• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Doc 2 DA MAX!! lol

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, here's a vid of me using Doc against a friend of mine on a torney here on Puerto Rico. There are some problems:

1. The vid has no sound :confused:
2. The vid cuts off at the end :mad:

I lost at the end but anyways, thanks, hope u leave me comments and sorry for the delay of time reading this crap! lol. Enjoy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DZyCzIxUPfQ

Please leave comments 2 da max! lol

Sudai

Stuff here
-Less FAir approach.
-Nice pill-spam, but you should learn to follow your pills and use those as a sort of shield while approaching.
-More grabs.
-Saw a few UAir > Jab > DSmash. Those were nice.
-Don't spend your time pilling when the Peach is below Mute City as her umbrella cuts through them. I saw you doing that a bit in the beginning, less so during the end.
-Try to get more UAir juggles as peach is fairly susceptible to those.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
I agree with sudai. You need less time between your pill and the approach or else the pill becomes useless and the approach becomes blind. Nair works as well as dair against a floaty like peach.

Mix up the jab combos. Sometimes dsmash, sometimes grab, sometimes nair/uair.

Peach is a b**** on that stage. I always take opponents to that stage when I'm peach. It's a good thing you have good DI. A good strategy if you end up having to block peach's dsmash is to nair out of your shield when it's done.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Pretty nice doc. A lot has been pretty much covered. Work on a few different approaches, yours seemed to be pretty predictable. You missed a few l-cancels in the beginning but you got pretty much all the rest after that. Yeah, uair juggles work well against peach. Send another video against a heavier character on a different level for peach on mute city doesn't show all that doc is made of.

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
thanks guys, but that was a counter pick stage that my friend wanted, cause i would never play a peach on that stage at all, but thanks for the comments, ill work on that

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
thanks guys, but that was a counter pick stage that my friend wanted, cause i would never play a peach on that stage at all, but thanks for the comments, ill work on that

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
very good from what I can see. Some of this has already been said but I'll say it anyway. Good pillspam but try and make approaches out of it, one example- sull jump pill on their head to late nair. Try more approaches and don't forget to do things like dash forward wd back and dash dancing to keep them guessing. Dair can work as an approach as well as nair. Definately grab more as you can make combo's and finishers out of grabs. Don't forget to wait for peaches upB instead of trying to intercept it- it goes through anything and everything.

Gea

Smash Master
Two things I noticed that are Peach specific:

I know grabs are hard to get. Her jabs can make it neigh impossible, but they lead to fairs and you were getting jabs in (which is AMAZING because her jab game > you)

Too much dsmash against Peach... and too much fair. But it worked for you, so rock on.

Top Bottom