• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Falcon Thread

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Maybe it's just me but god in that second match the opponent was bad.

he spammed with Olimar down smash down smashover and over and doesnt no wat it means to be a tru bralwer.

The match against Fox was alright, my only advices are not Falcon specific : DI and BSL (special landing flag after a B move recovery).

Player-3

Smash Hero
soviet stop running into stuff

flub knee beats out ganons side be

just jump at him with fair and keep doing it till he is dead

lmao

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Soviet, I can't believe I'm going to say this but... you need to approach more, lol. The first seconds of your matches are ridiculous :laugh:

I'm going to have a video ready of me fighting a ROB tomorrow. I'll post that later. I lost, but I shown some moves, I guess...

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Indeed lol. I only notice I do it AFTER I've already played and I'm watching the replay.

And I think I'm wayyyy too predictable at times. Specially when it comes to approaching.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
^Epic "show me your moves", rofl. Best taunt ever.

Nowwwwww can you critique my vid that ironically was the last post of the previous page?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moYCQ4sv7Lg

... pretty please? :psycho:

I hate being an attention ***** but I went through too much trying to get this vid up and running (2 of other vids actually are corrupted!) just to have a comment of "stop rolling!!"

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Not bad.

Too much rolling like P3 said, plus you got punished for it at the end there. Try working on your fastfalling and buffering game, that was offline, yes?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at

Nowwwwww can you critique my vid that ironically was the last post of the previous page?

I hate being an attention ***** but I went through too much trying to get this vid up and running (2 of other vids actually are corrupted!) just to have a comment of "stop rolling!!"
ill rate even though my CF isnt even that good lol

0:25 ; don't rely on uThrow into upB. use something alot better like uThrow into uAir, or any other aerial
1:10; sexy :D
1:57; Mistake?

i think you need moar Short Hop into uAir. Use nAir more, use that almost SHFFL thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0c6ueMThqo

†Slader7†

Smash Ace

up B should be used more of a surprise tactic rather than using it carelessly
also, learn to DI, it will help you a lot

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
What has already been said : more DI, more Uair, less rolling.
Plus what made you lose is to be more patient and to ALWAYS look at what your opponent is doing. On the last stock you were way too aggressive so Flayl just had to punish your (predictable) approaches.

Also don't run into bob's Nairs, and try to jab>dashgrab when jab>grab is outranged.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Good ratings guys, thanks. That's basically what I expected to hear though, in that match I was too nervous (even though it was basically a friendly) and when I get nervous I roll a lot. I need to work on my smash DI too.

And I don't know why did I use upB so much, heh. I usually hit more with uair too.

Anyway... at the next tournament, this Saturday, I'm bound to play better. Soooo... I hope I get some good replays then.

@Calvo yeah, I don't usually uthrow followed by upB, I know it just doesn't work. For some reason I loved using upB in that match. Also, that was my worst error ever. No johns, my controller is fine.

Yung Mei

Good ratings guys, thanks. That's basically what I expected to hear though, in that match I was too nervous (even though it was basically a friendly) and when I get nervous I roll a lot. I need to work on my smash DI too.

And I don't know why did I use upB so much, heh. I usually hit more with uair too.

Anyway... at the next tournament, this Saturday, I'm bound to play better. Soooo... I hope I get some good replays then.

@Calvo yeah, I don't usually uthrow followed by upB, I know it just doesn't work. For some reason I loved using upB in that match. Also, that was my worst error ever. No johns, my controller is fine.
don't worry bout that error, i mess up way too much lol

TheBlackLink

Smash Cadet
Maybe it's just me but god in that second match the opponent was bad.

he spammed with Olimar down smash down smashover and over and doesnt no wat it means to be a tru bralwer.

The match against Fox was alright, my only advices are not Falcon specific : DI and BSL (special landing flag after a B move recovery).

Well truthfully I think I just seriously caught him offguard. Sonuvabisch didn't expect Falcon to be a legitimate threat and didn't know what to do after the 2nd stock.

I've never really experimented with BSL shizz, so I'll work with that a bit.
Thnx for the input folkz.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D4Sb19E62A

If you wanted to see King Funk in action against a Falcon and completely DESTROYING me... here it is. The other replay that was saved from that bi-weekly.

Sad thing is, I've already beaten him once or twice. There's an aerial Falcon Kick KO, though, lol priceless

Yung Mei

i wouldve kept watching but it was another typical falco

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator

If you wanted to see King Funk in action against a Falcon and completely DESTROYING me... here it is. The other replay that was saved from that bi-weekly.

Sad thing is, I've already beaten him once or twice. There's an aerial Falcon Kick KO, though, lol priceless
Out of what? 10 times and only once in a bi-weekly? :mad:

i wouldve kept watching but it was another typical falco
And yeah... :ohwell:

I need to learn and be more creative. xD

Yung Mei

Out of what? 10 times and only once in a bi-weekly? :mad:

And yeah... :ohwell:

I need to learn and be more creative. xD
i secondary falco and i play way different compared to other falcos

1. i dont camp
2. i dont spam

i play how a man plays; by fighting and mixing it up not copy paste paste paste paste paste paste paste paste paste paste paste paste paste paste paste

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
That's exactly the dilemma I had before... but with Falcon.

Now I play to win, and get a knee in once or twice. Falcon punch? Forget about it.

Yung Mei

That's exactly the dilemma I had before... but with Falcon.

Now I play to win, and get a knee in once or twice. Falcon punch? Forget about it.
Gah, either way youre still manly :D

yoshq

Smash Master

i'm not gonna lie, i stopped watching when you did jab roll dsmash.

Top Bottom