• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rage Studios: SSBB Team Battle + Singles Tournament II- Turnersville, NJ - MAY 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat

Smash Ace
I still think that custom stages, despite how flat they appear, give an advantage to those who've played them ahead of time. You should copy the file for the stage to your CPU and host it somewhere so players can download it, for the sake of fairness.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
well yea the rules def need some work, the custom stage, and the fact that theres no counterpick stages. besides that though, everything is fine and much better than the last tourney.

then dont show up inui lol

dmbrandon

Smash Master
well yea the rules def need some work, the custom stage, and the fact that theres no counterpick stages. besides that though, everything is fine and much better than the last tourney.

then dont show up inui lol
Even if he didn't, you'd still lose to somebody else.

Me and Inui are teaming. MMs plz.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm not 100% on coming to this because I might be going to PA to visit my best friend(who's like a brother to me) and his family. If I come, dmbrandon and I will win teams no matter who's there. ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
troof, its been forever since we chilled xzax. i still havnt gotten to play u yet in brawl sans-internet lol

Beat

Smash Ace
I love when every thread that certain people touch becomes filled with spam that should actually be an AIM conversation or PMs. I'm not naming names, but I'm looking through a lot of my subscribed threads and frowning right now.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I love when every thread that certain people touch becomes filled with spam that should actually be an AIM conversation or PMs. I'm not naming names, but I'm looking through a lot of my subscribed threads and frowning right now.
For a kid who talks about inconsiderate posting, you sure are a whiny little frump.

Beat

Smash Ace
For a kid who talks about inconsiderate posting, you sure are a whiny little frump.
I suppose.

Edit: This is the first time I've ever been called a frump. I like the word choice. However, the choice of "kid" is inaccurate. Also, I don't consider anything in my prior post to be an insult, though I see how it can be seen as such.

Edit the Second: Come to think of it, I'm far from little.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I suppose.

Edit: This is the first time I've ever been called a frump. I like the word choice. However, the choice of "kid" is inaccurate. Also, I don't consider anything in my prior post to be an insult, though I see how it can be seen as such.

Edit the Second: Come to think of it, I'm far from little.
I like you more and more, everytime we do this. And I'm not being sarcastic. :D

Beat

Smash Ace
I like you more and more, everytime we do this. And I'm not being sarcastic. :D
I'm kind-of fantastic.

...So how about (insert non-spam so as to avoid becoming the very thing I was complaining about) that Brawl tournament on the 31st?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i wanna MM inui's marth for $1 so i can get a serious match with it

everyones raving about how awesome cactuar's marth is and after that MM that I wanna compare it to a true brawlers marth, and inuis the only marth i kno lol

though MMs are gonna be rly hard at rage. theres almost no time for friendlies

Jinki

Smash Rookie
I want to try and come to this. I play green Marth too and from what I hear you don't have the style or good looks to be playing that color.

Beat

Smash Ace
I want to try and come to this. I play green Marth too and from what I hear you don't have the style or good looks to be playing that color.
I heard you're this terribad scrub, so don't insult Inui's skills. He's really good, and you should just MM him if you're so fantastic.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Who the **** are you? **** noobs, trying to gain face by talking **** on good people... Get lost.

Jinki

Smash Rookie
Look at the unintelligent display of someone who can't defend himself vs a person he doesn't know, stooping to useless curse words and insults that hold no meaning. "Noob". I wasn't talking to you at any point, keep to yourself.

Beat

Smash Ace
Look at the unintelligent display of someone who can't defend himself vs a person he doesn't know, stooping to useless curse words and insults that hold no meaning. "Noob". I wasn't talking to you at any point, keep to yourself.
Whatever man, everyone knows that you're an idiot unless you MM people! If you can't take insults you have to MM people. It's science.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Did you win against tuar?
best of 5, lost but took him to 5th match

but if i may john lol:
it was just bfield or FD, not regular counterpicking. also, i had been playing nothing but melee that whole week and wasn't shield cancelling at all in brawl

but yea, tuars like crazy good

who the fawk is jinki?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Yea whos Jinki but jinkis a pimp, he came into this thread at ***** slapped Inui.

Thats an ultra prop from me, go on allisbrawl.com , i can make anyone famous there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom