• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

D

Deleted member

Zinith Zinith
Is that a toy? It's pretty creepy, even past Halloween levels

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
10/10
Wouldn't mind playing a Wario/Shantae crossover with them teaming up to stop Risky and Shake King from taking over their worlds.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
8.5/10

Don't terminate me pls, Yoshi.

10/10
Wouldn't mind playing a Wario/Shantae crossover with them teaming up to stop Risky and Shake King from taking over their worlds.
Captain Syrup would be a better fit to be Risky's partner, imo.

D

Deleted member

2/10

Your previous avatar was slightly less terrible.
Considering for the past seven millenniums all your profile pictures have been stale waifus, it's not far out to believe you're just salty you don't know who the people are. Or maybe you just have racial issues.

D

Deleted member

I thought that you "canceled" me? :-P
There's a "show ignored content" button. I can also still see when your name on other people's posts.
If you're going to use ignorance as an argument to turn into an ape because people use stuff besides imaginary women to represent themselves, you best do the same yourself

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
There's a "show ignored content" button. I can also still see when your name on other people's posts.
If you're going to use ignorance as an argument to turn into an ape because people use stuff besides imaginary women to represent themselves, you best do the same yourself
Right, but why bother ignoring me in the first place if you still can't resist the temptation to see what I'm posting about you? Maybe you should ignore everyone if my posts trigger you so much. It's already fairly obvious that you don't get along with many people here, so why not?

You can represent yourself with whatever profile picture you want, bud; I still think the avatar is pretty bad regardless, and my opinion of it has nothing to do with race. I don't particularly like the pose, the yellow background is ugly, and I'm not a fan of his tattoos.

2/10!

Top Bottom