• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Mr. Stevenson
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

A Zapper game that wasn't in Duck Hunt's moveset and is fairly obscure. I am not interested.

Majora's Mask Stage
Chance:
50%

Mainly because of Great Bay. It could happen, it could not happen.
Want: 100%
I love Majora's Mask.

Fire Emblem Stage Prediction: 22.84%
I dunno.
Smash Run on Wii U Prediction: 4.77%
They made this mode as a 3DS exclusive. I doubt that they will remove that exclusivity as DLC.

Nominations: Prince Fluff 5x

Also could the Inklings be locked from being nominated for a rerate for a while because of all the rumours and drama that happened this week involving them?
I agree with this. Things will get chaotic if we rerate them.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Mr. Stevenson

Chance & Want: Double Zeroes

Majora's Mask Stage

Chance: 20%
Want: 40%

- If there was a time for it, it should have been when Majora's Mask 3D came out. Sakurai could surprise us by bringing Great Bay as a future DLC stage.

Predictions

Fire Emblem Stage: 30.3%
Smash Run for Wii U: 0.4%

Nomination

Rerate: Lana (Hyrule Warriors) x5

Dejime

Smash Apprentice
Mr. Stevenson Chance and Want: Abstain (Who)

Majora's Mask Stage Chance: 22% Counting Great Bay.
Majora's Mask Stage Want: 68% The more the merrier :p

Fire Emblem Stage Prediction: Not sure if it means a brand new one or could be stages from the past or the other version. 12%
Smash Run for WiiU: 1,1%

Nominate Grovyle x5

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Mr. Stevenson's Chance: 0%
The general consumer base has never heard of this guy, it'd be throwing away money to make him DLC.

Mr. Stevenson's Want: 0%
Another one of those "doesn't do anything in his own game" characters. Sure, he jumped when you shot at him, but that's it. He'd probably be best suited for an Assist Trophy at best.

----------

Majora's Mask Stage's Chance: Abstain
I have no clue what they have planned for stages, but it doesn't seem too out of the question to think Great Bay could come back. Sure that means 3 Zelda DLC stages, but they all are good stages that people enjoy.

Majora's Mask Stage's Want: 100%
Great Bay was a favorite back in the Melee days, so I'd love to have it return. Swimming would change up the dynamics significantly and the 3DS version would be more true to its original form. If not a returning stage, I have always wanted a Stone Tower Temple stage since the N64 version.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Stevenson: 0/0
Obscure zapper title that would never sell. DHD is already repping all of the zapper stuff.
MM Stage: 5/100
Loved Great Bay, but we already got two (well, one and a half) Zelda DLC stages; any more and people will start to complain. Great Bay was a great stage though, and I'd love to see it back.
Prediction: FE Stage: 9.9%, Smash Run U: 0.1%

Nom: Ballot runner-up in 5mash x5

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Mr. Stevenson
Chance: 0.2%
Doesn't strike me as a character who would sell. I'll give the former F.B.I. gone detective a small score of 0.2%.
Not much to say about this guy...

Want: 0.5%
Simply no interest.

Majora's Mask Stage
Chance: 11.2%
There's a good chance that it would be 3DS exclusive if Great Bay were to return, but the developers probably feel that Zelda got its fair share of DLC stages already. Any more and it runs the risk of feeling like too much for many fan's standards. Especially when it seems like there aren't many DLC stages left at this point. I'll give the concept of a Majora's Mask stage a rating of 11.2%.
We're more than likely going to see stages from other franchises moving forward...

Want: 68%
I'm a big Zelda fan so a Majora's Mask based stage would definitely excite me, but I already got my favorite Smash stage from Brawl back which happened to be a Zelda stage. Because of that, I'm already very satisfied with the stage lineup based off of the Zelda franchise. Anything else would just be a bonus for me at this point.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Mr. Stevenson

Chance and Want:

Mr. Stevenson is just taking a walk down the street when all of a sudden, he is captured by a large, floating airship and is soon confronted by...

Regarding Chance:

Mr. Stevenson comes from an NES title that, as a game that focuses on the NES Zapper, hasn't received as much attention as Duck Hunt or Wild Gunman. Thanks to modern-day obscurity and zero ballot support, there's no way he's going to be added into Smash 4. The closest representation I can see from him is some sort of reference in Duck Hunt dog's moveset, but Mr. Stevenson missed out on that opportunity.

Regarding Want:

If we are looking for an old-school retro rep, I'd prefer it go to a character that actually has left a legacy that is still remembered to this day, like Game and Watch or Duck Hunt. Mr. Stevenson looks too obscure to be a worthy inclusion in my eyes.

