• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
Listen up Rutgers smashers... we are playing melee sometime this week. No johns! i need practice b4 SPOC so i don't get embarrassed too hard. But seriously if noone can host ur all coming to my dorm to play

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Listen up Rutgers smashers... we are playing melee sometime this week. No johns! i need practice b4 SPOC so i don't get embarrassed too hard. But seriously if noone can host ur all coming to my dorm to play
This week sucked balls for me as far as fun stuff goes. I'll host melee next week. Probably thursday. JFOX you better see this :D

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Host Brawl. I wanna play it cuz I dnt wanna get completly sh*tted on at APEX, that and Id like to be significantly better than Eazy at both games..already got melee lol. Malcolm son play me your like 2 min away.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eazy and I were about the same skill level in Melee but he always thought he was better and lost to me everytime in tourney.

Now I think "actually know, haha <3 Eazy" I'm better then him in Brawl yet he beats me in tourney everytime.

Fricken AWESOME!!!!

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
so anyway... whats a good day for everyone? i can play most likely saturday and then tuesday after like 6 and thursday after like 4

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
lets set it up for this thursday the 16th... i live in campbell hall 4th floor... i'll just have it in the lounge if some people are willing to bring cubes and TV's i have 3 TV's but only one game setup so if someone wants to just bring cubes and smashes tell me.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
JFOX by any chance do you have a extra copy of melee that i could borrow or something.... i wana get my tech skill back up to at least 90% before SPOC

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
i'm not goin to spoc. talk to doyoung and or ryan lapi for a ride. up to them tho.

yay jfox :D tell anyone to come. setups are appreciated

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
JFOX by any chance do you have a extra copy of melee that i could borrow or something.... i wana get my tech skill back up to at least 90% before SPOC
I have a copy of melee that hasn't been touched in a few months I could let you borrow, I'll bring it to the next mob smashfest

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
smashfest today? i can host it if u guys wanna go to bridgewater LOL i gots nice place

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
i asked ryan about SPOC he didn't even know it was happening so yeah and doyoung isn't going so i dunno i guess im taking the train both ways... this tourney is gonna end up costing me 60 bucks...

Keitaro

smashfest today? i can host it if u guys wanna go to bridgewater LOL i gots nice place
You're free on the week I'm most unfree dude :/

I'll be sure to bring ya to a tourney or two this summer though. I should have my new job by then and be careless with money so I'll be driving around alot.

Keitaro

how did that sf4 tourney go?
Bah, lol!

I got 9th outta 16 while my 2 friends Sugarsheik and Souks got 13th.

I had to face the host of the tourney named KDZ first round and lost to his Rufus 1-4

Then I beat some Sagat 4-0 in losers.

Then I had to play a Balrog that barely beat Souks. I 2-0ed first match then he went Dhalsim and I had no idea what to do. He ended up beating me 2-4.

The people there are serious with this **** that it's crazy. You and Emblem Lord should come sometime. They had at least 2 setups when I was there and I played alot of friendlies

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Think I'll be at the break this Tuesday. How much is it to enter the sf4 tourney?

Keitaro

Think I'll be at the break this Tuesday. How much is it to enter the sf4 tourney?
It's an annoying price of $10 bucks but at least we don't have to put in quarters to play during tourney.

If you and Sneak are going I think I'll make my chances of being there go from maybe to definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom