• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Garage Brawl Tournament V: Smashtoberfest

Race

Smash Lord
I went to ai tonight to get my fill of SF4. .. yup!

got FINAL ATOMIC BUSTER!! off like 100 times tonight

I feel good. . .

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Hey Mike...I have a deadline for you if you're still interested in that comp I posted. The other guy that wants it said he'll pick it up either Saturday or Sunday. He knows though that if someone else comes to claim it before then, that I'm gonna sell it.

I'm just letting you know in case you were still interested, and like I said I'd really prefer selling this to someone credible in the smash community, lol.

/hides from moderators. Yeah yeah I know I'm taking up valuable smash forums for my own personal gain.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
im goin ^_^ edrees u ow me a match man xP...btw anyone who sees this name ignor it...i though u culd change ur name not have to keep it wat it was wen u log in....and yes im to lazy to just make a new one >.> lol

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
woot this saturday :3 lets do some friendlies this time :3

O and i need a teammate for this tourny again....my partner wont be attending this one

Race

Smash Lord
Doppel was too good at te PnT tourney it was awesome chilling w/ him. I'll see you guys sat

Foot Tag just got hotter

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol thanks race ^_^ it was aweome hangin with u there also...it was awesome hangin with everyone at PnT im glad to have made sum new friends ^_^

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
****. Stupid work. I'm not going anymore. And I actually kind of wanted to team with the Great Leon.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
you got this race!

on the otherhand, i do not. i just lost my ride there. =[

bbb

Smash Champion
I'll take GG mms,

I'm probably gunna be playing that and 3s all day, lol this is gunna ****

Top Bottom