• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
1/10 stock photo of water
Lmao, atleast its not some corny photoshop of nasty mophead strings of lil pump 2$ dreads placed on some ugly cartoon, lol. Garbage on garbage, anythings better than that but, chill, its just my opinion.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
PsySmasher PsySmasher 8/10 really nice artwork. I forgot who she is though. Is she from Fire Emblem?

RepStar RepStar 7/10 nothing too special, but it looks nice, and makes me want to go on the vacation I desperately need.

4/10. too mainstream and tacky. reminds me of the onslaught of garbage rappers from the mid 2010s.
I completely agree. I hate modern day rap, and prefer 80s and 90s rap back when it was groovy and you could hear the lyrics clearly.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
PsySmasher PsySmasher 8/10 really nice artwork. I forgot who she is though. Is she from Fire Emblem?

RepStar RepStar 7/10 nothing too special, but it looks nice, and makes me want to go on the vacation I desperately need.

I completely agree. I hate modern day rap, and prefer 80s and 90s rap back when it was groovy and you could hear the lyrics clearly.
Nope. Her name is Forte. She’s from Granblue Fantasy (and a bunch of other games made by Cygames).

Since Granblue Fantasy Versus is coming out this year, I wanted to show some support for one of the many characters I want to make it in.

And as for your pic...
8/10

Nice render of Banjo-Kazooie!

LIL ELF

Best Smasher in North Pole
Switch FC
SW-6612-9831-3124

Dont worry guys, it's only a parody of all these bozos of mumble rapper like Lil pump, Lil xan, Lil uzi vert... I'm less of a 80s rap fan but 90s rap is by far my favorite type of music with my boy Biggie, tupac and busta rhymes, the list goes on and on.

And as for your pic PsySmasher, you might not enjoy my art but you get a 9/10 I love it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

^I did not know who they were either. Just discovered it is Tora and Poppi. This avatar I found appropriate to start off the new year.

Sa, Megami's Rating: 8 outta 10

Sayonara :kirby:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
6/10
Can't explain why, but something about that avatar rubs me the wrong way. At least it's decent quality.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
9/10

This is a pretty good crop. Also I really liked the character design and art style.

D

Deleted member

7.6/10. Bit odd, but nice.

No, don’t say that I looked up ‘brain guy meme’ and ripped this straight off the Internet.
I. . . I didn’t do that.

D

Deleted member

7 outta 10

I really liked that one where :ultyoshi: had the girly eyes and eyelashes.

Peeton

Smash Journeyman
NNID
starwolfe
9/10 I like majora’s mask design and that little creepy-ness of the mask salesman is really neat! Overall, pretty neat!

Top Bottom