirtle, Ivysaur, the ICs (Wii U exclusive), and Snake (pending 3rd party issues)? I'd be in heaven.
Namco on board prediction: 50.0%
SMM Costume prediction: 67.5%

Nom: non-playable indie rep x5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Donkey Kong Jr.
Chance: 1.5%
Not as long as K. Rool and Dixie Kong don't have a spot on the roster. I'm pretty sure Sakurai knows better. I'll give Donkey Kong Jr. a low rating of 1.5%.
He faces some tough competition...

Want: 2%
I'm not even all that interested in the other Donkey Kong candidates to begin with. No reason for me to be interested in this one.

Chance: 46%
It really depends on what Nintendo's plans for the future are with their hardware. If we get both a Wii U successor and a 3DS successor, there's a good chance the next Smash will also have two versions. If the NX is meant to be some kind of all purpose system, then I'm not exactly sure what we'll consider the next Smash title version to be for at the moment. I'll give this console exclusive Smash 5 concept a rating of 46%.
Just another game of wait and see...

Want: 86%
I would be lying if I said I believed the 3DS version didn't hold the Wii U version back at all. I would rather have the developers of the next Smash just focus on one version so there's less of a chance of running into issues, and also so that the game might feel like a fuller experience. I don't dislike the 3DS version by any means; I still get some use out of it. It's just that I would prefer if two versions of Smash is a one time thing.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Abstaining from both Donkey Kong Jr and the concept of SSB5 only being a home console release today since I don't have too much time in my hands at the very moment. Even the SSB5 concept is bit hard to discuss for me since we are still early into Smash 4, and I think it could come down to whether or not the NX will be both a TV and a handheld console at the moment.

Predictions:

Namco helps develop Smash Bros 5: 50.56%
Ballot Runner-Up as a Mario Maker Costume: 33.88%

Nominations:

Fawful (Mario and Luigi): x5

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Donkey Kong Jr.

Chance: 0%

Want: 1%

SSB5 Console exclusive

Chance: 50%

Want: 70%

Predictions: Namco develops smash 5 50%

Predictions: Mario Maker costumes 2%

Nominations: Chin X5.

Troykv

Smash Master
Donkey Kong Jr:

Chance: 10%

At least is a Nintendo Retro Character and appears in some popular games :p

It's okay for me

SSB5 is console exclusive... Mmm... nope

Abstain:

Predictions:

Namco develops Smash 5: 45.4%
Ballot Runner-up as Super Mario Maker costumes: 21.2%

Nominations:

Ayumi Tachibana x2
Rerate! Tiki x3

(Saving 20 extra nominations).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Donkey Kong Jr:

Chance: 1%

The Scrappy Doo of the Donkey Kong franchise? Not gonna happen when he could have been made as a clone back in Melee. Buyt I can tell there are some fans who requested him because of "muh nostalgia".

SSB5 is console exclusive: Double Zeroes

The 3DS game version was a success and proved that future titles can be made into portal ports. And the future handheld should at least be powerful enough to handle the Ice Climbers, so there's no excuse for why it can't happen.

Predictions:

Namco develops Smash 5: 34%
Ballot Runner-up as Super Mario Maker costumes: 16%

Nominations: Mahjong Tile (Yakuman) x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
DK Jr.'s chances: 0.5%

I don't think he has what it takes to compete with the bigger names of his series.

Nah.

SSB5 console only: ABSTAIN

Namco develops Smash 5 prediction: 43.71%
Ballot Runners-up as Mario Maker costumes prediction: 11.85%

Nominations: Poké Floats x5

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Donkey Kong Jr: Double Zeroes

Never liked DK Jr. and never will. He's better off staying in the past where he belongs instead of being in the roster.

SSB5 is console exclusive: Double Zeroes

Smash 3DS was a success. That is all.

Predictions:

Namco develops Smash 5: 48%
They are a good fit, so why not go for another round in the future?

Ballot Runner-up as Super Mario Maker costumes: 12%
Extra costumes are possible, but having the runner-ups as costumes would be a real **** move.

