• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Garage Brawl Tournament V: Smashtoberfest

Race

Smash Lord
The matrials were just bought last night. The BBQ is gonna be marinated by thursday and lumpia made by friday. Fresh and tasty guys. Get em while u can!

Race

Smash Lord
The weak lose and the strong live, which one of these players will prove the old axium today?

Race

Smash Lord
Andrew ur too good not to have a partner. . . i'll try to find a good partner for u

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I'll be playing Melee until Singles start for doubles. I might try GG too if someone is willing to teach me how to use Millia.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Leon knows what's up.

Hot blond Russian chicks **** (I know from experience).

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
connor we just told a touching story of a childhood ****
show some respek

kouryuu i can teach you pokes and zoning and her bnb sheild pressure but her entire character is
combo into
combo
into
dead
so go practice alot

best mixup in the game (tied with eddie)

embracethe12

Smash Lord
negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge negative edge

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i wanna go to this. i lost my ride. i wanna play with plan 9 and learn GG.
i read some of the dustloop stuff. dang its so much. lol.
i havent decided to yet either may, jam, or millia.
jam seems cool. a fighting cook is too good.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
i wanna go to this. i lost my ride. i wanna play with plan 9 and learn GG.
i read some of the dustloop stuff. dang its so much. lol.
i havent decided to yet either may, jam, or millia.
jam seems cool. a fighting cook is too good.
may is pretty irritating to fight, go with her. Jam is hard because the range varient, and you need IAD 214k, which takes time to get perfect. Millia is good, if you like quick rushdown with annoying high to low bull****, and grab ****.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
jam is unbelievably hard to play, even though she seems fast, she's easy to get outranged, unless you know how to bubble spam well. it's really easy to keep getting caught before getting in range if you aren't good. Even if you can parry well. I mained her for a little while in #R. And now they changed her to hokuto no jam she's even stranger. But she hurts like hell.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Out of curiosity... how many TV sets are there going to be for the Brawl tourney? There better be a good amount because I don't want this tournament to take as long as it did last time.

Top Bottom