• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Falcon Thread

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Win win situation xD

And uhh, you really don't even need to keep the old videos in anymore. I have the best 1v1 videos (and combo videos) in my Metagame Thread and Compendium.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
At the start only use one dtaunt, otherwise you get predictable. But uhh, lookin' pretty good. Just don't use so much Raptor Boost for recovering, if your opponent was thinking he would've punished you for it lol.
yeah, he's just started learning to use CF. ive been teaching quite a bit, but he still doesnt listen lol.

thanks ill try and post other matches later to get rated :)

Winnar

Smash Lord
What Lord said, be cautious when using raptor boost to recover. It can very easily end in tears if you aren't careful. Up b is almost always just as good/better, anyway.
fix'd

also I'd rate you 10/10 for Ai wo Torimodose and a kickass FD texture

Also fewer falcon punches. By fewer I mean none unless you shieldbreak someone

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
fix'd

also I'd rate you 10/10 for Ai wo Torimodose and a kickass FD texture

Also fewer falcon punches. By fewer I mean none unless you shieldbreak someone

manly song to fit manly men lol

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I probably will post a video of my own later, too. And I was wondering where the heck did this thread come from, lol. Good idea renaming the old one.

Player-3

Smash Hero
winnar doesn't need to post a falcon video

winnar posted the falcon challenge

winnar is winnar

Player-3

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPndcSgQHek

Get ***** P3. :3

will also like to get rated.
lol those were fun games

but please for the love of god don't rate me on that,
i was experimenting with AC dair and smashes in certain situations, since i never really use tem at all, plus i was ******* around half the time watching TV and talking to P1.... plus i don't have a wii so i'm not used to wifi at all xD

not johning lol he won

buck stop being so predictable, and stop playing falcon... pick up a character that has alot of options in certain circumstances, and a really good mixup game, more options to mixup = harder to predict = better at mixing up with everyone

or just mixup your game more with falcon with things like rushing in and then just jumping back + AD or something to bait an attack or shield

i picked up marth for that reason and i can play most chars now better than 45% of the people on aib chats LOL

also i like how you uploaded the only match you won
;)

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
That wasn't the only one i won dummyhead. :l

Actually falcon has good mix up options with his speed plus aerials an falcon kick. it's just his priority an laggy attacks(aside from aerials) that makes him suck.
Yeah, i should stop using dash attack so much. >_>
Also, i use snake as well. ;)

Player-3

Smash Hero
well why didn't you upload a match where i wasn't playing falcon, like my terrible ICs that punish everything with grabs and then whiff the infinite 95% of the time lol

better to see bad habits with

Player-3

Smash Hero
****, next time we should redo IC v falcon

i'm so good at punishing **** ups, but agaisnt high level players they don't **** up so i have to readjust
lol

hence 9th(really 7th, had to forfeit agaisnt a guy i know i could have beat)/31 at last tournament... got far by beating good players, but then the better ones was like lolnomess ups

Player-3

Smash Hero
hey buck

i don't have a wii
<_________________________________________<

i can only wifi whenever i'm at p1s house or vice versa (normally like every other weekend if that)

Player-3

Smash Hero
Im not gonna lie but being inadjusted to wifi really ****s up my game

+ it was us to puerto rico connection lool

Player-3

Smash Hero
because you play people with good connection/used to the wifi ness

i play brawl in general maybe once every two weeks, and usually don't wifi when i do

<_<

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Wi-Fi sucks but that doesn't render Falcon useless. And it's not like "Wi-Fi combos" all suck either.

And Buck, P3 is better than you.

Ramzeh = Red Blue?

Top Bottom