Majora's Mask Stage

Chance: 15%

I don't think its entirely impossible. The best candidate for a Majora's Mask stage would be Great Bay due to its veteran status and Smash Bros nostalgia factor, and now that DLC stages can re-use music from already existing stages in Smash 4, it's possible for Great Bay to re-use some tracks. However, now that we have 2 Zelda DLC tracks, I'm starting doubt that we'll be seeing a third one as 3 may be a bit much (unless one of the DLC characters is a Zelda newcomer). I also think if there was to be Majora's Mask stage included through DLC, it should've been done when Majora's Mask 3D came out, so the best possible shot for this to happen at this point would be to tie in with Skull Kid's inclusion in Hyrule Warriors.

Want: 65%

I think Great Bay could be interesting to see in Smash 4. The 3DS version will obviously stay true to how the stage worked in Melee, while the WiiU version would take advantage of the swimming ability as a new for players to avoid fighting on the main platform. I wouldn't mind if we got a different Majora's Mask stage instead, though I really think two DLC Zelda stages is good enough at this point.

Predictions:

Fire Emblem DLC stage: 20.34%
Smash Run on the WiiU: 3.12%

Nominations:

Fawful (Mario and Luigi): x5

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Mr. Stevenson.

Chance: 0.1%

Sorry, but he lacks pretty much everything that definies an actual viable option in the Smash Ballot... or the Smash Bros Base Game.

Want: Abstain

Majora's Mask Stage

Chance: 30'%

Great Bay already was a Stage, this boost the chances.

Want: 50%

I'm :4ness: with this.

Predictions:

Fire Emblem Stage DLC: 9.2%
Smash Run in Wii U: 5.4%

Troykv Troykv wins for both Riki and Lark.
Wow! O.O 30 Extra-nominations... Mmm... I have to use some of them xD

Ayumi Tachibana x5
Rerate! Kos-Mos x5
Rerate! Tiki x5

(But I still will save the other 20 Extra-Nominations for another day).

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Mr. Stevenson: DOUBLE ZEROES

I have nothing to say about this one.

Majora's Mask Stage's chances: 25%

A possibility since there is Great Bay and the recent remake, but I feel like we might have gotten all we're going to get for Zelda stages.

Want: 20%

I don't appear to have the most popular stage opinions, it seems...I personally hate Great Bay, and there's not much else I can think of from Majora's Mask that I'd be too interested in seeing. I'm also satisfied with Zelda stage representation for this game, as every stage based on the series that I care about can be played on the Wii U version.

Fire Emblem stage prediction: 22.53%
Smash Run in Wii U prediction: 3.10%

Nominations: Poké Floats x5

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Day 177

Mr. Stevenson
Chance and Want - abstain
Honestly, can I just say that Stevenson is the most normal name for an average schmo? Yeah, I'm just gonna abstain. I could give him double 0's, but honestly, this guy has it tough as is already, so I'll just give 'em the benefit of the doubt.

Majora's Mask Stage
Chance - 25%
Being a stage that already exists is a huge plus (Great Bay), helps it get picked easier. However, several stages are up to returning, from Brawl, Melee, and 64. It's kinda a toss up on what stage will get the pick, as well as also seeing new stages.

Want - 75%
Just for the Great Bay alone, but a new stage based off of Majora's Mask? Well, I'll just leave it at Great Bay. Of course, I'd like to see Fourside too, but, with swimming in the Great Bay's waters being a thing, I'll take Great Bay over Fourside.

Fire Emblem Stage - Oh, I see we've finally run out of characters for the series (just a joke). I honestly believe the development team thinks we don't want anymore Fire Emblem anything, and considering Castle Siege is already in the game anyways (as well as a new stage), I don't believe Fire Emblem is their first priority anymore. 13.7%
Smash Run on Wii U - Um, what can I say to this, except... please? Pretty please? I mean, Smash Mario Party is OK, but... I still prefer Smash Run. However, getting it to work for multiple players on one TV screen might be difficult... 9.9%

Nominations - N/A

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Mr. Stevenson: DOUBLE ZEROES

Easily one of those retros that flat out doesn;t interest not appeal to me. Plus we already have THE Zapper rep in the form of Duck Hunt and his Wild Gunmen Posse.

Majora's Mask Stage's chances: 15%

It is possible thanks to MM3D, but is should have happened by now if Sakurai really wanted to do it. Great bay would be the ideal stage I'd like to return.

