• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rainbow Dash Dance 2 Results - Plano/Dallas - April 21st

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
GREAT TURNOUT and showing by Oklahoma, Houston and Austin. We had 13 doubles and 37 singles entrants. There were about 55-60 people who came out for both Brawl and Melee.

Results

Doubles
1: The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (Tirno Mojo) ($78)
2: Team Matt (MT JF) ($40)
3: Test Your Luck (UTDZac Sethlon) ($12)
4: Team Blue Ballz (Sybawave TSC)
5: Spin the Stick (Denthorn and Ian)
5: Zinth from Smashboards (Zinth DualCats)
7: Brian Hoke (Gravity Irish Dude)
7: Team Morning (Mew JOS)
9: Rob and Adam (Rob-TX That Bloody Blue Baron)
9: Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy (TXZero emilywaves)
9: 8691 (J91 M86)
9: Giggle Squirt (Penguin Thoraxe)
13: Mitchell Complete (M!ST TKO)

Doubles Bracket
Link: http://i.imgur.com/BnGj9.gif

***FYI I did NOT give my team a bye round 1. The team we were supposed to face meant to register for Brawl and only told me after the matches started.

Singles
1: Tirno ($222) :falcomelee:
2: Mojo (111) :foxmelee: :falconmelee:
3: Sethlon ($37) :roymelee:
4: JF :jigglypuffmelee: :falcomelee:
5: TSC :falcomelee:
5: Gravity :samusmelee:
7: JOS :falcomelee:
7: Zinth
9: Gar
9: Mew
9: MT :marthmelee:
9: Sybawave :foxmelee:
13: UTDZac :peachmelee:
13: DualCats :sheikmelee:
13: emilywaves :sheikmelee:
13: Denthorn :falconmelee:

Singles Bracket
Link: http://i.imgur.com/mHzsG.gif

***Round one, TSC beat DualCats and Sybawave beat JOS. I switched them in round two since JOS teamed with Mew.

Novice Results
1: Perfect Engrish :sheikmelee:
2: Rob-tx :gwmelee:
3: Tyranny :ganonmelee:
4: Rexozord
5: TXZero
5: Hamyojo
7: ZackAttax64
7: The Irish Dude
9: TKO
9: Tarhalindur
9: Leaf
9: Kush
13: M!ist
13: Xtreme
13: Chris S
13: Dazed for Days

Novice Bracket

Pools

Pool 1
1. Mojo
2. UTDZac
3. M86
4. Kush

Pool 2
1. Tirno
2. Denthorn
3. Rob-tx
4. TXZero

Pool 3
1. MT
2. emilywaves
3. Thoraxe
4. Dazed for Days
5. Xtreme

Pool 4
1. JF
2. Zinth
3. Penguin
4. M!ST
5. TKU

Pool 5
1. Sethlon
2. Gar
3. J91
4. ZackAttax64
5. Chris S

Pool 6
1. JOS
2. DualCats
3. Tyranny
4. Leaf

Pool 7
1. TSC
2. Mew
3. The Irish Dude
4. Hamyojo
5. Tarhalindur

Pool 8
1. Gravity
2. Sybawave
3. Perfect Engrish
4. Rexozord
5. That Bloody Blue Baron

Pics

Doubles Winners
JF, MT, Tirno, and Mojo

Singles Winners
Sethlon, Tirno, and Mojo

Novice Winners
Rob and Perfect Engrish

Venue

Thanks for everyone that came out!! Special shoutouts to Rob for organizing a fund to help pay for Oklahoma's hotel!

Oracle

Smash Master
Ggs everyone and thanks emily for hosting another great tourney!!!
even if i did get the death pool

hopefully having ooc come to these becomes a regular occurence when we can actually house people

:phone:

Tyranny

Smash Cadet
Good **** Rob, thanks a ton for the sheik MU advice. Looking forward to having more intense sets dude.

D

Deleted member

Lol, hamyojo just went marth dittos and spammed F smash the whole time. He was also way to hyper, and every moment he got hit or used F smash he screamed something in his screechy voice... dude... calm down, its not like your even doing much anyways >> I also love how today he sent me a PM saying "Hey, are you the kid I wrecked with F smash?" Id love if you came to another event, yknow, so I could get revenge.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
dude... calm down, its not like your even doing much anyways >>
Weren't you one of the many Brawl kids that was yelling and freaking out over the matches of Dustins side event? Brawl kids telling others to calm down seems a bit ironic

D

Deleted member

Weren't you one of the many Brawl kids that was yelling and freaking out over the matches of Dustins side event? Brawl kids telling others to calm down seems a bit ironic

yes but every time i hit him, even a jab was just him flipping out. every match. Over in brawl, we were screaming because of the fact that it was extreme hype tbh, not just... OH GOD A GRAB WITH NO FOLLOW UP. We'd flip out over something amazing... like Since Vs. Xeven, which will be up later. youd see why.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Great tournament; everyone was super awesome and really fun to play, and the turnout was pretty good. The after-party was also a great time. We're definitely going to go to as many of these tournaments as possible; Texas Melee is way cool.

D

Deleted member

i heard you say that word alot. is that like the designated word when it comes to Brawl?
Actually, I said that word a bit, but not that often. I had a friend the same age as me and we sounded alike actually... and the minute he heard people say that he kind've thought that was the word designated to brawl. The whole ride home thats all I heard him say ._.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ouch. throwin people under the bus. lol owell

we oklahomans really enjoyed the tournament. good stuff emily

D

Deleted member

If anyone really cares about the brawl matches, even though I bet you dont, Ill be posting here: www.Youtube.com/user/ZachAttax64SSB Sad, my recording setup was the only one for brawl yet melee had 3. Oh well, it is what it is.

Edit: Nothings up yet, im still cutting and rendering every individual set. Maybe later ill have a combo video up.

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Thanks again to everyone who came out! This was a fun tourney and I'm glad to see some of the green faces coming back. Thanks again to everyone who traveled, we'll see if we can get other people to house so we can have even bigger and better tournaments. Sorry about the power outages and cramped spaces. AFAIK, no sets were affected to the point where I would have to get involved.

If you didn't take a survey at the tourney, please fill one out here Survey Link Here. This will help improve on tournies and attract more players, help your community out! (TOs, if you're interested in feedback too, send me a PM and I'll send you the survey results).

Shoutouts:
1: Tirno - Good **** winning!! Thanks for coming out, and yeah....I was just trolling with the whole payout thing... :awesome:
2: Mojo - I just realized that we watched a Futurama episode with no sound and subtitles only....wtf.
3: Sethlon - Good **** beating Mojo, you really have awakened! ><
4: JF - Good **** JF :) we shold play more next time, thanks for coming out.
5: TSC :falcomelee: <----- :troll:
5: Gravity - That was a fun set! Nice repping OK and beating some of Texas' top players
7: JOS - Thanks for the help with everything! Fun times as always, you're a riot.
7: Zinth - Fun talking to you, we should play next time though. Thanks for coming down :)
9: Gar - Hrm, we didn't really play... but thanks for setting up the livestream. Sorry if the Internet was shoddy...
9: Mew - Thanks for staying for the whole tourney!! It looks like your game was ON, now to start getting better!
9: MT -
9: Sybawave - Hrm...9th?
13: UTDZac :)
13: DualCats :)
13: Denthorn - Thanks for coming out! Good showing by your crew in the novice bracket. Time to train them out so they make it out of pools next time :p
Thoraxe & Penguin - Thoraxe, I still think you let me win. Well thanks for coming out anyway. And also for giving someone else a chance to win the novice bracket :p

