• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P mario melee thread.

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah, Mario has offically been nerfed...No more L-cancelling the F-air into a D-smash...and no more chain grabbing...The cape has lost most of it's ledgeguaarding use too.

Mario_PHD

Smash Rookie
Of all the characters to screw over... MR NINTENDO?!?! Who am I supposed to play with now? Im just gonna stick with melee

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
NO, LETS MAKE MELEE SURVIVE BRO, Y IS EVERYONE PLAYING BRAWL IF MELEE IS BETTER, FOR MONEY? WTF MAN, just stick in melee and play between us, play a lot of tourneys between pro people, thers no reason to stop playing it bro, thers no a fking reason.. just because money? if we make a lot of tourneys, and pros go to the tourney, the tourneys would be funnyer, and we culd win a lot of money because of all thepros that goes to tourneys..

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
wtf stop being a ****in emo boss O_o

at my place melee is 100times more fun than brawl
and mario owns in brawl too.

wtf srsly omg kkthxbye

Proverbs

Smash Lord
*Spams Phoenix Down* ....Work ****it, work!

I think everyone is going to get bored of Brawl and go back to Melee. Dreams do come true, right? :dizzy:
Heh, people will get bored of Brawl. Well, most of the people worth playing will. I love Melee and won't give it up. I still play Brawl, but I enjoy both Melee AND 64 more than Brawl (but few like playing 64 ;~;).

Top Bottom