Want: 20%

Great Bay or anything from Majora's Mask would make my day. Even if it's something like Clock Town from Super Smash Flash 2, complete with the falling moon and Song of Time reversing everything.

Fire Emblem stage prediction: 14%
Smash Run in Wii U prediction: 2%

Nominations: Mahjong Tile (Yakuman) x5

Laniv

Smash Champion
Mr. Stevenson:

Chance: 0%
And I thought Muddy Mole was obscure...

Want: 2%

Majora's Mask stage:

Chance: 30%

Predictions for Fire Emblem stage: 27% Chance, 40% Want
Predictions for Smash Run on Wii U: 2% Chance, 45% Want

Nominate DK Jr. x 5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Double Zeroes for Mr. Stevenson

Majora's Mask Stage
Chance: 20% - It'll probably be Great Bay.
Want: 10% - Which I'm not a big fan of.

Nominations: SSB4 is console exclusive x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
MR. STEVENSON
CHANCE: 0.02%
WANT: 6.03%

MAJORA'S MASK STAGE
CHANCE: 19.13%
WANT: 61.30%
And Mr. Stevenson steals Klefki's crown for the lowest rated first party character. To be fair I honestly don't think he deserves to be lower than Klefki, Omanyte, or Olaf. Next up we're rating the concepts of a Fire Emblem stage and Smash Run on the Wii U. Also please predict what score Donkey Kong jr and the concept of SSB5 being a console exclusive title.

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem Stage

Chance: 1%

There's nothing left from past games to take from, but who knows what Sakurai has in mind?

Depends on what it is.

Smash Run for Wii U

Chance: Negligible (Approximately 0%)

It's not impossible, but Smash Run was intended to be a 3DS-exclusive mode.

Want: 75%

Predictions:

Donkey Kong Jr. - 0.03%

Smash 5 will be Console-Exclusive - 25%

Nominations: KOS-MOS Rerate x5

Last edited by a moderator:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem Stage

Chance - 6.45% - Maybe. It shoots up with a Fire Emblem character being unveiled, but otherwise it still has a slight chance of happening. I don't see it all that likely, though.

Want - 60% - Could be cool.

WiiU Smash Run

Chance - 0.05% - It's what's made the 3DS version special, so I doubt it would happen until the very end.

Want - 50% - Eh. Could be cool, I guess...

Predictions

DK Jr. - 0.15% - Crushed by Dixie and K. Rool.

SSB5 Console Exclusive - 56.45% - All over the place, leaning towards yes.

Nominaitons

Namco develops SSB5 X5

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem Stage

Chance: 17%
Want: 100%

- Anything that isn't a generic arena or generic castle would be welcome.FE7 was the first localized FE game so I'd like to see something from there like the Dragon's Gate, Port of Badon, or something from Magvel like the Tower of Valni or the Chapter 6 map from FE Fates which is a VERY important part of the game.

Smash Run for Wii U

Want: 60%

- Smash Tour was a total disaster.

Predictions

DK Jr. : 0.9%
Smash 5 As Console Exclusive: 0.5%

- The 3DS version of Smash 4 proved to be the most popular version of the game, especially in Japan.

Nomination

Rerate: Lana (Hyrule Warriors) x5

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
FE stage

Chance:16%

Want:65%

Smash Run Wii U

Chance:0.1%

Want:ABSTAINED

Predictions:

DK Jr: 0.16%

Smash 5 console exclusive 41.45%

Nominate Lloyd Irving x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
New Fire Emblem stage chances: 1.3%
There's no stage to take from a previous game, which means it's going to be a brand nex stage if we get one. That seems too much of a wild card, as I don't think Fire Emblem would be prioritized as a series to get another stage as DLC.

New Fire Emblem stage want: 62%
The endgame location of Radiant Dawn (I won't mention here by name because spoilers) had been my most wanted stage since I've beaten the game, and I'd gladly take it over the generic Castle Siege. Plus Fire Emblem stages so far are fun to play on, they don't have too intrusive hazards. That said, I don't have strong feelings about another stage possibility for that series, plus I don't really want to see everyone complaint about MUH BIAS by seeing it get even more contents.

-----

Smash Run on Wii U chances: in the words of @KingBro1 : negligible (approximatively 0%)
A game mode that had been marketed as 3DS exclusive and would require a ton of work to port. I don't see it happening.

Smash Run on Wii U want: 70%
If there's online support and the possibility to have several players on the screen*, then yes. Otherwise, I'm fine with it remaining a 3DS exclusive.

