• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rage Studios: SSBB Team Battle + Singles Tournament II- Turnersville, NJ - MAY 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol

i have this delicious 9 year old wine

and i think after downing half the bottle

id win still

SEE MY DRUNKEN GANONDORF ONLINE SOMEONE

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Look at the unintelligent display of someone who can't defend himself vs a person he doesn't know, stooping to useless curse words and insults that hold no meaning. "Noob". I wasn't talking to you at any point, keep to yourself.
I am keeping to wherever I feel like, because I'm dmbrandon, and I'm allowed to. The fact is, you're on this thread, talking **** to established players in order to gain some ground.

Bad news, jerkoff: You're not funny. If you're going to start fights, then you should be ready to block, too. We don't care if you can dish it, kid, you're a nobody. Odds are, you'll never amount to anything, here, or anywhere, hence your immediate attacking of other players.

Lastly, please don't try to act like you're smarter than us, you'll surely lose once I get here.

Now: I'm ready to give you a fresh start. You don't need to impress us, just post, have fun, show up, play, and have more fun! Stop this ****.

Beat

Smash Ace
I am keeping to wherever I feel like, because I'm dmbrandon, and I'm allowed to. The fact is, you're on this thread, talking **** to established players in order to gain some ground.

Bad news, jerkoff: You're not funny. If you're going to start fights, then you should be ready to block, too. We don't care if you can dish it, kid, you're a nobody. Odds are, you'll never amount to anything, here, or anywhere, hence your immediate attacking of other players.

Lastly, please don't try to act like you're smarter than us, you'll surely lose once I get here.

Now: I'm ready to give you a fresh start. You don't need to impress us, just post, have fun, show up, play, and have more fun! Stop this ****.
While I think that Jinki, some random scrub, shouldn't insult people's skill, I also don't think that players of a higher caliber such as yourself set a good example in the way that you try to resolve arguments.

I've always believed that it is better to be respected than feared, even if I act cocky and sarcastic in person. Rather than try to make yourself seem worthy of fear by telling people that you're great at Brawl (and I acknowledge that you're very good, better than I am, easily), you'll only come across as somewhat immature. The best way to shut anyone up who is claiming to have more skill is to prove them wrong.

And honestly? The most juicy, gratifying wins I have ever gotten on people claiming to be much better than I am have been to simply play the match and wordlessly smile, or even offer a handshake afterwards. They'll be ready to collapse from the combined force of losing and their self-humiliation from their own empty trash-talking. Being a gracious winner can earn as much respect as it can fear.

Telling anyone they'll never amount to anything is as foolish as it is downright cruel, regardless of the amount of truth the claim might have. Also, it could come back to bite you in the ***.

Clearly you and I don't see things the same way on a lot of issues. None of what I'm saying is an insult, or at least not intended that way. Take it with a grain of salt?

-Beat

Beat

Smash Ace
my trash talk is NEVER empty

see my drunken ganondorf online

million dollar MM?
...Do you get drunk every time someone requests to see your Ganondorf? If so, you have the most selective and absurd form of alcoholism I've ever heard of. We can wifi it up soon if you'd like, despite my distaste for the lag. I can't adjust my characters to it yet, since I've only played over wifi once.

Anyways, has anyone heard from Burn about his custom stage yet? I'd really like more details.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
...Do you get drunk every time someone requests to see your Ganondorf? If so, you have the most selective and absurd form of alcoholism I've ever heard of. We can wifi it up soon if you'd like, despite my distaste for the lag. I can't adjust my characters to it yet, since I've only played over wifi once.

Anyways, has anyone heard from Burn about his custom stage yet? I'd really like more details.
I'm awake and sober now. Boooo. But I got drunk BEFORE the Ganondorf online stuff. Kashif played me with Peach and I got wrecked.

lol they probably don't care anymore.

Beat

Smash Ace
No one is gonna ditch this for COT melee. Cept m2k.
If you and Inui go, and I go with Velocity, I guess we'll see you in teams finals?

It'll be great to hear this:

Diem: Inui, we'd be doing better if you traded mains for someone who isn't a little tiara-sporting *****.

Vel: Beat, we'd be ****ing doing better if you ****ing traded mains for someone who isn't ****ing overcompensating with a ****ing ****-club.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
If you and Inui go, and I go with Velocity, I guess we'll see you in teams finals?

Diem: Inui, we'd be doing better if you traded mains for someone who isn't a little tiara-sporting *****.

Vel: Beat, we'd be ****ing doing better if you ****ing traded mains for someone who isn't ****ing overcompensating with a ****ing ****-club.
You forgot:

Diem: Hey beat, why don't you go get your ***** kicked in by ***got *** Joshua?

Velocity

Smash Lord

that doesn't sound ne thing like me, im way louder and curse way more, and in a way violencer

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
there's one at like trenton? i forgot, last time i got on a train was with slikvik and we went to ny, if you can get the one going to philly it'd be eazy to get to turnersville, cause buses 408 and 412 go through there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom