• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Radical's Radical Kingmaker { ASSASSINS WIN SOME RADICAL TIMES }

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I haven't understood the points against me because they seemed to not be relevant at all. I don't know how people can say I wasn't scum hunting, I was one of the primary forces behind the Zalak lynch. I don't see how being interested in if I die or not can be considered scummy.
I'm not sure that using the bolded has the same effect that you want it to. To me, it seems very much like you being the primary force was commenting on one thing and then just letting the chips fall where they landed. Why can an Orbo lynch happen? Didn't you say Generic when you were last in? You're not helping your case here.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm still really nervous about executing a mostly inactive player at a possible MyLo situation. And, I mean, at this point I think Maven can be considered inactive, which is super lame.

Lol Orbo. I wish I could have fallen asleep last night. Got like two hours of sleep. Because you're kind of here, why should we execute Maven over you?
Uhhh
I'm basically just floating and not really offering excuses about anything, plus scum!orbo would be attempting to make some kind of defense especially this close to endgame/id have actually been here doing shiz

Maven89

Smash Master
HOW.

DO.

YOU.

KNOW.
it says in the setup

I'm not sure that using the bolded has the same effect that you want it to. To me, it seems very much like you being the primary force was commenting on one thing and then just letting the chips fall where they landed. Why can an Orbo lynch happen? Didn't you say Generic when you were last in? You're not helping your case here.
Nah I specifically pushed Zalak and went out of my way to convince other people to agree to his execute, saying otherwise is just false. Orbo lynch is obvious and I just explained Generic change

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah and that's exactly why we won't do any roleclaiming for the rest of the game.

:059:

Maven89

Smash Master
Yeah I don't know what to say. I'm not scum, I really thought it was confirmed there were 2 scum. I might have confused this with that infiltrator game, where the guy said there would be 2 bad guys if less people joined, and confused that with how this game went to less people then originally intended, or something. I'm not sure, I just really thought there were confirmed 2 scum. I mean just think about it, it's the likeliest number.

This was dumb of me but I don't really know what to say about it, I just made a mistake

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Yeah I don't know what to say. I'm not scum, I really thought it was confirmed there were 2 scum. I might have confused this with that infiltrator game, where the guy said there would be 2 bad guys if less people joined, and confused that with how this game went to less people then originally intended, or something. I'm not sure, I just really thought there were confirmed 2 scum. I mean just think about it, it's the likeliest number.

This was dumb of me but I don't really know what to say about it, I just made a mistake
A likely story.

SangfroidWarrior SangfroidWarrior yo looking reaaaally scummy right about now. Plus, Maven didn't roleclaim in his most recent post.

So.

Will you or will you not kill him?

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
PRODDING POLICY

I will prod on request, but there is no activity quota in this game. Players are free to try to slip into the background as a defense, unless it disrupts the flow of the game. It is here that prod requests will come into play.

A bit late for the Maven prod though.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm not sure, I can't see her profile

ATM I'm basically resigned, I'd probably execute me in my spot so far as I consider it best thing to do is to just try to make the best out of the current situation, all I can tell is I don't know how Sang can suspect I'm both the hero and mafia cause thatdoesn't make sense, Gheb might be on the right track there

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I had another meeting and then accidentally fell asleep in the library.

So, you all might hate me for this but with recent events and possible revelations...

Execute: Orboknown

R RadicalRat please update

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Sang is the scummies mofo in the world. Just like maven.

Scum team is Maven+Sang.

~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ What are your thoughts?

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Yeah Sang is 100% scum

Make me or Gheb the king tomorrow and we'll kill him on the spot
Mmmmmm. We all know you and sang are scum. Why would the kingmaker make Gheb king when you suggest it?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Orboknown Orboknown ;-; I'm sorry.

Maven89 Maven89 You are completely incorrect. I was honestly really convinced you were scum until very recently, which I will go into more toMorrow. ...if we have a toMorrow, because I may have just really messed it up for town

Maven89

Smash Master
I've thought about it, the fact that he didn't execute me tells me I'm being Nk'd tonight.