Nominations: Asuka (Senran Kagura) x5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong Jr gets double zeroes, his chances are about as dead as today's voter turnout.

SSB5 is console exclusive
Chance: 10% - Well, the 3DS version did sell extremely well so I imangine that they'll probably continue to go down that route.
Want: 100% - As someone who was actually stupid enough to spend money on both versions of the game, I feel the Wii U version rendered the 3DS version completely pointless. It was also extremely unfair that some characters got held back because of the 3DS limitations.

Nominations: The full results of the ballot are ever revealed to the public x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
DONKEY KONG JR.
CHANCE: 1.10%
WANT: 6.33%

SSB5 IS CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE
CHANCE (BASED ON 11 VOTES): 32.59%
WANT (BASED ON 12 VOTES): 58.83%
I apparently don't know how to nominate a good concept, seeing as "SSB5 is Console Exclusive" had one of the worst voter turnouts I've ever seen on this game. Next up we're rating the concepts of Namco developing SSB5 in any way and the ballot runner ups becoming Super Mario Maker costumes. Also please predict what score Prince Fluff and the concept of any Advance War character getting in.

D

Deleted member

Abstaining from the Mario Maker concept.

Namco Develops Smash 5

This could go either way.

I think they should continue to (co-)develop the series.

Predictions:

Prince Fluff - 1%

Advance Wars Character - 5%

Nominations: KOS-MOS Rerate x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Namco developing SSB5

Chance - 45.75% - Honestly have no clue on howto think of this, but I think it's less likely to happen than it is to happen.

Want - 50% - Eh... While a lot of things in this game were hit-or-miss, I dunno who exactly to blame.

Mario Maker

Chance - 20% - A cheep and easy way to acknowledge that they were popular without doing much. I'm more confident in that happening in the base game, though.

Want - 50% - Don't own Mario Maker, so this could go either way.

Predictions

Prince Fluff - 0.43% - Ha. Not likely.

Advance Wars Character - 2.34% - Not looking too good...

Nominations

Third Party Cuts in SSB5 X5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Abstaining for the SSB5 thing. I generally don't care about SSB5-related concepts.

-----

Ballot runner-ups as SMM costumes chances: 45%
So far we have the confirmation that more costumes are coming for Mario Maker DLC, though the three costumes confirmed for now aren't Nintendo characters but rather promotional things representing non-video game characters, for now Nekki the Fox the mascot of Famitsu, Arino from GameCenter CX and Mario Kun from the Super Mario Kun comics. That said, I still think we will be getting more costumes based on actual Nintendo characters in the future (and by extension more course elements as DLC), including costumes based on future amiibo releases, which will obviously include all future Smash DLC characters. That said, I think it's obvious that Sakurai's team will not be able to satisfy everyone and will have to do choices when it comes to which characters will be added as Smash DLC, so we may ask: and the rest?... Well, the Japanese Smash ballot page mentioned before its closure that suggestions would be used for future games and not just Smash 4 DLC. Considering how easy it is to implement characters in Super Mario Maker due to the fact they're just 8-bit style sprites (without the three color limit) and never feel out of place considering the Mystery Mushroom is supposed to be cheap fanservice with no gameplay differences between the costumes, I could totally see the characters who weren't selected as Smash DLC to get a Mystery Mushroom costume appearance in SMM as a consolation price.

Ballot runner-ups as SMM costumes want: 100%
Rather than thinking "No!! I want my characters in Smash not in Mario Maker!!!" I enter with the mindset that Sakurai will not have the opportunity to make all strong ballot candidates playable and that all future DLC characters will also get a DLC Mystery Mushroom costume as well. I love Mystery Mushroom costumes in Mario Maker, they're awesome to give inspiration for themed stages, and the exclusive sound effects are an awesome part of this cool fanservice. And since I doubt all strong ballot candidates will be able to be made playable through future Smash DLC, I think it'd be great for Nintendo to acknowledge them by adding them as SMM costumes. It'd be better than nothing for sure and wouldn't feel like a slap in the face compared to a Mii fighter costume assuming the actual future Smash DLC characters get SMM costumes as well, which I'm sure they will.

