• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rarity often scales the same level of value.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
yeah Mew2

Cause Sheik is hard to use so I make excuses about losing to an extremely difficult to use and in-depth character like Sheik.

Mew2King, just for that, you're garbage.

That's why you can't beat Wes and I can.

*watch the jonhs guys..watch watch LOOK!*

:chuckle:

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Boo. Boo I say.

M2K, how about placing high in a DA tournament using only G&W. Then you can say how easy he is to play all you want.

Boo I say to you. Bamboozled I say to you.

losvedir

Smash Apprentice
Hm... not to interrupt anyone or anything, but another Game&Watcher has entered: Me!

So, yeah, I suck with him right now, but the little bugger is fun. He's probably my number two after Yoshi.

The numbers are growing! Some day the playing field will be littered with the fallen carcasses of the non-GAW (and non-Yoshi).

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I play Game and Watch too, just never posted here. Perhaps everyone secretly plays Game and Watch but doesn't post on this forum, eh?

Anyways, I tend to agree on the short learning curve of this character. I found that after I played him for a while it just felt natural. It's not because of the lack of useful moves, it's because there is usually an obvious best option at any given point.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Lol.

It's not really about the people who play GAW.

Cause ALOT of people play him (at least now, thanks to uh...v_v).

But it's about the ones who use him as main.

And the list is made up of.

DireVulcan.

o_O.

losvedir

Smash Apprentice
DireVulcan said:
It's not really about the people who play GAW.

Cause ALOT of people play him (at least now, thanks to uh...v_v).

But it's about the ones who use him as main.

And the list is made up of.

DireVulcan.

o_O.
Well... he's my co-main, with Yoshi. They're, uh, seperate but equal (and this has nothing to do with GAW's default color... ) ;)

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Well, Game and Watch is one of my three mains. He's probably the #2 or #3 of them, but I still play him about 30% of my matches.

Oh, speaking of which, what levels are good for Game and Watch?

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Easy to use, hard to win with, same geos for Link. Fox, is the exact opposite. Sheik, easy, easy. Bowser: Hard, Hard, etc.

The little LCD dude has alot of tricks up his sleeve, alot of disjointed hitboxes. (btw, CPU G&W spasm the helmet to the max, i hope thats not how the G&W players play)He has alot of strong attacks, and you can play good ol classic judgement wit two people (FUN). But, He can kick some serious but if you know how to ues him really well, i don't know why hes so low on the tier list.

oh, one last thing, anyone have a Game and watch system at home? i have fire, helmet, and octopus.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
naw dire, he's my main too. And i have a feeling that footnbaseball uses him as his main too, but im not sure on that. Thats it tho.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Yessir.

Yeah it happens..

My GAW vs. MoFo's Ness...which is obsurdly great.

But I come out the winner.

Of course MoFo will never agree to that .. :chuckle:

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm proud to say I've been pwned by Dire's GW while I used Fox...no johns included lol.

...then again I suck...so its not worth mentioning...but his GW is smart as hell.

Major propz to this brave man thats why he's a DA soldier.

Bakaneko

Smash Cadet
I use G&W as my main, with my side characters being Ness, Falco, Luigi, and Young Link.

I can beat a friend of mine who's a Marth player about 50% of the time, but then again, I don't know how good he is compared to some of the best Marth players.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
=b

He's probably just an O.K. Marth player.

Cause Marth just plain wrecks GAW.

I can beat Marth though.

My target is to beat Ken in a $20 money match.

Break past tier barriers!!!!

Edit: No D1 you don't suck...you just need some overall polish and experience.

boss8

Smash Hero
yo direvulcan,have you ever beaten chillin's fox???? if you could then i would make you my idle in the world of smashbrothers but then again who am i.just another soul waiting to be discovered about how good i am in this game.but then again if you beat chillin,then your amazing.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I co main GAW too :p That doesn't really count for much though. actually used him for tourney matches which was fun.

Dopey

Smash Lord
dire how bad did dope **** u ? LOL i told u. thats why i dont main GW ;/

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
haha, what the heck is this caca-pupu doing back up?!

Oh boy-o...

NoJ lmao I wouldn't call those matches ****, unless Dope went back and lied? :psycho:

Besides, most Sheiks are easier to handle than my 1 redman :laugh:

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I think it was in one of those really homo-erotic stages where I caught that, but otherwise I don't remember losing by more than 2 stock.

Oh and mods, close thread :cool:

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
people sleep on GW cause theres 2 people that can put up a fight with him me and dire. and i dont even use him in tourney, so that makes the only person stupid enough to use him, DIRE ;0

technomancer

Smash Champion
So funny story about M2K
I'm at my first serious tourney at CCX and I brought a crew, so the dudes at CCX threw down and got us a pizza, which was pretty hawt says us.

Anyway I didn't know who M2k was, but this little skinny dude with glasses comes up and asks if that pizza is general use, so I'm like nope, and he's like I bet it is, and we lock eyes

And OMFG he tries to grab a slice of pizza real quick ****in' ninja like and I have to cut him off. The slice he touched later went to one of my crewmates he 4stocked, which I loled about significantly.

Also, he won the tournament; can't he buy his own pizza???? True story.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
So funny story about M2K
I'm at my first serious tourney at CCX and I brought a crew, so the dudes at CCX threw down and got us a pizza, which was pretty hawt says us.

Anyway I didn't know who M2k was, but this little skinny dude with glasses comes up and asks if that pizza is general use, so I'm like nope, and he's like I bet it is, and we lock eyes

And OMFG he tries to grab a slice of pizza real quick ****in' ninja like and I have to cut him off. The slice he touched later went to one of my crewmates he 4stocked, which I loled about significantly.

Also, he won the tournament; can't he buy his own pizza???? True story.
I guess that's why you have to practice the pimp slap for times of need.

ImDaTroof

Smash Apprentice
I've gone to two tournaments, and the scond one I went to I played G&W a couple of times, but I never won.

I went against chu and said, " since I know I'm gonna lose lets just play a stupid match(This was the second round right after he destroyed me the first.) He picked Ganondorf and I picked G&W. I chose jungle japes, got him with a lvl. 9 hammer and almost beat him. It was very close. I think G&W is a good charater to beat some one with only if you trick your opponent into thinking you suck and choosing a very un used stage. Unless your Dire Vulcan. then you rock

Top Bottom