• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Radical's Radical Kingmaker { ASSASSINS WIN SOME RADICAL TIMES }

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION VILLAGERS!
ONCE AGAIN WE GATHER FOR AN EXECUTION, THIS TIME PERFORMED BY HER MAJESTY SANGFROIDWARRIOR!

ORBOKNOWN HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF TREASON, BY THE ALL POWERFUL KING AND/OR QUEEN SANG!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orboknown awaits his execution with a dignified silence, seemingly unaware of the rope around his neck. He holds a still expression on his face, displaying equal parts apology and condescension. The village square is filled with an uneasy silence, as everyone already knows this execution is a mistake, but dare not speak in defiance of Her Majesty.

"ORBOKNOWN... YOUR CRIMES AGAINST ME AND THIS KINGDOM WILL NOW FACE PROPER PUNISHMENT. EXECUTIONER, THROW THE SWITCH"

A hooded figure to the side of Orboknown pulls a lever, and the ground beneath his feet is pulled from under him. Eyes closed, and face steady, he falls, only to be caught by the rope from which his body now sways lifelessly. Many of the spectators have looked away in shame, as an eerie drizzle of rain falls along with the sun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My... my dear friends and loyal citizens. The signs following Orboknown's execution cannot be ignored... he could only have been a mere villager, doing the best he could in these trying times.

Her Majesty, SangfroidWarrior, has made a grave error in killing one of this town's supporters.

BUT LET US NOT DESPAIR!
THINGS COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH WORSE!
ORBOKNOWN COULD HAVE BEEN OUR HERO, AND WE'D HAVE A RIOT ON OUR HANDS!

REGARDLESS, SANG'S REIGN HAS COME TO AN END, AND A NEW KING WILL BE CHOSEN TONIGHT!

REST WELL, VILLAGERS... You'll need it.

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
Orboknown, Vanilla Villager has been executed
Night phase begins now, and will end when all actions have been collected, or by 11:59 PM EST Sunday Night
No further posting is allowed

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
Good Morning Villagers...

I have news. Important news.

THIS VILLAGE IS NOW FREE FROM THE TYRANNY OF THE KINGMAKERS

I haven't even opened the order yet... I have no idea WHO the next King is. Nor do I care...

FROM NOW ON, WE SHALL SERVE OUR NEW RULERS, EMPRESS SANGFROIDWARRIOR, AND EMPEROR GHEB

G G SCRUBS!

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
There is no longer any possible way for the Town to win.
The assassins, Gheb01, and SangfroidWarrior have won the game.

All players, dead or alive, are welcome to discuss the game now.

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Gheb was chosen as King.

Either way though, it's been pointed out that with both of them alive, and the Kingmaker unable to choose themself, the only way they can't win is if they don't kill.

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
I considered letting the game play out, but ultimately, I decided it better not to have a day where everyone knows how it's going to end.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

My sentiments regarding this game summed up pretty well (And also Ellen Paige for SangfroidWarrior SangfroidWarrior )

Oh well. However, Sang and Gheb played a good game. Especially in not lynching Maven for being Hero. If I was alive/going to be, I was gonna come in D2 making it between Orbo and Gheb because I wanted to find the scum between them.

Whatcha gonna do though? Makes me wanna play more Kingmakers tbh.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Your inactivity was a disturbance and also you just weren't reading as town as I normally have you. I think I said that in thread. Gheb, for me, has a tell and I saw it. I was hoping that if I could make it past D1 into D2 I could finally enact my plan of moving it forward.

Gheb had equal amount of thread pull that I did and would have been hard for me to swing unless I actually had the power to execute. I also wanted Sang to be Queen because getting her into a position of thread power/making hard stances is her weakness and would have helped me read her (which is why I said make me or her queen).

Besides the shenanigans, mafia just outplayed town tbh.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Maven, I have to say, you had me terrified for all of Day 2 because I kept thinking you could be the hero, but I never was sure. Thought it could have also been Generic lol. That was a really good plan, and if we had a Day 3 you would have definitely gotten me at the end.

Generic, I give you kudos for figuring me out basically from the beginning of Day 2. I was kind of playing how I normally play, but more... Apathetic maybe? Idk.

It was fun playing with you all, and this makes me really want to get back into DGames.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You're a butthead. You were going to Night Kill me.

I'll exact my revenge in a way soon, just saying.

:)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
She's already signed up for the mini's. We need more larger posters like Sang plus she played a good D1 haha.

Also the one game I was gonna be NK'd, I get modkilled. I haven't been NK'd in ages because of my perplexing play style always leaves me open for investigation.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, you're not giving yourself enough credit. You played D1 well, and then got made Queen D2 which led to scum winning the game.

Looking at it from a Black and White PoV, it kind of looks like Sang subtly ran the game and kicked our asses.

Which makes me cry internally because I even foreshadowed this happening the beginning.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Lesson learned: if I have a read, even an unquantifiable one, I should persue it.

Top Bottom