1: Perfect Engrish - Good **** Brandon!
2: Rob-tx - Thanks again for helping out with the housing fund. That is really awesome.
3: Tyranny :)
4: Rexozord :)
5: TXZero - Good stuff in teams, we were super close to beating those Okies. Next time!
5: Hamyojo - Thanks for coming out again :) Good stuff in the novice bracket, keep practicing and try to come to one of the Smashfests one day!
7: ZackAttax64 :)
7: The Irish Dude - Alright buddy, I want my $3 back. MM next time, we'll redo our IC dittos. then ICs v Zelda, then Sheik v ICs, then Sheik v Zelda. Basically, bring money, cause I'm going to take it. Thanks for coming out and helping with everything :)
9: TKO :)
9: Tarhalindur :)
9: Leaf - Thanks for making it! So....you didn't do that well...maybe you should play Melee more :awesome:!
9: Kush :)
13: M!ist :)
13: Xtreme :)
13: Chris S :)
13: Dazed for Days :)

Oklahoma: You guys are super chill! Thanks for coming down and showing your stuff - most of yall made it out of pools. After party at my place was pretty fun, sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, seeing as I was passed the **** out. I hope you guys can come to another DFW tourney in the future :)

Dallas: I'm super happy with our community! Y'all were able to come together and help pay for some of OK's hotel and we had a local turnout of about ~25 players. 5 made it out of singles pools, and we had Dallas representation in the top 3 of every single event. Yay :D!

garrR

Smash Apprentice
hey emily, thanks for hosting another great tournament! i didn't get to play with too many other people since i spent most of the time running the livestream, but i had fun.

i just have one small issue though. please refrain from making bracket swaps after it's been finalized. once the rounds start and the bracket begins moving along, we really shouldn't be going in and manually adjusting where players are. i also don't think being teammates is a legitimate reason for not having to play each other early in the bracket.

MT_

Smash Ace
Great tournament! Well run with very little issues IMO. I'm going to agree with Gar that you shouldn't always try your best to avoid making swaps in the bracket after it's been finalized. Being teammates is definitely not a legitimate reason for not playing each other, especially if the two teammates aren't even from the same region. But other than those few things, it was a really fun tournament that was run satisfactorily. I was really happy to meet some of the Dallas scene and can tell that there is a strong foundation for a scene that can become really great in the future.

Onto shoutouts:

1: Tirno - Congrats on the big win! It's about time and thanks again for driving.
2: Mojo - Maybe next time I'll shotgun a beer with you haha. You and Edgar make a mean ****ing team man...
3: Sethlon - I'm getting closer and closer to beating you!!!!! But maybe it's time to switch mains to Roy???? Team Fire Emblem too good. And smashing in the wee hours of the morning is too good lololol.
4: JF - Good **** on your placing and good stuff in teams! I think you've been improving a lot lately so forget about that plateau **** and start believing that you can and will get better!
5: TSC - GGs man, it's like every time we play it's so damn close. But I will get my revenge next time. Beware.
5: Gravity - You kind of destroyed me LOL, next time we meet I want to get friendlies in with you! And another MM of course =D stay solid and hopefully I'll play you again someday.
7: JOS - You are too funny when you're drunk. LOL.
7: Zinth - Your Marth is really solid man. I think you just need some more matchup experience in the Marth ditto department and you'd beat me in the ditto. I'm ready to MM you again in the future because I know you'll want the revenge match, right? :)
9: Gar - Good job with the stream and stuff. It's looking really nice! And good job tying with me LOL.
9: Mew - Never met you or played you but I keep hearing good things about you... I'm going to find you next tourney and make you play me!
9: Sybawave - Blue Balls is such a freaking scary team... Every time me/JF win I feel like it's because you guys did something ******** and threw stocks away or something lol. Anyways we both need to step up our games... we can do better and I know it XD
13: UTDZac - Your peach is actually really good >_> you surprised me because you said you "knew" you were going to lose but you came SUPER close and I was really nervous in our set lol. I feel like you still have a lot of potential for melee which could come out if you dedicated more time to the game, but I guess if you have other priorities in life there's nothing I can say to get you back 100% into melee haha.
13: DualCats - You kind of destroyed me in our MM >_> but I am super salty and want a rematch next time we are at the same tourney! Super fun teams friendlies at Emily's LOL... too good.
13: emilywaves - We never played really before this tournament so I was really surprised at how good you were when we did play in pools! Thanks a billion times for housing us and being a great host. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for more Dallas tourneys because this one was well worth it.
13: Denthorn - Sorry we only got to play one friendly!! But Tirno needed me there in order to beat Mojo (lol). Next time we're at the same tourney, we will play a billion friendlies! I seriously feel really bad about not getting to play you that much >_> so I will definitely make it up to you next time. Keep getting better!!

