• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
wow @ this guy coming in the team mob thread telling me to play him when im not even in this crew. only hbk would even pull some bold **** like that. brandon how about u IM someone so we can play? lmao

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
They are using PS3's at the break or the arcade cabinets?
Great job @ 2nd place dude. Yes had to register for classes last night and I was broke :( so we couldn't make it but will be there (Sneak too) next Tuesday.

2 questions though: Who got first and did you get a prize for 2nd?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Arturo got first. Beastly Seth/Dhalsim player. Definitely the stronger player. I got 30% of the pot for second. 40 dollars. They don't have Melty Blood Spam.

Keitaro

Arturo got first. Beastly Seth/Dhalsim player. Definitely the stronger player. I got 30% of the pot for second. 40 dollars. They don't have Melty Blood Spam.
HOLY **** SABIN AKA ATURO WAS THERE???!?!?!?!

Wow dude, you are amazing!! Sabin doesn't lose so you getting 2nd = godlike. I gotta come by when Sneak goes over your house again. Tell him to let me know.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
He gave me some tips on the match-up vs Dhalsim. Well him and Tinshi. They told me to just play like a mad man vs Dhalsim and Seth since Sagat does so much damage. We played some casuals after that and I did much much better. But at least now he has given me something to work for.

Pro tip for you Richard. Stop using Sakura. lol.

Keitaro

I suck and got class till late at night today. I'll be free tomorrow after 1 so let me know if you are when the day comes.

Keitaro

Mob Sucks!!!!

:laugh: lmao, not really.

But Yes recently has only been playing Brawl + and I went by Eazy's last night and he doesn't even have his wii in his dorm at all. Sneak is going to Spoc to play in the Melee tourney tomorrow, yuck!! Keitaro was also contemplating going to an SF4 tourney this weekend in Edison over Viridian City largely due to the fact that his usual tourney ride buddies (mainly Yes, Eazy, and Sneak) are uninterested or doing something else = to not much over Brawl.

And once the summer comes up, Keitaro, Eazy, Woly, Xio, Seph, Sneak, and Yes will be seperated all over NJ and the time is coming soon.

Spade I heard has completely quit Brawl according to Sneak many months ago and I agree with Sneak that there's not much of a point of him still being in, lol! He doesn't even post and no one even has his phone number really so yeah......:urg:

I just hope that we'll be able to get it together in the fall and have smashfests more often like we used to many months ago. Hopefully I'll see you guys over the summer whether @ a tourney, a smashfest, randomly at the mall, or just hanging out. Although I met all of you through smash, you guys have all been cool enough for me to go crazy and be my normal self and I love that and love you guys, no matter what.

Till I see ya'll again.

May the chicken be with you.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Drop this terrible competitive game and play SF4. At least go back to Melee if you love smash so much.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol guys we need moar brawlulz. i would get into sf4 but it would just be too much -_- im getting a little bit good at brawl but u guys gota get some smashfest or somethinggggggggggg,

during the summer at least lets go to a tourny or something we never had a mob crew battle or anythingggggggg

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Haha, best response ever.

I'll still be at RU most of the time during summer, my parents rented out my room at home.... I'll still be back at Bridgewater for stuff, though.

Do let us (Cris Xio and Woly) know if you're ever near Bridgewater for anything, I'm busy for like 3 weeks in the summer and the rest of summer's free for me.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
MOB Update: Woly got kicked out of MOB for sucking too much (Get at my Ganon, Yes!)

How/What did you guys do after we left last night? I would've stayed just to watch you guys do finals or whatever, but 8:40 classes suck and I had dinner johns and the whole mountain climbing thing was so tiring.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
MOB Update: Woly got kicked out of MOB for sucking too much (Get at my Ganon, Yes!)

How/What did you guys do after we left last night? I would've stayed just to watch you guys do finals or whatever, but 8:40 classes suck and I had dinner johns and the whole mountain climbing thing was so tiring.
nothing much really happened..... i lost to chris... then keitaro caught massive butt **** :dizzy:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Spade I heard has completely quit Brawl according to Sneak many months ago and I agree with Sneak that there's not much of a point of him still being in, lol! He doesn't even post and no one even has his phone number really so yeah......:urg:
732-362-1786

noobs lol. cant even keep a hold of ur own crew members :p

that is unless he changed his phone number... then i would look like an idiot :(

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
732-362-1786

that is unless he changed his phone number... then i would look like an idiot :(
yo chibo $5 mm ROB ditto on norfair, no stock 99 min whoever falls asleep first loses.

:D cya sunday madu

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Shakes head*

I guess Sneak and Keitaro haven't had enough of this crappy game.

Going to a Brawl tourney is one thing, but going to a Brawl tourney OVER a SF4 tourney?

Blasphemy.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
You use a character that loses to everyone that wins tournaments.

Play a different character.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
ok this is how it was EL.... either go to a tourney where you have like a 75% chance at winning... or go to the tourney where the guy from ny who ***** ur balls off last week was going to.... the odds just wasnt in sf4s favor lol

Keitaro

ok this is how it was EL.... either go to a tourney where you have like a 75% chance at winning... or go to the tourney where the guy from ny who ***** ur balls off last week was going to.... the odds just wasnt in sf4s favor lol
Quoted for truth, lol!!

732-362-1786

I speak to all of my crew members at least once or twice a week and have all their numbers. As I said earlier, Spade is basically no longer apart of our crew but if he ever becomes active again we'll most likely take him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom