• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Jason used to LIVE in Ohio, kid. But I'm pretty sure Sweet already found him a greyhound ticket back to Indiana.

Also, I'll be going to this. Turns out my employers are impressed and gave me a choice to have Saturdays off, so I took it.
so that means ******?! :D

edit: the ashtabula tournament -_-

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Btw, working on schedule
I'll have it posted ASAP

TOs: check the Facebook group

Double edit:

WE NEED SET UPS!!!!!!!!!!!! FULL SET UPS!!!!!! DISCOUNTS FOR SET UPS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROWISH

Doin my best to edit everything this week since finals are done/I have no Internet next week

Moar Edit:

If we were to order T-shirts with this design (or a similar design; this is just an idea), who would order one? I want to get a rough estimate, since ive been talking about this a while. I have to talk to the printer and get a quote so i can get prices and whatnot. so yeah....

If you would be interested in ordering a shirt, PLEASE POST OR MESSAGE ME OR SOMETHING AND LET ME KNOW. The sooner the better (ie please this week maybe pretty please with sugar on top?? ; x ; )
:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hahaha xD
Not even a clue yet
probably not too crazy. i hope
if its too expensive, im just not going through with it.

(btw jiffy, TOs might get special shirts.....might go with a different design or just different colors....idk yet....but it'll be cool nonetheless.)

Xx1derxX

Smash Cadet
I would love to make it to this if i dont have work,id prolly play all 3 games. I kind of doubt anythings ready to be sold, but maybe i could bring some art stuffs for fun. I could briing a setup too.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I'd buy a shirt
Hey dempt you think anyone else would come? I'd like to lolteam with Slarti again...

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Put me down for a shirt. :D

Edit: I already sent you my total number of setups on that pre-reg. Also I can bring a laptop with capture card, and a microphone headset, if someone wants to help me with livestreaming/commentary.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm down for a special TO shirt. Also Eddie G will always be KB to me. You just dont go and change your gamertag 4 year into a game; the old timers will still call you by the old one.

LOE1

Smash Lord
darn, 3 hours away. thats a lil too much
unless i can convince meh parents to let me carpool with someone....

Kel

Smash Master
Posting about Louisville reminded me Kel, what part of KY you live in? My dad and I are taking a road trip in his Corvette to the Corvette Museum/factory in Bowling Green in August if you live by there. Do any others live by that way?
Kass and I live in Lexington, Kentucky. It is where the University of Kentucky is located. It's about 60 miles east of Louisville and about 80 miles south of Cincinnati.

The Corvette museum is in south-eastern Kentucky (completely different timezone even) and is about 2- 2+1/2 hours from where we live.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm down for a special TO shirt. Also Eddie G will always be KB to me. You just dont go and change your gamertag 4 year into a game; the old timers will still call you by the old one.
Call me whichever you like, I'll respond to both lol (just don't say the full King Beef in person anymore). The main difference is...Eddie G isn't just a tag, it's my actual name.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Shirts don't hve a price yet since I need to know a rough estimate of number of shirts to get a quote

That is why I'm asking who would be interested

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Got tired of it I guess, had been using it since Melee in 2006. Plus my name has a nice ring to it lol. People who know me by KB are still welcome to address me by it, but Eddie G is preferred otherwise. :)

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Greenup may be able to make it to this. =D Also If I do make it MI people should find me for friendlies or something. Lastly does anyone want to team? ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

EDIT:I'll probably pre-reg tomorrow or something. o-o

M@v

Subarashii!
Also, the Berserker Swordsman, aka the ike thats going to destroy us all, is confirmed for this event. He'll be in my carpool along with Colaya. I'll be repping both Pittsburgh and Penn State at this lets goooooooooo.

Top Bottom