1: Perfect Engrish - NOVICE BRACKET WINNER!! Too good Brandon. You kind of got screwed over in pools but you're going to hit the point where you will get seeded appropriately. Keep playing more! I want you to get better and I will play/teach you in order for that to happen!!!
4: Rexozord - Fun friendlies man! Hope to see you again in future tourneys. Keep playing and keep getting better!
5: TXZero - I think I played a few friendlies against your Fox at the beginning of the tourney. Those were fun! Hope to see you again.
7: The Irish Dude - You're a chill dude! Fun ICs and super happy to see you guys make the drive down from OK. Let's play more next time around!
9: Tarhalindur - Fun friendlies! You're fun to talk to and play haha. Keep playing and get better!!! (I feel like I've been saying this to everyone lol)
13: Dazed for Days - Hey fun set and pools and fun friendlies too. Keep practicing and you can get good! Trust me, I did it so it's possible LOL...
Thoraxe - It was fun to play and meet you! Thanks for helping me get our pool underway and I hope to see more from you in the future.

Another shoutout to OK for making it to the tourney. Hopefully next time there will be more time for more friendlies and just hanging out overall. Shoutout to Austin for being awesome and Houston for being chill. And shoutout to Dallas for its tournament with the biggest turnout in a LONG time! GGs everyone.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
1: Tirno ($222) :falcomelee: - yeeeeeeeeah boi keep winnin
2: Mojo (111) :foxmelee: :falconmelee: - yeeeeeeeah boi your fogs crazy ma *****
3: Sethlon ($37) :roymelee: - yeeeeeeeah didn't play you at all. sorry for covering the screen with my hand, heard you were about to punch me =( mm next tourney plz?
4: JF :jigglypuffmelee: :falcomelee: - shoulda gone puff against me dude! man, i got totes libro'd by you, forever and always. i'm comin' for you!
5: TSC :falcomelee: - gg's why you always askin' for mm with players who consistently place lower than you? get outta here bully
5: Gravity :samusmelee: - only played you one match, and i'm salty! thanks for comin' and being the highest placing OK player
7: JOS :falcomelee: - i roll too much :rotfl:
7: Zinth - dude i wanted to mm but tirno was hogging you, no fair. hope to see you guys again!
9: Gar - sorry for not being more helpful with the stream. i'm gracious that you took the time out your tourney to be there, but you need to be more forceful in making me help you! :baneling:
9: Mew - gg's and we had that match! i make mistakes like that more often than you though. we livin'
9: MT :marthmelee: - gosh dude, I'm gonna go samus now so that you can get the matchup down and take off into the A-tiers. your match with tsc was hype, you got it next time.
9: Sybawave :foxmelee: - gosh you abused me on stream. gg's. also, don't pull that **** again at emilywaves' apt. we wuz worried.
13: UTDZac :peachmelee: - gg's. your peach is good. play moar melee plz.
13: DualCats :sheikmelee: - i was really scared to play you, but everything went better than expected. gg's in doubles, we got graped on our counterpick. come back to TX!
13: emilywaves :sheikmelee: - thanks for letting us stay at your apt. we had the opportunity for better accommodation, but i skipped out on that 'cause i knew it was gonna be more fun at your place. make a tourney, let's get it hype, and texas will come together full force once again. maybe we should talk about a plan i got in mind. TO to TO (c wut i did thurr). also, good gripes beating thoraxe, as undeserved as you think it may have been. drive is part of the game, and if thoraxe didn't have it, gg's
13: Denthorn :falconmelee: - duuuuuude, i feel like you have great potential if you played more often. gg's and hopefully we can play moar in the future.

***Round one, TSC beat DualCats and Sybawave beat JOS. I switched them in round two since JOS teamed with Mew.
maybe i should comment on this. it wasn't really at mine or mew's request to change the bracket. pinkiepieproducer came up to me and asked me if it was cool, and idk, i wanted to play utdzac so i agreed. maybe it was a bad idea, and not a good look on me since i'm also a TO, but i was too hype to think about the repercussions that the decision may create. if it was bad, i apologize for that, and i'll keep it in mind for future tournaments :(
and no blame solely to emily, it was just a shortsighted decision on all players involved, especially when we didn't see any harm done (especially 'cause i thought i was gonna lose against zac).

1: Perfect Engrish :sheikmelee: - good **** brandon. austin takin' all the bobba fett bobble heads.
2: Rob-tx :gwmelee: - your g&w is scary good. hopefully you guys can have more fests for dallas to level up. it was cool for you to hang with us at ihop! fun times indeed
3: Tyranny :ganonmelee: - i like your ganon and i noticed you been improving. keep it up and you'll move up the ladder.
4: Rexozord - :shyguy:
5: TXZero - dude it was nice to play you! your techskill is good, now you need to focus on spacing, proper offense, changing up your tech patterns, and thinking of what your opponent wants to do, instead of what he's doing now 'cause it's all a ruse.
5: Hamyojo - :shyguy:
7: ZackAttax64 - dude you were so loud. nagl.
7: The Irish Dude - you were chill bro, nice icies. hopefully we'll see each other next time!
9: TKO - :shyguy:
9: Tarhalindur :shyguy:
9: Leaf - keep playing and eventually you'll get the hang of it. thanks for entering.
9: Kush - :shyguy: sorry for thinking your controller was mine :awesome:
13: M!ist - :shyguy:
13: Xtreme :shyguy:
13: Chris S :shyguy:
13: Dazed for Days :shyguy:

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I'm salty towards TSC & Mew for keeping me outa the main bracket lol. I couldn't even take a game off you guys. Both very good. Mew you have gotten even better since the last time I saw you. That is scary to even say..
Emily awesome tourny. Glad things were ran well. Ill be glad to take more money from you.
Sethlon ill be lookin forward to actually beating you next time. That one game that we got to play was fun.first time i played you. Was close lol hope to see you and Emily (along with more DFW people this weekend up here!
Rob thank you so much for gathering a small amount of money to help Oklahoma with their hotel expenses. That was not asked of you and it was a very classy move on your part to even think about it. Much <3 from all of us here in OK

MT_

Smash Ace
Also, I'm currently splitting the videos and almost done with teams. I think I identified all the teams matches correctly but I'm going to have trouble identifying everyone in singles. Whoever played on the recording setup in the back and to the left, please let me know! Does anyone know which pools were run on this setup?

In any case, I'm going to upload all the sets that I can find in this 9 hour chunk of video, and then let you guys identify/correct the sets that I don't know/messed up on. It should all be done within the next few days hopefully.

Oh, and for some reason the audio gets desynced like a second from the video further into the tournament... I'm not sure why this happens but if anyone knows please let me know. I also don't know how to fix it and don't think it's THAT important, but if there is a way to prevent this then someone please let me know. I was recording using Pinnacle 510-USB or whatever... (I'm not too savvy on the hardware or software for that matter)

DualCats

Smash Ace
13: DualCats - You kind of destroyed me in our MM >_> but I am super salty and want a rematch next time we are at the same tourney! Super fun teams friendlies at Emily's LOL... too good.
haha, if only I had played like that in bracket. **** nerves. But seriously, I had a good time. Teams friendlies were the best. :D I'm willing to MM again.

13: DualCats :sheikmelee: - i was really scared to play you, but everything went better than expected. gg's in doubles, we got graped on our counterpick. come back to TX!
Kinda sucks to lose a set because I tried to recover with the chain but I can confidently say you're a better player than me. :3 We're going to have to play some friendlies next time. I wish that teams match had been recorded.