*Edit for clarification: by "several players on the screen" I don't mean the screen split in four (which is something I actually don't care about), instead I mean the ability of seeing encounters between players through online play.

-----

Donkey Kong Jr. prediction: 1.21%
He has some historical value, but that won't save him from being destroyed.

SSB5 only for home console prediction: 50.23%
Pretty much a coin flip.

Nominating:
Concept: ballot runner-ups as SMM costumes x1
And since Mr. Stevenson is yet another missed golden opportunity for an overall flat zero non-third-party character, let me nominate:
Playable newcomer: Mechonis x4

Let me explain something about Mechonis: if Ridley is "too big", then Mechonis has the same problem, but multiplied by at least one million (literally, I'm not exaggerating), because he's literally an anthropomorphic continent. To be more accurate, he's a titan who fought Bionis before the story of Xenoblade Chronicles; after that both died, new environments and creatures started to develop on their corpses, and thus, they became the game's settings. To make things even worse, he's already featured as a background element on the Gaur Plain stage (which is itself a location on Bionis' body). I'm nominating him because he's pushing the limits of the "anything is possible" rule to an extent we've rarely seen on this thread among actual Nintendo characters :p

(BTW, I'm pretty sure these things are explained so early in the game before you can even take control of any character there's no real spoilers in what I detailed)

Edit: I decided to remove them, instead I'll use these four nominations to ballot runner-ups as SMM costumes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

New Fire Emblem Stage
Chance:
1%

There aren't old stages to take from, so they would need to create a new stage. Maybe they can make the fabled Akaneia stage or maybe make a promotional stage for Fates.
Indifferent.

Smash Run on the Wii U
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

This mode was created as an exclusive mode for the 3DS, much like Smash Tour was for the Wii U. I doubt Sakurai will create the mode as DLC for the Wii U version, unless they also make Smash Tour available on the 3DS. These modes were supposed to make the versions feel more distinct from one another and sell more copies of the games.
I do like Smash Run a lot more than Smash Tour, but I think it would be jarring to see it on the Wii U. The mode is about collecting power ups on your personal screen, which would be eliminated with a big television. With an action-packed game like Smash, you will need to see everything; having a smaller screen like in the multiplayer of Kirby Air Ride's City Trial would be disorienting and might leave you getting cheap shotted. I think I could only have fun with this mode on the Wii U if it was online only.

Donkey Kong Jr. Prediction: 2.38%
He hasn't been in a game in years, minus Super Mario Maker.
Smash 5 is Home Console Only Prediction: 37.55%
I am curious about the want rating.

Nominations: Prince Fluff 5x

Dejime

Smash Apprentice
Fire Emblem Stage chance: 11% I really doubt they will make a new one, but they could port Arena Ferox to the WiiU or the Colisseum to the 3DS, like they did with Duck Hunt (but i think that was a unique case of a character without his own stage in one of the versions). If they do it, I hope it's free :p
Fire Emblem Stage Want: 30%.I'd like it, but I'd prefer they use the limited time in other things...

Smash Run on the WiiU chance: 0,02% I don't think they will do it.
Smash Run on the WiiU want: 20% Limited time, other things...

Donmmkey Kong Jr. Prediction: 1,78%
Smash 5 is Home Console Only Prediction: 55%

Nominate: Grovyle x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
I agree that Mr. Stevenson doesn't quite deserve last place among first party characters, but oh well, he's got no chance anyway.

Erureido Erureido wins for Stevenson and ShinyRegice ShinyRegice wins for Majora's Mask stage.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Fire Emblem stage:
Chances: 14%
Want: 3% I'd rather they make a stage for another franchise.
Smash run Wii U:
Chances: 5% Not likely, this is one of the selling points of the 3DS version.
Want: 30% I'd rather them make new modes instead of rehashing Kid Icarus Smashrising.

