• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Garage Brawl Tournament V: Smashtoberfest

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
that double post
ballers do it on purpose
but i did my post and it took me to advanced options

i realized
foot tag

Race

Smash Lord
Doing Final touch-ups toorrow and friday.. yeah it's happening

Rock band w/ Rina-chan and edrees was too good today. Champ was the manager

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i cant wait
SUXXX that were getting there so l8 tho.
leaving at 1030. people dont show up at 930 again PLZ
i need my beauty sleep.

race is this at the old house? if so i call dibs on in the bed w/ u
or maybe we get a suite to ourselves
icantwait for foottag and calling matches all day
oh and brlaw i guess

Race

Smash Lord
I've been lonsing a lot latley (some due to execution, some due the stupid worn-out controllers) so I think I won't be winning much on 3s this sat.

plan 9s got this

lol yea xP...besides disneyland isnt the happiest place on earth...thats races house ^_- lol...he has better food to o.o and u can buy a soda that wont cost u 10 bucks lol

effing churro's that cost 14.50 ftl >.> lol

omg small *** cotten candy that cost 6 bucks...god **** do they not make enough money with the friggin ticket price O.O

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
a capitalistic society encourages greed

disneyland is an example of that. they can gouge you so they will.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i dont think ive heard of it
what happens
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greed_(game_show)

The object of Greed was to complete a climb up the "Tower of Greed," which consisted of eight multiple-choice questions of successively increasing difficulty and value, as follows:
Correct questions Prize
1 $25,000
2 $50,000
3 $75,000
4 $100,000
5 $200,000
6 $500,000
7 $1,000,000
8 $2,000,000

Anyone who correctly answered all eight questions won or shared the $2 million grand prize. As answers were selected, they were highlighted in blue. As long as an answer was highlighted in green, meaning it was correct, the game continued. However, if at any time an answer became highlighted in red, that meant it was a wrong answer, and the game ended and the players would lose all prize money earned as a team.

[edit] Qualifying round
it would've been cooler if, like every other game show (but much worse nowadays), they didn't stall a ****load to lengthen the show. but at least it was an hour long.

Race

Smash Lord
I'm having casuals at the house the night of (Tomorrow evening) as usual. So anyone is invitedto coem down. 805 is gonna be there by 12am.and we'll have RB and brawl set up too. Melee if melee ppl coem and bring their melee set-ups

Top Bottom