Also, I'm currently splitting the videos and almost done with teams. I think I identified all the teams matches correctly but I'm going to have trouble identifying everyone in singles. Whoever played on the recording setup in the back and to the left, please let me know! Does anyone know which pools were run on this setup?
I played on/watched that setup for a while iirc, so hopefully I can help you identify some sets. I played a lot of MMs on that setup. Used the =3 tag and green sheik/marth.

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
re: switching the players since they were teammates - I really don't think it was a big deal. In general, since my tournies have been pretty small and local, I like to keep things flexible and try to go for more fun rather than fairness. But at a higher level of play, I don't think that's appropriate. In this instance, I'm kinda meh, either way. In future tournaments, I probably won't do it again. KishPrime made a good point - he said he wouldn't even swap players even if training partners were paired together since people can play so differently during tourney. It could bring something out in them or something, which is a pretty valid point.

tl;dr: sorry if you didn't like that I swapped players, I don't think it's a big deal but it probably won't happen again regardless.

MT_

Smash Ace
My videos finished uploading. They can be found on my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/sworly

The sets that I'm not sure who was playing (so I guessed or just put ???) are the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdfyWQvhn8I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhFrqdvBPk8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08lBovp3wD4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBfi4_Ou-Bs

Pretty much TSC's pool; I'm unsure who was Hamyojo and Tarhalindur (I think one mained peach and the other one played a variety of characters; Mewtwo, Ganon, Marth, Falcon?). And in addition, the Young Link/Sheik that played against Gravity in pools.

If there is anything else on the setup that I missed when I was going through then please tell me within a week or so; I'm going to delete the huge file on my computer because it takes up so much space lol.

Is there going to be a video thread for this tourney? I think it deserves one.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Good **** MT. Also, I don't know if you were planning to, but if it isn't too much trouble can you also upload the friendlies we played after our MM set? I just want to watch as much of my stuff that got recorded as possible.

I'll (probably) post individual shoutouts when I have time.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
1: Tirno - Congratulations winning the tournament. I'm happy I got to play you in bracket.
2: Mojo - Thanks for the fox advice. I'll try to get better. It'll be a long time til I get anywhere near your fox though.haha.
3: Sethlon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXzegyk16as&t=1m5s
4: JF - Good games. Close matches. You're still better than me.
5: TSC - Your falcon is scary impressive.haha
5: Gravity - We didn't get to play. Next time.
7: JOS - Thanks for teaming with me. I'm sorry for losing that match on YS. Hope to chill with you again soon.
7: Zinth - We also didn't get to play in singles. Next time.
9: Gar - Thanks for streaming. =D
9: Mew - mewmew
9: MT - I really wanted to play your marth.haha. Hope to get a chance next time.
9: Sybawave - lol Von too good.
13: UTDZac - So good without even practicing.
13: DualCats - I feel you weren't playing at your best. Sorry about the SD on Brinstar. We'll play again.
13: emilywaves - Thanks for hosting a great tournament. =]
13: Denthorn - We'll play sometime soon. Sorry we didn't get to do a single friendly. LOL Also: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/max-w..._532685.html#s80074&title=House_Spirits_White

1: Perfect Engrish - LOL this guy. Always fun talking with you. =D
2: Rob-tx - Good job making it to grandfinals. And hope you feel better. Sucks playing when you're sick. We'll definitely play sometime soon.
3: Tyranny - Congrats placing. Keep playing. You're going to get really good.
4: Rexozord - Don't think we played. Next time.
5: TXZero - Good game. lol Hope to see you around again.
5: Hamyojo - Good games in pools.
7: ZackAttax64 - lol
7: The Irish Dude - Good games in pools. Always happy to see there are still ICs mains.
9: TKO - Good games in doubles.
9: Tarhalindur - Good games in pools.
9: Leaf - Didn't get to play. Next time.
9: Kush - We'll keep training. Stay focused on fundamentals. Wax on, wax off.
13: M!ist - Good games in doubles.
13: Xtreme - shoutouts to Cameron.
13: Chris S - nice name bro.
13: Dazed for Days - We'll keep training. Same thing. Right circle, left circle.

