• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragequaza's Bimonthlies #2 results

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
:088: and drama aside:

Good **** ray for beating lain after being the highest placed MI player at PS4. I could tell that you adapted to him pretty well after WFs xD.

Shoutouts to Gio for overcoming :wolf:

Shoutouts to LORD MOTHA ****ING IKE for showing up.

Shoutouts to TheMann for also showing up.

These are my "I didn't attend" shoutouts.

LOE1

Smash Lord
it wasnt supposed to be, just the truth needs to be heard :denzel:

LOE1

Smash Lord
gio failed to take meh out there.
but legit, that set scared the **** out of meh

LOE1

Smash Lord
i never said i'll beat you again. just trollin on dis thread. i bet the next time will be pretty close
legit

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
when people ask if u trolling u spam summore :V

and gio vs LOE1 hype I hope my nex tourney can feature that epicness lul

unless BAMF does it 1st

If the ice cream machine @ gameyard is installed nex time :cool088:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
I see u guyz lurking :L Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (7 members and 1 guests)
Rayquaza07, Bonds, Seagull Joe, stewyian, apasher17, Ori_bro, Avengingbandit

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Ori's venues havent called back but I very much doubt they would turn away free venue money

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ok, I wasn't at this tourney, but I have a few things to say:

Rayquaza, you're being extremely disrespectful as both a person and a TO to this community. You are not above the rules just because you're the TO. You should be an officiator and make it your goal as the TO to make sure people are playing their matches and find them to do so if they aren't at a timely manner.

You seem to have this god complex and to be completely after money (As both TO'ing and aiming to Dq all your opponents...).

If you don't stop this disrespectful behavior and act like a human then I would ban you from any tourney I hosted if it were up to me.

:018:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
You should be an officiator and make it your goal as the TO to make sure people are playing their matches and find them to do so if they aren't at a timely manner.

That's y I started to threaten to dq people. If your trolling FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF and y u no friendly meh @ ps4?

5 pages of posts lul

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Maybe I should just post results in the tourney thread to avoid all this loldrama

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
To avoid drama, you need to stop committing the acts that lead people to start arguments. Not having a results thread won't change anything if you're a ****up at TOing.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Well I changing things nex time. I'm doing singles 1st reguardless of what lain and WTP want. And I not letting people change brax unless it is an actual issue like they play with them all of the time or something.

Also if u say your coming to this tourney and something happens last second, plz post in the tourney thread so I can take you off the attendance list. And dont say your going to attend if you are not.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Well I changing things nex time. I'm doing singles 1st reguardless of what lain and WTP want. And I not letting people change brax unless it is an actual issue like they play with them all of the time or something.
See, these aren't the issues, but you are just choosing to ignore the real ones. Those issues being that you are a ****.

I'm not even sure who will go to your next tournament besides those kids that didn't enter.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
"Those issues being that you are a ****."

Maybe when I'm playing but as far as me running the tourney, the only real issue was how late the tourney ran.

What's The Point

Smash Master
It is not just when you are playing. I'm talking about you as a person. Five people have come in here and explained that you are a **** and not one has come in to defend you. But you just ignore that completely.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
So far I have seen U, Lain, and Tech. U and Tech didnt even enter singles. And y did u stay past dubz anyways lul?

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
idk if seagull is trolling or not

and gio and me have played each other at a lot of tourneys recently so I know he doesnt like me already lol

quote is kk if I wanted to quote the whole post but I only wanted to quote parts of it

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
What the ****? How does a serious post by me sound like trolling. I came into this thread to read results and hear about corrupt TO'ing. I read both sides and it just sounds like you're ignoring anyone with an outright good opinion/point and then strawman to something else (Jebus style).

:018:

:phone:

Top Bottom