-----

Prince Fluff prediction: 2.50%
I don't know?

Wars character prediction: 14.99%
Will probably not do extremely well.

Nominating:
Concept: more indie representation as non-playable only x1
Balance change: Samus missiles buff x4

Last edited:
Namco develops Smash 5
Chance: 75%

They did a great job, and they have the resources. Why not?

Mario Maker costumes

Those 16x16 sprites are easy to mass-produce. There's probably a fan out there somewhere who is trying to mod in their own creations.

Fluff: 0.875%
Advance Wars: 11.89%

Rerate Lana ×1
Oliver ×1
Rerate Impa ×1
Dan ×1
DLC to promote new game ×1

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Namco develops SSB5

Want:100%

Mario Maker:

Chance:25%

Want:ABSTAINED

Predictions:

Fluff: 0.67%

Advance Wars: 14.87%

Nominate Lloyd Irving x5

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Namco Develops SSB5

Chance: 70%

- They've done a good job with SSB4. I'm sure they can do even better with SSB5.

Ballot runner-ups become SM Maker Costumes

Chance: 40%

- I'd be fine with it.

Predictions

Prince Fluff: 1.8%
Advance Wars Character: 0.4%

Nominations

Rerate: Lana (Hyrule Warriors) x2
Ryouma (Fire Emblem) x6
Volga (Hyrule Warriors) x2

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Namco Makes SSB5
Chance:
50%

It can happen either way. If Sakurai trusts them to continue the series after when he steps down as the director, I think we will see future Smash games made by Namco.
They did an amazing job with this game and now they have experience to make future Smash games, so why not?

Ballot Runner Ups as SMM Costumes
Chance:
Abstain

I am not sure what to think of this to be quite honest...
I loved the Mystery Mushroom costumes. The more the merrier!

Prince Fluff Prediction: 1.33%
Bandana Dee.
Advance Wars Character Prediction: 10.74%
*shrugs*

Nominations: Chin 5x

Troykv

Smash Master
Namco makes SSB5

This is a coin flip, it can happen either way.

Well, I find great the Namco's job in this game.

Ballot Runner-Ups as Super Mario Maker Costumes

Chance: 30%

Maybe? We only know that more costumes will arrive with updates.

Heck yeah! I like this idea a lot.

Predictions:

Prince Fluff: 2.3% (Bandana Dee and Magolor outclass him, and also Adeleine exist to also damages the Want Score)

Advance Wars Character: 7.7%

Nominations

Rerate!Tiki x3
Ayumi Tachibana x2

(Saving 20 Extra-Nominations)

Laniv

Smash Lord
Namco makes SSB5:

Ballot Runner-ups as Super Mario Maker costumes:

Chance: 46%

Want: Abstain

Predictions for Prince Fluff: 4% Chance, 16% Want
Predictions for Advance Wars character: 14% Chance, 65% Want

Nominate Roll x 5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Namco Makes SSB5
Chance: 67.5%
They might as well get a company with experience to continue making this franchise. I'll give the concept of Namco making SSB5 a score of 67.5%.
Who really knows what the future holds though...

I don't see why not.

Ballot Runner Ups as SMM Costumes
Chance: 26.4%
Gonna use the word 'potentially' again when I say I could potentially see it happen. I don't have that much of an explanation other than that. I'll give this SMM costume concept a 26.4%.
Would be kind of neat I guess...

Want: 62%
I would just like to see the game get more costumes whether or not the ballot has any affect on it.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Abstaining from both concepts yet again, largely because I'm not too interested in taking about them.

With regards to the concept of Namco making SSB5, I think there's a good chance they'll help out again since they did a great job with Smash Bros 4, but I think it is still too early to discuss Smash 5 since we are still in the early years of Smash 4's release.

Predictions:

Prince Fluff (Kirby): 0.36%
Advance Wars Character: 2.17%

Nominations:

Fawful (Mario and Luigi): x5

Top Bottom