• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Cort's Marth

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Yea seriously tho he wants critique not random down smashes that dont work.All i can really say from watching your vids is that you let him get in to quickly with his dash dances so i would suggest that you use more down tilts during his dash dances to keep him away and more up titls after single shffled fairs.Also I think one of your major problems is that well.....you do try to gimp too much.you miss alot of throws where you could instead throw him up onto a platform where basically any char becomes marth *****.As for PC Chris's crazy shffls all i can say is good luck you're already too good so im sure you'll figure a way faster then me but what i would try is if you see them coming up tilt because it has damage boxes in front of it at the begininng.That is all and good luck , I just wish i could play pc chris as much as you do.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i think you should do more shuffle nairs into dodges look at these videos of sephiroth ken from the youtube site it shows him doing the neutral aerial A attack into a spot dodge it's obviously a broken tactic if rank 1 california professional marth does that so much

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I hate your marth along with M2K'S And anyone who uses black marth better than me. =,( :urg: (this post was a joke. im not a pro yet so i cant rate a pros marth)

Secks.

Smash Ace
cort, i love how you play marth, i seriously get mindgamed evertime i watch it.
He wants to have Secks. with your marth. On another note, being ***** by Marth on a somewhat regular basis I guess I could say that what gives me the most trouble is the u-tilt after I've fallen on a platform. I'd try to use it more often when you get the chance. I've also noticed that, while falcos recovering on a platform, if the bird is expecting a u-tilt i'd just come up with a sh f-air or fj f-air. Either way they can lead into more f-airs and the hit boxes on Marth's f-air is redicuouls.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i've been thinking about seriously making Marth a legitimate secondary for my use, primarily against Foxes, but now I've been inspired by Cort's. Tomorrow i'm just going to watch all your vids and study and practice. Wow your Marth is amazing. I haven't been this impressed by a Marth since M2K started maining him.

maximus omega

Smash Cadet
I watched the first video and just keep the suicides to a minimum. Ur edge guarding can use some work to.

maximus omega

Smash Cadet
I only watched the first vid but im watching the rest right now, gay ending surprised ur d smash didnt hit him.

craiigg

Smash Lord
loool maximus for god obv

corts edge-guarding is disgusting
your flow is amazing and your marth is scary to watch ;___;

*have an apple*

*runs* >_> <_<

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Providing you can make it to Mass Madness, want to MM 5$ (And possible friendlies for pointers) Race to 3 with my Marth vs your Peach twice BF and FD and Marth vs Marth on FD? I got easily 2 stocked against Krazy Jones in pools the last time I played (I played against him like 3 times and I always get 2 stocked lol). Also let me know if you and PC can make it, so I can possibly hassle Jinx and Bob BANG into going.

Cort

Apple Head
I got tired of my old avatar. Plus it doesn't work on any other smashboards skin besides the default one.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Cort you marth wants to eat my children... that being said err maybe less nair hops from off the edge( switch it up more) and less grabs you missd quite a few times in one of your vids... i got nonthin else

Top Bottom