Predictions: Smash 5 is home console only: 70%
Donkey Kong JR: 4%
Nominations: rerate! KOS-MOS x 5

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
A new Fire Emblem stage? There's a good chance we at least might get stage representation from Fire Emblem Fates. Wooley World and Mario Maker come to mind.
I give 50% for that concept.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Fire Emblem Stage
Chance: 25%
Could happen. I don't know if there are any good options though, considering only one of the FE stages is a specific place, the rest are just generic locations (nothing wrong with that, Castle Siege is awesome). I don't really care one way or the other though.
Smash Run U
Want: 90%
Smash Run is infinitely superior to the Mario Party knockoff that ...isn't much fun to play alone. I'm kinda annoyed that this game is almost completely based on party mode, since not everyone has friends or family around every time they want to play. Sometimes, you need something you can play alone. Brawl definitely had SSB4 beat there.
Run was good though. I like playing it on the subway as a quick diversion that isn't just repetitive battle mode.
Still, that's a lot of recoding, and I don't think they'd do it. I'd hope they have some other mode up their sleeve, but I doubt we have anything coming save for more characters and Mii costumes.
But at the rate we're going, it's not even looking like characters either...
Predict SSB5 for console: 50.0%
Predict DK Jr: 1.9%

Nom: Non-playable rep for indies x5

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem Stage's Chance: Abstain
Still have no clue what criteria is involved with including stages not packaged with characters.

Fire Emblem Stage's Want: 95%
Unlike characters, I'm fine with getting more stages from the series. All three stages already in Smash Bros are good, so I welcome more. Additionally, I'd also be very happy if they just ported Arena Ferox to the Wii U and/or Castle Siege to the 3DS.

----------

Wii U Smash Run's Chance: 0%
It'd be too much work to do with what they have, and it would mean less characters and stages. Not to mention Smash Run is a major selling point for the 3DS version.

Wii U Smash Run's Want: 0%
I rather they not waste what little time/resources on any modes and instead give us more stages and characters. Even if it wouldn't take away from what little resources they have left, I still have no interest in bringing this mode to the Wii U. Smash Run is about a personal experience following one player, something that cannot be done on a single screen which would limit it to either online only multiplayer or single player, modes I don't bother with on the Wii U.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
New Fire Emblem Stage
Chance: 18.4%
Considering we got Roy as a DLC character, I could potentially see this happening. Maybe even something to celebrate Fire Emblem: Fates. Although I believe it's way more likely that they might focus on other new stages for future DLC characters. Plus there might only be a couple more DLC stages left. I'll give the concept of a new Fire Emblem stage a score of 18.4%.
I don't feel that this is high on the developer's priority list...

Want: 35%
I think that the stage representation for this franchise is already fine as is. I would rather see other franchises get stages.

Smash Run on the Wii U
Chance: 0.4%
This mode was meant to be the 3DS version's main selling point. It was designed specifically to work on the 3DS. It wouldn't really play as well on the Wii U version. I'll give the idea of a Wii U version of Smash Run a score of 0.4%.
I don't really understand why we're rating this...

Want: 0.3%
I'd rather the development time went into what we've been getting. Balance Patches, Mii Costumes, Stages, and most importantly New Characters.

Fire Emblem stage
  • Chance: 10%
  • Want: 0%
  • Wouldn't rule it out entirely, but the only stages eligible for DLC imo are ports of older ones, or one for a new series when the DLC characters come out.
Smash Run on the Wii U
  • Chance: 0%
  • Want: 0%
  • For Smash Run to work as it is, you need a touch screen to use your powers. Sure, there's the Wii U gamepad, but a lot of people don't play with it, and only one can work on the console anyway, screwing other people who might be playing locally. For Smash Run to work on the Wii U, there would need to be a UI overhaul so that a touch screen isn't needed. I have conceived something like this for a Smash Run successor for an eventual fifth Smash game, but again, it would take rebuilding from the bottom, and wouldn't happen via DLC.
  • Besides, why rob the 3DS of one of its exclusive (and in a rare case, superior) features?
Predictions
  • SSB5 for consoles: 50%
  • Donkey Kong Jr.: 1%
Nominations
  • Namco develops SSB5 ×1
  • Advance Wars character ×1
  • Ballot runner-up as Mario Maker costume ×1
  • DLC to promote new game ×1
  • Boss battle mode ×1

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Playable newcomer: Mechonis x4

Let me explain something about Mechonis: if Ridley is "too big", then Mechonis has the same problem, but multiplied by at least one million (literally, I'm not exaggerating), because he's literally an anthropomorphic continent. ...
CAN WE STOP THE ONE MAN UPMANSHIP OF WHO"S MORE IMPOSSIBLE ALREADY!

I'm sorry, but I'm really just getting sick of people nominating characters that they know are not going to do well, and are not popular characters, and are just nominating just to see how low we can go. We already a character that got literally 0.00% in chance! Three of them, actually! Five, if you count the original thread! Why add more!?

Honestly, this is why people struggle to take this thread seriously anymore. These sorts of joke days are just wastes of everybody's time. I got sick of them with Sandbag's day, and it Scrooge McDuck was a breaking point from the last game. They're tiresome already, and just make people frustrated.

