• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R1ngo's MK . Combo vid up!

Dojo

Smash Champion
Haha your MK is pretty impressive bro. Alot more then I can say for most of the Mk's around. Keep it up.

Oli just needs to be gimped. You'll get him down. And theres a few sloppy mistakes here and there. But I do it to. It's casuals eh. :)

Overall good **** bro. Keep bringing em.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
shrink is WAAAAY too good at using SAF's from the whistle to get back to the stage.... grrr Olimar is broken

Dojo

Smash Champion
Haha yeah his oli is very solid. Best I've seen up so far. Although I haven't really seen too many. Good skills from both of you though.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
Haha yeah his oli is very solid. Best I've seen up so far. Although I haven't really seen too many. Good skills from both of you though.
I think that Olimar is the most balanced character in the entire game...like its not like he doesn't have great priority, grab combos, good tilts, and rigged smashes...I don't see where this is coming from ;P...and I wouldn't feel so bad if you didn't play MK...:D

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
ok ok... olimar isnt that broken... i played wolf with 1 hand and beat him later that day... sad but true

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
since comboing doesn't really exist in brawl... it was more of an entertainment thing than anything, and as far as lame goes.... i'm pretty sure that always using 3 instead of e is somewhere on that list

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
since comboing doesn't really exist in brawl... it was more of an entertainment thing than anything, and as far as lame goes.... i'm pretty sure that always using 3 instead of e is somewhere on that list
HAHAHAHAH that first part mad3 m3 LAWL my pants off.... but yahh ur stupid...
comboing.... mayb3 u should tak3 sum not3s kiddo :D

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
ok, post some vids so i can take notes... old timer? oh wait , you did and they suck. my bad, i had forgotten about your thread on page three with zero replies,

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
ok, post some vids so i can take notes... old timer? oh wait , you did and they suck. my bad, i had forgotten about your thread on page three with zero replies,
go plac3 in a tournam3nt.... not my fault no on3 lov3s m3 :(
u giv3 m3 5 minut3s and ill r3ply with sum not3s.... (COMBOS IN A VID3O) for yahh

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
thanks raven, and the only trnys i've been to so far i ended up 14 out of 67, 6 out of 25, doubles have been 5th out of 35teams and 3rd out of 12 teams., i''m about to start going to summer bi weeklies so hopefully i'll get some good footage from there and improve my game some more as well

btw.... the longest TRUE combos in brawl are like 3-4 moves, so if you post a vid of you doing amazing combos you've made a great breakthrough and i'll thank you for it, otherwise, plz keep the posts constructive, b/c otherwise your not helping anyone

Top Bottom