• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

D

Deleted member

I'm on this forum simply because I have a right to be, not because I like Smash or any of the people who play it.
Sebas22 Sebas22
It's sickening if anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
And I'm on this forum simply because I have a right to be, not because I like Smash or any of the people who play it.
idk i have a hard time believing you would come to a forum every day, getting the kind of response that you get, simply because you have the right. i'm not convinced you don't just enjoy being deliberately inflammatory.

6/10. the background's a tad bright for my taste but its overall not bad

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
That Bayonetta picture is amazingly well drawn! I'm reminded of just how much hair she seems to have with that particular hair style, heh~

10/10!
chocobo-1.gif

Last edited:

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
Long time no see Zinith! Is that a Yoshi toy? I'm a little confused as to what I'm looking at. It's an interesting kind of Yoshi I'll say. Those eyes though...!

7.5/10!
0983i.gif

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Long time no see Zinith! Is that a Yoshi toy? I'm a little confused as to what I'm looking at. It's an interesting kind of Yoshi I'll say. Those eyes though...!

7.5/10! View attachment 242752
It's Funny Dino & Martin! Battery Operation! Super Action! Musical!

And by musical, I mean the screaming souls of the damned :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

That left a hole in her....but hey, now she looks like a bagel!
@Tira
The "wonders" of paying for Premium.
5/10
Wish her head could be as detailed as her body

D

Deleted member

3/10

Still ****. Will always be ****.
Aye, keep your depression to yourself. I ain't going to cry in a corner if you don't like my avatar.
Alicorn Alicorn
Had it not been for Poke, I'd have no idea what's going on. Almost like I'm looking at....Smash Bros

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
5/10

It's a great drawing and I do prefer her Bayo 1 design over the short hair look, but it's a little plain as an avatar.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
8/10

Haven't played any Shantae game's but that's a quality avatar. I like the expression she has, and although the background is blank, it works here thanks Shantae's color scheme complimenting it and vice-versa.

D

Deleted member

How is your signature better to look at than your avatar. That's not to say your avatar is trash, I just find it hilarious

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
8/10

It's quite fitting for the season but I'm unfamiliar with who that's supposed to be. Pretty spooky stuff regardless, though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
10/10

Reaper's my DPS main, I always like a good take on the Headless Horseman character, that's some great and badass artwork of Reaper wearing that Halloween skin, and it's perfect for the time of the year. Can't go wrong, here.

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
8/10

It’s a good ghost avatar that fits with the season, but can it beat this!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What in the hell
do not let him flat out waste anyone's turn.
First of all, gender assumption.
Second of all, waste? It's just a forum game. Like I said before, keep your depression out of this

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
That's not a rating.

AirMac1 AirMac1
4/10

I'm not a fan of the outfits that everyone are rocking and I think it could benefit from a bigger focus on one of the characters instead of all four.

D

Deleted member

As many of y'all on these boards say at this time of year...spoopy!

8 outta 10 :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Zinith Zinith
Don't like the avatar, but I won't lie, I enjoy me some KOs myself.

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
7/10

Pretty nice profile pic, although it does look a little like something you would see in a knockoff Zelda game. (By the way, my avatar is based off the Broken Universe (a wrestling thing).

Top Bottom