• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raging Storm Minnesota 2011 *Guaranteed $500 MvC3/$200 SSF4*

Mundungu

Smash Lord
There's a good chance I'll be able to make it out to this one. Hopefully this will be as awesome as Combo Breaker was.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I finally find a tournament going on in Minnesota for SSBB thinking June should be perfect.

But September? Sadly that's too far into the future where I don't know if I can go to that. RAGE!
Maybe it's a sign that I'm not supposed to brawl competitvely. Oh well...back to searching.
*searching for SSBB tourney*

beavith

Smash Rookie
Please change the title!

Luckily I was bored and reading through the pages, but me and my friends had every intention on going up there in June!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
first post has been updated. i haven't been on SWF for quite a while.

MK9 has been taking a lot of my attention lately. But More info for this tournament will be announced later this year.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Triple R

Smash Lord
sooo... who all plays Twinkle Star Sprite in MN?
I saw people playing it at the last Raging Storm, and when I say I saw people, I mean one setup. At least that's what I think it was. Sounds like the future of the smash community if you ask me.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
if this is even jsut a week later i should have my license for this :D, webster hit me up w info about this

Triple R

Smash Lord

Muckwizard

Smash Rookie
Green Grass

I hope it happens soon.. Never been to a tourney for SSBB before but I'm looking forward to seeing my skills put to the test ^^

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Agreed with mundungu, is there any set date or time range yet? It's getting really close to September? Or is it going to be in September at all?

ORLY

Smash Master
i just now noticed this thread

i doubt webs is gonna post any new information

he hasn't been on SWF since mid june

Top Bottom