• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

D

Deleted member

I love your how Wolf and Chrom are just hiding out in your signature.
Anyways, 7/10. It's not Karin

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Okay, that hurt.

7 outta 10

No hard feelings, I hope. :kirby:
Huh?

I meant no ill will against you with my opinion on your avatar; I'm just brutally honest when it comes to critiquing images (ESPECIALLY my own), so please don't take it personally.

I'm truly sorry if I offended you with my statement. As for your new Taki pfp, it scores an 8/10 from me.

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
Lamperouge Lamperouge -Your picture got a good chuckle out of me. There's just something about that smug grin along with that random realistic hand and Pepsi, heh.

9/10! -For quality and good sense of humor~

Zinith Zinith -Do you think matching colors of yoshis and chocobos would get along better than two unmatching colors? Like yellow yoshis and yellow chocobos.
9/10! -Same picture as before so same rating. It still makes me smile though!
0983i.gif

D

Deleted member

7/10
If her mask closed over her mouth, I'd like it. It's also [not really] funny how her inscriptions also burn over her bust. Who is that

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

9/10

It is modern art at its finest, as Dr.Alphys programmed me to see it.

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
Such a silly picture! That's a whole lot of Yoshi rump right there though. I just wonder how he ended up through the wall, haha~

9/10!
Chocobo Face (SmashBroards).png

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
10/10, very cute chocobo and all-around pleasant to look at!

Top Bottom