• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate The Above Song, Then Post Another

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
8/10
It’s great and I love all the different instruments! Now let’s get this thread started up again with something that I predict will be rated 10/10!

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I will continue to revive this thread until the day that I die.
Or maybe just until the day I become inactive on this site.

7/10
Not my favorite genre, but it was still a decent song.

Last edited:

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
6/10
I’m not much of an anime fan, but it’s not bad.
7/10, nice and chill, i didn't really take the time to analyse the lyrics too much but i like the general vibe it's giving off.

Here's mine, i really fell in love with this one.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
7.5/10 Really good, not exactly my style, but still cool. Also surreal once you know it's done by the same guy who got "it's hip to **** bees" trending on Twitter.

Be warned: is extremely long (21 minutes), contains some no-no words here and there, and lots of extremely weird in-jokes.

Last edited:

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
7.5/10 Really good, not exactly my style, but still cool. Also surreal once you know it's done by the same guy who got "it's hip to **** bees" trending on Twitter.

Be warned: is extremely long (21 minutes), contains some no-no words here and there, and lots of extremely weird in-jokes.
Haha wow, didn't know you were a man of culture, i actually listened to it when it came out 8/10 just for efforts, hot dang.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
8/10 Usually I'm not a huge fan of rock bands, but this was interesting for sure.

This song is kind of a weird one. I've heard people liken it to the sound of a dishwasher due to it's repetitive nature. At first I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it slowly began to grow on me the further I got into it. Really good song in my opinion.

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
7/10 Not that bad, but it would of been better if it wasn’t so repetitive.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
8/10 I already love this song, so that's an instant high rating from me. However, the change in tone feels somewhat unnatural. I'm not sure whether I like it or not.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh **** I forgot this was a thread.

9/10, nice metal. This was on point, but sometimes in the guitarwork the riffs can be too crunchy for my tastes like on 0:51. Otherwise, I like it a lot.

Top Bottom