Thoraxe: Why didn't you stay, man? You're one of the coolest people in Dallas. Always a pleasure chilling with you.
Penguin: I still think that you've got huge potential. Keep improving, man. And play fox or falco. lol.
Vitamin X: You're getting better! Let's play again soon.
Ian: You should start playing more! We need a good puff in Dallas. =D

Also, I'm sorry about the swap in bracket. :/
My bad.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Oh, and for some reason the audio gets desynced like a second from the video further into the tournament... I'm not sure why this happens but if anyone knows please let me know. I also don't know how to fix it and don't think it's THAT important, but if there is a way to prevent this then someone please let me know. I was recording using Pinnacle 510-USB or whatever... (I'm not too savvy on the hardware or software for that matter)
I have that problem with the recording device that I use if I either let it record for too long, or if the storage device gets more than 2/3rds full.

Shoutouts!

Emily - Awesome tournament! Got a lot more people than I expected. Sorry I couldn't help out more, seems like you were getting a weeeee bit stressed. Next time Von and Luci douche out just DQ them :awesome:

Tirno - Good **** on the win! Your falco is terrifying.

Mojo - Yo, why you no save any liquor for me :( Roy combos vs falcon > marth combos vs falcon, you heard it here first

Gravity - Keep it awaaaaaay :c

JOS - Haha, it was funny at first, but after like 5 matches of hand pointing it got old. I'm sure if I was drunk too I'd've been cackling right along with the others. Falco is a bit too scary for MMs, but if we don't run into each other in bracket next time we meet I'll probly be up for it.

Zinth - Cool to see you again. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on OK events :)

Gar - Thanks for bringing the live stream setup. Our sets are always so close :dizzy:

Mew - Good stuff on the placing. Dallas will rise again!

MT - You know what you need to do. Let the Golden Justice flow.

The Irish Dude - You're the zelda I played after my MM with Dualcats, right? GGs. No doubt we'll be seeing more of each other in the future :)

Old Power Strip of Mine That Kept Going Out - GG, no more tournaments for you

MT_

Smash Ace
Good **** MT. Also, I don't know if you were planning to, but if it isn't too much trouble can you also upload the friendlies we played after our MM set? I just want to watch as much of my stuff that got recorded as possible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JKbaEWui_Q

I have that problem with the recording device that I use if I either let it record for too long, or if the storage device gets more than 2/3rds full.
I see. Next time I'll probably just restart the capture every couple hours or so.

MT - You know what you need to do. Let the Golden Justice flow.
LOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL *dtilt dtilt dtilt dtilt dtilt get-dtilted dair death*

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
LOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL *dtilt dtilt dtilt dtilt dtilt get-dtilted dair death*
I have to thank you (and tirno?) for that. Its been a very, very long time since I've laughed that hard, lol.

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
Thoraxe: Why didn't you stay, man? You're one of the coolest people in Dallas. Always a pleasure chilling with you.
Penguin: I still think that you've got huge potential. Keep improving, man. And play fox or falco. lol.
We were both pretty much over it after getting knocked out of pools. I just give up when I (feel like I) lose because I play Falcon.

I mean, yeah we could have stuck around to win the Novice bracket, but what's the point in that? I already know that I'm ≥ everyone who didn't make it out of pools (maybe not Perfect Engrish, never saw him play), and ≤ everyone who did (excluding Emily).

DualCats

Smash Ace
13: DualCats - I feel you weren't playing at your best. Sorry about the SD on Brinstar. We'll play again.
hah, I was really upset about that so I hope I didn't come across as a **** afterwards. D: I still had fun, though. We should get some friendlies in next time I'm around.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
I'm really sorry I didn't make it out to this. It looks like a lot of fun was had and I really wanted to meet OK. I should stop putting school and friends over smash. I'm sorry Emily, I'll try really hard to make it out to the next one!

Irish Guy: I watched your set agains Hamyojo. Your Nana is amazing. Wish I could have met you.

I already know that I'm ≥ everyone who didn't make it out of pools (maybe not Perfect Engrish, never saw him play), and ≤ everyone who did (excluding Emily).
Implying that you're better than Emily? Doubt.

Top Bottom