• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
10%. If they will include wolf link, I think it has more chance that they transform like zelda/sheik or samus/zamus (however that one will work), not as a different character with midna. Midna could go solo too. There are too many possibilities, this one could work but other options could also work.

10% midna/wolf link

Nominate Crash Bandicoot x5

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Well, I'm still thorougly against the idea. It'd be too hard to implement a quardupedic charater in a game like Smash, not to mention the fact that Midna would almost become just a decoration, as chances are higher that Link would be the one attacking most of the time. Still, I can't deny its possibility. 25%

Nominate Jeff (x5)

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Well, I'm still thorougly against the idea. It'd be too hard to implement a quardupedic charater in a game like Smash, not to mention the fact that Midna would almost become just a decoration, as chances are higher that Link would be the one attacking most of the time. Still, I can't deny its possibility. 25%

Nominate Jeff (x5)
Yes, because pikachu dousn't fit at all.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Pikachu hardly counts as a quadruped character seeing as he alternates between the two. That and the body proportions between Pikachu and Wolf Link are incredibly different, and Pikachu doesn't have someone riding him at all times.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What do you mean?
He thought Wolf Link w/t Midna would get a higher percentage. Or the people who don't care and just put 50% if they like them, .2% iff they hate them, or 99.9% if the love them are totally stupid, not to mention anything below 5% for Wolf Link w/t Midna is just plain retarted.

Lol, Gamefaqs ratings are way higher, some morons are rating them below no chance characters like Gex, HMS (who sucks), and Dr. Wrigt (wtf? who wants that fool=?), which is even more retarted.

Croco

Smash Lord
He thought Wolf Link w/t Midna would get a higher percentage. Or the people who don't care and just put 50% if they like them, .2% iff they hate them, or 99.9% if the love them are totally stupid, not to mention anything below 5% for Wolf Link w/t Midna is just plain retarted.

Lol, Gamefaqs ratings are way higher, some morons are rating them below no chance characters like Gex, HMS (who sucks), and Dr. Wrigt (wtf? who wants that fool=?), which is even more retarted.
Why so serious? It's not like Sakurai is going to choose the characters from Lupe's list. ;)
Plus I personally feel Dr. Wright deserves the spot in Brawl before characters like Waluigi, Daisy, and "Wolf Link". Does it matter? no. Everyone can fantaize which characters that want.
Now if he makes it in Brawl? I will make sure I come back here.. and say it as loud as I can..
"I told you Dr. Wright would make the cut!"
:chuckle:

Numa Dude

Smash Lord

Will you STFU and stop insulting people for there opinions you stupid nOOB.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Why did you even post that? The last thing these forums need is me ranting about the HMS and how he would fight in brawl. I had my fill arguing with the ******* on the HMS thread and I'm sure everyone is tired of him even being mentioned. *coughtera253cough*

TheBig_N

Smash Rookie
back on topic...

I really DONT see wolf link in the game, he would be, maybe as a smash move, but nothing more.

Wolf Link w/ Midna 5%,
PacMan x5

Tera253

Smash Ace
Gengar, huh? it doesn't seem too likely, especially if physical attacks don't affect him. If that was the case, he'd be banned from tournies as a way-too-high-top-tier character.
21%.
nominations: Lyn (x5)
~Tera253~

Croco

Smash Lord
Gengar would be interesting.. though Meowth deserves the spot more.
I'm giving Gengar a 40% chance.

Nominations-
Laughing Dog x3
Alice x2

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Gengar, huh? it doesn't seem too likely, especially if physical attacks don't affect him. If that was the case, he'd be banned from tournies as a way-too-high-top-tier character.
21%.
nominations: Lyn (x5)
~Tera253~
You give Gengar a 21%, but Wolf Link a 3%?

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Out of all the pokemon they have to choose from, I don't think Gengar is anywhere high on the priority list in smash candidates. The ghost type isn't repped yet but I don't really see what it has to offer that's unique (Mewtwo already has a ghost tech anyway). He doesn't seem to be that popular now, and personally I think Sakurai will look more to the newer generations than the older ones.

1%

Nominate: Vaati (x3), Ray 01 (x2)

D

Deleted member

Gengar gets 1%. Seriously, one of my favourite Pokemon from the first gen', but Meowth deserves the spot a million times more. It looks almost impossible for Gengar to get a place, as even starters aren't going to have much chance. Legendaries/"Movie" Pokemon are the only likely ones.

Dark Samus (x5).

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Ipersonally like Haunter more, but Gengar WAS a major character in that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game.

...30%

Nominations:
Mr. Stevenson x3
Black Mage x2

Also, I thank Wolf Link and Midna for ghetting Takamaru out of the Bottom Ten! :p

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
1% for Gengar.

Message to Ferro De Lupe: I undertand why you disqualified Twili Midna, I just wish you had done so before I waisted an entire month's worth of nominations on her. Not cool man.

*Sigh*

Commander Kahn X 3, Bonk X 2

Edit: Come to think of it, since all my Twili Midna votes were disqualified could I move all 60 or so them to Commander Kahn? Come on, Ferro De Lupe have a heart!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
1% for Gengar.

Message to Ferro De Lupe: I undertand why you disqualified Twili Midna, I just wish you had done so before I waisted an entire month's worth of nominations on her. Not cool man.

*Sigh*

Commander Kahn X 3, Bonk X 2
Would you mind clarifying who this "Kahn" is? If you don't mind me asking.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Top Bottom