Data Rate The Above Song, Then Post Another

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
8/10
It’s great and I love all the different instruments! Now let’s get this thread started up again with something that I predict will be rated 10/10!

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I will continue to revive this thread until the day that I die.
Or maybe just until the day I become inactive on this site.

7/10
Not my favorite genre, but it was still a decent song.

Last edited:

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
6/10
I’m not much of an anime fan, but it’s not bad.
7/10, nice and chill, i didn't really take the time to analyse the lyrics too much but i like the general vibe it's giving off.

Here's mine, i really fell in love with this one.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Ace
7.5/10 Really good, not exactly my style, but still cool. Also surreal once you know it's done by the same guy who got "it's hip to **** bees" trending on Twitter.

Be warned: is extremely long (21 minutes), contains some no-no words here and there, and lots of extremely weird in-jokes.

Last edited:

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
7.5/10 Really good, not exactly my style, but still cool. Also surreal once you know it's done by the same guy who got "it's hip to **** bees" trending on Twitter.

Be warned: is extremely long (21 minutes), contains some no-no words here and there, and lots of extremely weird in-jokes.
Haha wow, didn't know you were a man of culture, i actually listened to it when it came out 8/10 just for efforts, hot dang.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Ace
5/10 - takes a LOT of time to pick up and vocals are obnoxious TBH, but when it picks up it does have a good beat. Overall not my thing.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
8/10 Usually I'm not a huge fan of rock bands, but this was interesting for sure.

This song is kind of a weird one. I've heard people liken it to the sound of a dishwasher due to it's repetitive nature. At first I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it slowly began to grow on me the further I got into it. Really good song in my opinion.

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
7/10 Not that bad, but it would of been better if it wasn’t so repetitive.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
8/10 I already love this song, so that's an instant high rating from me. However, the change in tone feels somewhat unnatural. I'm not sure whether I like it or not.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW 7573 2962 2407
Oh **** I forgot this was a thread.

9/10, nice metal. This was on point, but sometimes in the guitarwork the riffs can be too crunchy for my tastes like on 0:51. Otherwise, I like it a lot.

Top Bottom