• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rake's Canadafia Over!! Nabe won through the power of Poutine

Ashemu

Smash Ace
i was but if u gave me the hammer when i was already convinced i wouldve pretended to be scum lol

Kantrip

Kantplay
@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake

pota are you sk? you said we'd have a discussion first but quickhammered, also at the very end i was paranoid cuz i brushed up on my site history and read f&l but then decided your role fit the set-up too much...

hope this is the right choice anyway. i haven't being a deciding factor in lylo in ages
nope, i am as i claimed

i was waiting on the case and something from fanny and then your opinion

I got all of those things and was actually swayed to be pretty confident

Ashemu

Smash Ace
ok phew lol

i feel like this was a good learning experience for me no matter whether we won or not since i usually die before lylo bc im the best.

unless we lost to surprise sk.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Thank you so much for making the right decision in the end guys. I was town and made my day a lot better because of this so truly, from my heart, thanks.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
all thigns considered youre probably mvp. your huge post on fanny was really really good

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
To be honest, I was scared it was not going to be enough because you two were already set to lynch me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I just realized I had a joke role restriction as well to post once a day suggesting I was drunk or hungover and only did it once during D2 by complete accident because I was at a party and drunk a bit.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
i was leaning toward you but was never 100% set. most of the aggression in response to your emotional posts was because i really was trying to figure out the game rather than assuming you were scum and going for that and i felt like you were devaluing what i was doing (i doubt you were trying to, but i took it the wrong way and responded poorly). when i read your case i calmed down and thought it over more rationally. i dunno. i think it's foolhardy to commit fully in lylo without hearing out the other person, but then again i did get fanny hammered before letting him explain your d3 interactions so i guess that makes me a fool regardless

a fool who lynched scum tho ^_^

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Oh I got hammered. I was the last scum. GG from all 3 of you.

I feel all 3 remaining players did a really good job pining me down, Potassium was right on the money on me D1 and I just got lucky that Pawn was suggested as a fall lynch that day.

Ashemu pretty much correctly pinpointed everything I did as scum day 4, and once again I somehow got lucky and BP got lynched instead.

J did a really good job with that wall, although some of the points were weird (like saying I didn't pressure NH D3) Either way the wall did its job well and got me lynched. I am actually kind of glad I don't have to re-read to find connections between NH and J cause that would have been very hard for me to make up lol.

I am sorry team, I guess I tried, but not hard enough :v. Also kind of feel bad that my terrible day 1 pretty much doomed the scum team from the get go, sorry guys.
I've been very busy, I don't think I will be able to sign up for any upcoming games (barring Ranmaru's) unless the setup its something REALLY interesting, but I'd have to hydra or something.

Really good game in the end though, don't really know if the game is truly over cause of possible SK, but good luck to both factions if there's still a SK left.

Kantrip

Kantplay
i think j's case was pretty solid actually but I dont think it's an mvp worthy case on its own

especially considering j wasnt really pivotal for any other part of the game

my game, though. I'm proud of it. I think I played pretty damn well, what with being the one to get the badwolf lynch rolling, and then pinning NH as his partner afterwards (we'll pretend my blow-up didn't happen), and disliking fanny from the start and ultimately hammering him for the win

if one of you is actually still scum tho then i'll be sad

Kantrip

Kantplay
oh I don't have to keep up the facade anymore

Fanny you made it kind of obvious you were scum when you started going on about thinking indies are bulletproof

it's pretty obvious you tried to kill me

I just wanted to toy with J's heart

man I played dirty this game

well played everyone

Ashemu

Smash Ace
its a good thing i didnt use up my conditional 1-shot roleblock that can only be used after subbing in on N4 then

Kantrip

Kantplay
I was a compulsive serial killer (had to send in a kill every Night or it would be randomized), and I had a choice between

a) showing "not mafia" to investigations
or
b) 1-shop bulletproof

I decided to take the BP since I planned on being a target and then used the information that there was a cop and that I would show guilty to set up my miller claim

Ashemu

Smash Ace
pota you were pretty spot-on but im too salty to admit it because 100% of the reason i subbed into this game was that i was certain your miller claim was scum and wanted to HERO SUB and swing the wagons

good job on that nohet hammer though!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Good plan. Did you target Circus D2?
yup

i tried to kill J N1 but I guess raz had something to say about that

I killed ruy because I didn't want to get tracked since I was basically clear in everyone's eyes and that was the one thing that could ruin that

Ashemu

Smash Ace
Really good game in the end though, don't really know if the game is truly over cause of possible SK, but good luck to both factions if there's still a SK left.
oh god damn i thought pota was trolling but i missed this

well gg lol

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Oooh you killed Ryu! I also targeted him last phase. I was thinking of J for wifom (since he was my target) but gettin tracked by or Red Ruy was too much of a risk.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
i cant say im not disappointed this isnt a town win but i did at least make the "right" lylo decision i guess. i briefly considered kant-sk but decided the miller claim made too much sense with the way soup's cop variant worked and the poisoner conspiracy seemed legit as nobody really expected him to be sk so...

Ashemu

Smash Ace
it would've been funny to have kant vote first and me quickhammer while claiming SK, im sort of sad that didnt actually happen

Kantrip

Kantplay
this game was a bit unforgiving to town

but us scum got pretty lucky with the cop being outed D1, the jailer dying without sharing targets, and the tracker not getting any bingos

I would say it's swingy moreso than unbalanced

Ashemu

Smash Ace
"swingy" yeah
* lawyer theoretically gets targeted by tracker and sk on the same night *

Ashemu

Smash Ace
welp :(

yea actually im rly salty i made the right decision finally then lost anyway. mafia is a dumb & bad game for horrible people ;_;

Ashemu

Smash Ace
man and if kant hadn't done that quickhammer i would've herosubbed and lynched him too, idk if i'd have caught nohet but we'd have been in a better position

KANTRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
That was a painful last day. J rallied pretty well though. Ash you needed to calm down and reassess things at points Imo. That vig claim was ****ing terriblem

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

We still lost? I wanna say gg, but this is just terrible. Town played a good game by lynching all 3 scum and we lose to the indy SK who had a kill every night?

Good play on Kantrip. He was my indy pick, but I was focused on finding the final mafia member. So it was true, that yesterDay's lynch was our last lynch and we had no shot of winning coming into this DayPhase even after only 2 MLs.

That's just not fair. *sigh* Then again, I guess this is mafia for ya.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
i dunno why people got up in arms about the vig claims, i think it was a valid gambit from my pov

obviously it's a bad gambit if you know there's a sk, but people aren't usually inclined to expect 9:3:1 when there's only been one night with two kills

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Claiming a kill with a confirmed dead body (what kinda vig shoots raz anyways at that point in the game) just ****s up town a bit because theres nothing you gain seeing as the potential vig didnt claim it.

Also iirc J got saved n1 by raz, after kantrip shot him
Raz blocked the mafia kill n2
And both kills went off n3
Rr was shot by both n4

Top Bottom