If you can't think of an actually meaningful nomination, don't make any at all.

CAN WE STOP THE ONE MAN UPMANSHIP OF WHO"S MORE IMPOSSIBLE ALREADY!

I'm sorry, but I'm really just getting sick of people nominating characters that they know are not going to do well, and are not popular characters, and are just nominating just to see how low we can go. We already a character that got literally 0.00% in chance! Three of them, actually! Five, if you count the original thread! Why add more!?

Honestly, this is why people struggle to take this thread seriously anymore. These sorts of joke days are just wastes of everybody's time. I got sick of them with Sandbag's day, and it Scrooge McDuck was a breaking point from the last game. They're tiresome already, and just make people frustrated.

If you can't think of an actually meaningful nomination, don't make any at all.
I admit that I did nominate some characters that I knew wouldn't do well (Tyrantrum), as I didn't have anything else to nominate. But I agree with you, and that's why I don't nominate anymore. However, the problem is, pretty much every character who has a chance getting in has already been rated.

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Okay then you can remove my Mechonis nominations. Instead add those four to ballot runner-ups as SMM costumes.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New Fire Emblem stage

Chance: 20%

If we won't be getting another Fire Emblem character through DLC, I think this is the most plausible option for more Fire Emblem DLC in Smash 4. I can see a stage from Fire Emblem Fates being the most likely candidate to tie in with Fire Emblem Fate's release outside of Japan. Such promotion has already happened with Super Mario Maker (except the only difference is that Mario Maker came out around the same time for Japan, North America, and Europe, while FE: Fates has a wide gap between the Japanese and North American/European release dates), so it's a possibility.

However, we still don't know the exact criteria for DLC stages in Smash 4, and considering that most of the DLC stages at this point have been retro stages, I don't think of a new Fire Emblem stage is that likely.

Want: 70%

I think a stage from Fire Emblem Fates would be pretty cool to see, especially that battlefield where Chapter 6 takes place in.

Smash Run on the WiiU

Smash Run was advertised as the 3DS's special mode, while Smash Tour is designed to be the special mode for the WiiU. Sakurai has stated that he's open to put in new modes through DLC, but considering how both the 3DS and WiiU copies of Smash 4 are meant to have exclusive features, I highly doubt they'd port Smash Run into the WiiU despite Smash Run's popularity over Smash Tour.

Want: 40%

I personally enjoy Smash Run over Smash Tour, so if features like online connectivity are added to a WiiU version of Smash Run, I'd be open to it. However, if we will be getting any new modes through DLC, I'd be more interested that such modes would actually be those that are new and original to Smash 4 and not just a mode from the 3DS/WiiU version transferred to the other.

Predictions:

Donkey Kong Jr. (Donkey Kong): 0.79%
Smash Bros 5 is Console Exclusive: 47.85%

Nominations:

Erureido Erureido wins for Stevenson and ShinyRegice ShinyRegice wins for Majora's Mask stage.
Sweet!

Fawful (Mario and Luigi): x10

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
I admit that I did nominate some characters that I knew wouldn't do well (Tyrantrum), as I didn't have anything else to nominate. But I agree with you, and that's why I don't nominate anymore. However, the problem is, pretty much every character who has a chance getting in has already been rated.
Honestly, if it comes down it it, I don't mind nominating a character if you well and truly like them and want to see how well they can do even though you know they can't possibly do well; it's when you intentionally try to nominate a character just to see how close to the bottom you can get that makes me upset.

Admittedly, I also nominated a few characters even though I knew they weren't likely to break fifty. Pre-DLC, I nominated Hades figuring that he wouldn't even do as well as Medusa (let alone Palutena). Ah, that turned out incredibly fun, didn't it? Stuff like Banjo I can let pass.

Still, I have at least a few more concepts I'd like to do after this one. At this point I've basically bowed out of characters, except for maybe one for a last hurrah. But I do figure that one day I will run out.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Smash Run Wii U
Chance 2%
Designed as a 3DS exclusive mode
Want 100%
Its really fun.

New Fire Emblem stage
Chance 1%
Every Fire Emblem stage in Smash history is already in one of the two versions, and I don't see us getting a brand new stage for it.
Want 20%
meh

Predictions
DK jr 0.1%
Smash 5 console only (Isn't Smash Wii U considered Smash 5 by Sakurai?) 60%

Nominate DLC characters in base smash 5. or 6? Smash nX x5

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
New Fire Emblem stage

Want: 0%

Smash run Wii U