• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate oskurito's vids *Not updated, watch them if you want*

Oskurito

Smash Lord
lol guys this isn't updated, my friend skylord bumped this thread unintentionally.

This is way too old (well, just 1 year old actually >_>) and I'm way better now

I can ask someone to get some new videos again but he probably wont want to record anymore.

What else... =/ we need more kick *** fox videos with mad technical skill

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Yeah I'd like to get some new vids up myself but like an idiot I left my capture card at college and haven't felt like driving up to get it. Hopefully I'll get some videos recorded at The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
lol, Oskurito, I watched these vids when they were originally posted, I just didn't say anything then cus I don't really know anything about fox. Your Fox is amazing to watch though and it amazes that you AREN'T the best Fox in Peru.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Very nice. I like your movement especially, its really fast and fluid. Not only are you pulling these things off, but you seem to be completely safe in doing it. I hardly saw any mess-ups. in short your tech skill is over 9000 o.O
The only thing I didn't like is that sometimes you just sort of let your opponent run right into you with an attack while you were dancing around firing lasers. Be carful about using your lasers in close range, remember that they leave you open (when fox is in the air). Pay a bit more attention to your opponent when they're approaching
That said your mindgames or observational skills aren't bad, you only seem to have this problem when you're focusing on firing lasers >.<

BTW, how did you do that D smash right out of the shield at 2:33 in the first vid? o.O

Oskurito

Smash Lord
...Pay a bit more attention to your opponent when they're approaching
That said your mindgames or observational skills aren't bad, you only seem to have this problem when you're focusing on firing lasers >.<

BTW, how did you do that D smash right out of the shield at 2:33 in the first vid? o.O
That's because I focused too much on doing one thing and lost focus on what my opponent was doing. I learned the importance of paying attention to what your opponent is doing when I started playing starcraft

I power shielded (I just had luck) and then pressed the c-stick down. When you power shield you can do anymove out of your shield without having to jc

Top Bottom