I'm the town Hero, I've been trying to get Sang to use his execute on me all day. I think I went too far with the "2 confirmed mafia" crap. The fact that he believed that was a point against me, yet still feared I was the hero, basically confirms to me that he knew from the start it wasn't a scum slip, since I'm not scum. I cannot imagine living tonight so I don't feel bad at all about claiming, he would never have picked Orbo over me if he wasn't afraid of it or realized it.

This was pretty risky but I was really hoping to have a dead Sang at the end of it

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Orboknown Orboknown ;-; I'm sorry.

Maven89 Maven89 You are completely incorrect. I was honestly really convinced you were scum until very recently, which I will go into more toMorrow. ...if we have a toMorrow, because I may have just really messed it up for town
Bull****.

Unless.

Maven/Gheb scum? Nahhhh. Right? Right?

Well I'm completely sure Maven is scum, and unless Sang does a really good asspull, Sang is scum too.

Maven89

Smash Master
so, yeah. I messed up and did went too hard on the scummy aspect, acting in a way that a townie wouldn't, and so tipped the mafia off to what I was doing.

I'm actually upset cause I just wasted an entire day with no result. I'm sorry team

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
I've thought about it, the fact that he didn't execute me tells me I'm being Nk'd tonight.

I'm the town Hero, I've been trying to get Sang to use his execute on me all day. I think I went too far with the "2 confirmed mafia" crap. The fact that he believed that was a point against me, yet still feared I was the hero, basically confirms to me that he knew from the start it wasn't a scum slip, since I'm not scum. I cannot imagine living tonight so I don't feel bad at all about claiming, he would never have picked Orbo over me if he wasn't afraid of it or realized it.

This was pretty risky but I was really hoping to have a dead Sang at the end of it
Except now smart scum won't nightkill you (if you're not lying; though you probably are) to get a townking dead for trying to kill you.

If you are town, that was an awful strategic decision.

If you're scum... Nice
Try.

Maven89

Smash Master
Also, probably not. There's not going to be another hero claim, with no counter even if I live people know I'm telling the truth

Maven89

Smash Master
Also, got Sang.

So now it just requires the kingmaker to pick a townie. My best guess is Gheb but it could not be? If it was me I'd just gamble on him being town, it's the strongest read I have out of everyone

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Again, you are putting words where I never said them. I never said I believed that "slip" of yours. There wasn't really ever the thought that you might be the hero (I was convinced after re-read that it was Generic -_-), but various phrasings you've used today gave me such a strong feeling that it was intentional. I wasn't necessarily afraid of it, but I did realize it by the end.

I have to admit, that was a pretty good try on scumhunting. Yet, you fail to realize that I don't want to die, even as town. If I realize that you might be the hero, even the slightest bit, I will go for the next person on my ladder because I don't want to die and lose my chance to get actual scum, and I specifically don't want you outed.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
So much bull****. ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ Do you have any relevent meta on these two?

Otherwise, I'm going to reread toDay toNight with the knowledge of the flip.

Know who else this reflects poorly on? Spak.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Fwiw i thought spak was acrually trying to prod me and get **** out of me over mafia gunning for the easy lynch (a la the stuff about blazblue, lowblow it was, rang as town frustration)

Maven89

Smash Master
On phone, so short, but I don't believe you. You already posted asking if I was the hero, your ultimatum (asking me to role claim) came after the slip, and you specifically said you were asking to see if I was the hero because you didn't want to die. Now your saying you never thought I was the hero, and somehow got town vibes when I was acting scum on purpose. Can't hide scumminess behind kindness

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Ironically, I'm on phone too, but I wanted to get to this (sorry if it's oddly worded). When did I ask if you were hero? I asked you to claim, and they way you worded "well I'm not scum" was the clicker. I'm not saying that I didn't think you were still scummy, because that was some scummy stuff. You not claiming hero, actually not claiming at all, made me want to leave it until toMorrow to give you a better chance during the Night. Also, I wasn't asking because I didn't want to die; I didn't execute you because I didn't want to do.

Top Bottom