• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate The Above Song, Then Post Another

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
7.5/10

I've never played a Touhou game, but I do have a semi-decent amount of knowledge about the franchise. And one thing is that it's OST is consistently awesome. This orchestral cover of this theme makes the character sound both mysterious and powerful, and perfectly fitting for a battle with them, more so given the series' Bullet Hell gameplay. I could see this cover being used in a Mario RPG or a Final Fantasy game as well. It's extremely well done cover of an extremely good battle theme.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
8/10

Personally I never got into RWBY but I recognize the kickass music. I like the buildup throughout the song and im a sucker for a swing orchestra.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
7/10

Didnt jell woth me as much as i would have expected, do like the im alive build up sections though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
7.5/10

I can't tell if the lyrics are just purely about a regretful person's muses and struggles with life, or some optimism and hopes for change in spite of said regrets and struggles. Either case makes it a strong song with a strong message, and the instrumental and vocal work are both great and work in tandem perfectly.

Top Bottom