• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate The Above Song, Then Post Another

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
7.75/10 - Classic.

Brittany Spears was garbage, but BSB/NSYNC weren't that bad...

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
No need to even play it. Xenoblade X's OST is good from miles away.

8.5/10.

Anyway, I'll leave this track here-

:bowser:

D

Deleted member

Disregard this post when rating.
Talk about something else for once.
i've been talking about JoJo and OPM lately, you just don't happen to be in those threads. and I can talk about Nui all i want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ocarina Stealer

Smash Apprentice
Disregard this post when rating.
i've been talking about JoJo and OPM lately, you just don't happen to be in those threads. and I can talk about Nui all i want.
If you could actually rate the Goddamn songs instead of talking **** then that would be good. This is a MUSIC thread we don't talk about anime here.
7/10, pretty good.

Just can't warm to metal music it all sounds the same to me, but I'm sure people feel the same way about my trip hop and indie rock. 5/10

D

Deleted member

If you could actually rate the Goddamn songs instead of talking **** then that would be good
Where else was i going to talk about it? he brought it up here. and look who's talking, you should listen to yourself.
This is a MUSIC thread we don't talk about anime here.
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean we can't talk about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She has a nice voice but i have trouble hearing what she says and the beat sounds weird 5/10

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
7/10.

Cool track. Interesting mix of band-rock and orchestal at that. The more I'm listening to the OST the more I like it. It is really good.

Anyway, I'll leave this track here. Not much of a vocal track as more of a 'instrumental-atmospheric' track that somehow serves as a mid-mood for the other tracks of the album which this song comes from. Done by the band called Akeldama. Check them out if anyone's into 'Atmospheric-Djent-Metal-esque' music.

D

Deleted member

8/10 Beautiful

Speaking of the KLK OST. here's the theme of best waifu!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
9/10

Never thought that character had quite the epic theme, but it sounds great!

Might as well share one of my favorite battle themes from a favorite series of mine. I have a few others planned as well.

D

Deleted member

Pretty good. 8/10
This one just got stuck in my head.
Never thought that character had quite the epic theme, but it sounds great!
You know who she is? or just my avi? i love her!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
8/10

Sounds pretty good.

My next Fate/Stay Night battle track I had in mind. A have about 3-4 more planned.

You know who she is? or just my avi? i love her!
More like just the avatar. I don't watch Kill la Kill, though after I listened to the track and read the video's title, I can definitely see why she's got a great theme like that.

D

Deleted member

Whoops forgot the rating 7/10
More like just the avatar. I don't watch Kill la Kill, though after I listened to the track and read the video's title, I can definitely see why she's got a great theme like that.
You really should! it's only 24 episodes. (25 if you count the OVA)

Here's something from JoJo

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
4/10 - Not too much into the whole vocal track, has become overdone in recent years. The instrumentation is odd, the song itself is repetitive, and I think it's fairly uninteresting. The only redeeming factor to this track is the bass is pretty OK, but that's played over for a majority of the song (balancing problems).

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
8/10- Not a music critic so I can't give an indepth analysis of the song other than "Pretty good".

This is just a random song that someone in a Discord chat shared. Been stuck in my head ever since.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Whatthehell/10

Well, that was, something. Kind of amusing of whatever that video was. Probably some show of Japan or soap opera, who knows...

Anyway, I'll leave this rather emotiv song with the lyrics considered-

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
4/10

Not my type of music but for what it was,it was alright-ish.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
7.75/10 - Usually not a fan of techno, but this was actually quite impressive. The only comment I have is that I wish the vocalist was different as I didn't really like this one, but other than that, it's good.

(If Kaiju is rating this, here is an alternate link since you couldn't access the previous vid of them)

Ocarina Stealer

Smash Apprentice
7.75/10 - Usually not a fan of techno, but this was actually quite impressive. The only comment I have is that I wish the vocalist was different as I didn't really like this one, but other than that, it's good.

(If Kaiju is rating this, here is an alternate link since you couldn't access the previous vid of them)
I couldn't access that either but I gave the other link a try and it worked. 4/10. Hardrock is just kind of meh for me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

5/10 not my type of music and some parts were too boring in my opinion.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
6/10.

Alright song. The instrumental is quite nice while the voice is okayish. Overall, I liked it for what it was.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
6.5/10 - The song sounds like every other song about looking back; it has a generic pace and chord progression, a subpar vocalist, and ...It just went into metal. The drum track doesn't sound like it matches well and ...It just went into a male chorus. OK, at this point it sounds more like the creators wanted a sad-ish song and realized it was really bland so then they threw in metal where it didn't match the rest of the song and then a male chorus ended the song because why not throw a male chorus in?

Happy new year in 45 minutes! Here are some dirty blues riffs.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
8.5/10

Ah, Hendrix is it? I particularly like the beats and instrumentals of this, and the singing as well. While I do still enjoy modern music, this is a good example of why I like older music so much.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
8.5/10

I've never played Castle Crashers in my life, but I thought that was a great track.

I started getting this song in my head for some reason...

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
3/10.

Not entirely fan of this genre that much and for what it was, well, it was so-so. Kind of 'ok' at most, but nothing much aside from that.

Anyway, I'll leave this track here after not posting since some days back-

D

Deleted member

Huh? kinda funny i've been inactive for quite a bit as well. What have you been doing?

---------------------------------------------------------------
8/10

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Huh? kinda funny i've been inactive for quite a bit as well. What have you been doing?
Not much, dealing with family members because of New Year Celebrations. They just left some hours back. Jeez. Talk about overstaying...

But anyway, yeah, with that out of the way, I can post more often, I hope, hehe.

Back on the topic, about the track above me, I'll give it 7/10.

Not my cup of tea but the instruments in the video are impressive. Catchy, and groovy. :cool:

And with that out of the way, I'll leave this track here-

.__.

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
Woah that rocked my socks 8/10

It's yo boy Plunder, I'm back bringing that top tier music as always.

Get ready to mosh, get ready to HEADBANG! Get ready to Rock and......load?
...... ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

(I love how they work the epic ME1 trailer music into it)

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
7.75/10 - I was actually about to post that... Now I gotta find a new song to put here...

Last edited:
Top Bottom