• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Wrath`

Smash Master
King Dedede...........65% chance.Ssbb needs another pop star resident out there and a rival for kirby.Plus the king has a hammer.

2nd nomeni of mine:Waluigi(1)
i have 3 left, right?

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I say 99% , he made kirby and has stated he always loved the series and its characters.
There is no dobt in my mind that he won't appear.

My nomines
(X3) Skull kid
(X2)Happy mask salesman

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I'm gonna say a healthy 90% for King Dedede due to being meant for SSB, topping the SSBM character polls (of characters who didn't make it in), and having the most letters posted on the Smash Dojo. I didn't give him more because of Mr. Sakurai's large amount of modesty.

For nominations I shall give 3 points to Takamaru and 2 to Isaac.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
98%

Dedede is THE villan of Kirby games, and though Metaknight already got in, Sakurai has shown interest in repping more HAL properties, like Kirby (which is his baby, by the way).

Noms:

Little Mac x 3
Olimar X2

Edit: I changed my nomination

whitekirby

Smash Cadet
I think De.x3 stands a good chance I give him a 75% chance.
I nominate Olimar 3n and Ridly 2n.

Tera253

Smash Ace
doubts arise owing to Meta-Knight. 62.5%
but then agai, fat penguins could be in the Bowser/Ganny range weightwise.

~Tera253~

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! THE KING IS HERE!!!

I give him a 95% because the smash team may see other more fitting candidates! (YEAH RIGHT:p :p :p). 95% still cause of the fear that metaknight may have taken the spot for another kirby character.

My 5 points go to:

Sonic (X5)

Hope you get in you Blue Rodent:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok I give DEDEDE 100% chance in getting in brawl...

Why? cmon hes sakurai own creation and one of the most requested character, he practically has the spot in brawl...

Ok dont know how this works, If I can again nominate guys but if i can:
Ridley
sonic
megaman
mach rider
zant

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
I'm going to give him a 90% chance, I think that a character with such a large fanbase should get in and he definetly has alot of story plot in Kirby games. I think that Sakuri will want him in as well, seeing as he was intended for SSB and never got into SSBM.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
King Dedede? He's my favorite character from the Kirby series, and my most wanted character! I'd say he's got a good 90% chanceof being in!

My other suggestions are Stafy, Waluigi, Krystal, Captain Syrup, and the Old Man from the first Legend of Zelda.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I give King DeDeDe a 75% just because there isn't too much representation for Kirby, but not any higher because Meta Knight is in Smash.

I nominate Ridley, Bowser Jr., and Skull Kid.

kaid

Smash Master
Dedede topped off Sakurai's poll responces, and Sakurai seems to think of Kirby, Metaknight and Dedede as a trio for everything. 90%

5 nominations for Lucario

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Dedede gets a 90 in my book because I almost see him as a guarantee. Meta Knight was popular when he joined, and HAL has been releasing a LOT of Kirby stuff recently. Kirby is Sakurai's first creation, I'm only surprised more kirby characters haven't shown up yet.

Plus a penguin wielding a hammer? Pure awesomeness.

Nominates:
Midna X3
Wolf
Krystal

Assunder

Smash Rookie
I give King DeeDeeDee a good 85% chance, because Sakurai loves him so much.

Nominations:

Toad x3
Slippy Toad x1
Peppy Hare x1

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
90%. We have Meta Knight now, but we need another bad guy. King DeDeDe is even more populair than Meta Knight I think. He has been in almost every game. He deserves the spot.

Nominate:
Lucario x3
Ridley x2

Wrath`

Smash Master
I dont real care for riddly that much so i'll give him a 54% chance.There are better charecters like dark samus.

Final nominee:blaziken(my last 3 points go to him)

Croco

Smash Lord
I love Ridley and all but I am going to say it.. 15% chance for Ridley.. HE is too overrated and I don't see his character working as a smash character. Not only his look.. but his character's power and evil appeal would be destroyed. ANYONE WHO DISAGREES.. PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME. I have my reasons so just deal. If Ridley makes in in Brawl.. I could see him as a boss or miniboss only.

I nominate Dr. Wright x3 and "Dog" x2

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Ridley is pretty solid character and we can't leave Samus alone. He gets a 77% chance of getting in my veiw of it. He is good and I would like him to be in brawl.

I nominate: Geno (x5)

Also Ferro De Lupe I thought the nomination was for the whole thing so I changed my nomination on sonic for page 6 to 5. If thats ok?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Ridley...

Well, he's certainly famous, popular, and important enough... however, his build, shape, and general appearance work against him. That doesn't mean he doesn't have a good chance, as, arguably, the second most important Metroid character in existence. I'd say it's more likely than not, but it's not even close to guaranteed.

Ridley's Chances: 62 %

My nominations:

3x Lucario
2x Lil Mac

D

Deleted member

45%
See that awesome post above.

Nominates: Ralph x2 (I'm mad, but I'll keep this up to the end)
Geno x2
Happy Mask Salesman x1 (underdog of the day!)

Sensai

Smash Master
As much of a fan of Ridley as I am, I don't think we're going to be seeing him in Brawl. I feel that the developers already added in Z Suit Samus (for what reason again?), and if they're going to add in a new Metroid character, it'll probably be Dark Samus. Why? It'll be easier to add her in; she's the same height, same shape...she IS Samus with a color swap.

No, I know, her moves could be completely different. That's fine, I agree; however, I don't think that they will be MADE to be different.

30% chance for Ridley (I'm a realist)

I nominate Geno, Sonic, and Midna.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Ridley, Ridley, Ridley...

Well, he is a quite popular choice. As I recall, he had multiple requests on the Toukoken, and Sakurai himself has stated he wants to add more Metroid characters. Then again, his physical structure may be too much of a challenge to work with, but you never know. Still it seems likely

I give Ridley a 70% chance of appearing.

Nominations:

Ouendan x 5 ^.^

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I say Ridley has a 75% chance; a Metroid villain would add to the evil characters and Ridley fits the bill better than most (Dark Samus could probably just be a costume of real Samus).

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ridley: 97% (I'm a realist too)

Ridley is THE enemy of Samus that has been omnipresent throughout the entire Metroid series. Size is a non-issue and any other Metroid character must get by Ridley before they can be eligible for smash bros.

Nominations:
Little Mac x 2
Olimar x 3

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
To be fair, as much as I want Ridley to be in, I've always been fairly sceptical about his chances. While his size isn't a problem, he has a very unusual body structure that may make it hard for him to be implemented. It seems however that Sakurai does want to give more rep to the Metroid series, and I'm pretty sure he won't stop at ZS Samus. And Ridley seems to be the obvious choice as the next inclusion, seeing as he's more popular and important to the series than Dark Samus or any of the Hunters. Still, it depends on whether Sakurai can work his magic on him and make him workable.

So mot being too optimistic, I'll give him 70%

Nominations: As I just realised that Isaac hasn't had many votes, I'll give all of my 5 votes to him.

Top Bottom