• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
1/10... Sorry but for one I can't see the text, and I have no idea who the character on it is, and it isn't a very "quality" avatar. But this is all my opinion.

My avatar is in my profile cause I'm still a newb here, so like the rules said, my avatar wont be displayed till I post more. So just look at it in my profile.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
grargh, ghreghtagragh farghrargh rergh.

*5/10

i cant see teh avatar

PS: roar...*

Clownbot

Smash Lord
@Mario Zelda Fan: Yeah, I realize it's a pretty low-quality avatar. Just fyi, the character's Ganon, and the avatar is the "Game Over" screen of "Zelda: Adventure of Link". I don't know what happened with your avatar, though.

smashfan, your avatar gets a six. Like I said, it's alright, but I wish it could be of something less annoying. ;)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
7/10

it looks like a cross between a heartless and a tiger...

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.

Would get a 8 or 8.5 but WHITE BACKGROUND!!
People.. Lern2transparency/background. (This goes for others too. Although I doubt anyone cares.)

Edit: I was ninja'd, but looks like my point still stands.

Top Bottom