• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'm not sure why I need to say this to begin with but... If you have nothing nice to say about the above poster's avatar, there is nothing stopping you from not posting anything at all!

If you wish to continue berating each other, I'm more than happy to share warnings. Let's keep it clean here, alright? We're in forum games, they're supposed to be fun.

- - - - - - -

I appreciate the use of stage builder as the canvas for the spooky Monica, it's timely too. I feel as an icon the big nubs for hands could confuse users as to why it looks that way, but I mean it shouldn't be an issue here since this is Smashboards. Most of the people that see it here should know it's from stage builder.

All in all, it's pretty good! I like it.
Solid 7/10

D

Deleted member

7/10
Looks like an alternate costume rather than the normal design. I'm glad whoever made it stopped at the mangoes before it got too dangerous.

KoMallow

Smash Cadet
^ 8/10. Yoshi eyes look creepy to me :)

^ 10/10. That one is really cute : )

Last edited:

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
Is that Captain Falcon with a pet falcon on his arm who's wearing the same helmet as him and has it's wings ablaze...?

11/10! Absolutely incredible picture!
Small Cheer.png

D

Deleted member

7/10
It's a good joke, but I'd rather the Falcon not also have a helmet. Also, his grin is weird.
StellerRJay StellerRJay Nice to see you back here.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
@MarioRayFalcon -Thanks! It's nice seeing you still around here as well~

As for your picture, I like the old school vibe it's giving off. It reminds me of one of those 90's action cartoon villains!

8/10! - Gave me good feelings of nostalgia

@Tira -Oh hey, your picture of Bayonetta isn't black & white anymore. Now you have one that's bursting with color and pretty detailed as well. The hearts are also a cute touch~

10/10! - Very high quality

Good stuff! The both of you.
Chocobo Face (SmashBroards).png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

His tongue being the same colour as his lips bothers me. His eyes look stupid, as clarified before

Top Bottom