• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

DominusHaven

Smash Cadet
Lol I was forced to post here by Nappy D=, lulz nice to meet you, I am actually trying to learn Snake xD

napZzz

Smash Hero
Lol no I am not don't lie Ken XD

lol, Oh well I guess I am pretty good, I just need to accept it I guess =/, but I always feel like I can do better.
If you were doing better than you already do you'd be a top player on the east coast XD

napZzz

Smash Hero
5 stocked? Oh****. We only play with 3 :o

Nah, Haven JV 3 stocked me without ever even playing a game. That's how beastly he is.
nope thats in our 2 stock games. He somehow adds stocks and then viciously takes them from me

DominusHaven

Smash Cadet
I'd still get 5 stocked while you're chatting with people about how hard you're ****** me on the computer
Lol wow, Just don't fight me in Halberd again :p
5 stocked? Oh****. We only play with 3 :o

Nah, Haven JV 3 stocked me without ever even playing a game. That's how beastly he is.
XD wow. I already like this place more than the Pit boards.

napZzz

Smash Hero
ekans boards **** all

we has liek, no gay noobs and no stupid spam. We get it done and do it in style.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
me

added you syx, anyone feel free to add me too http://allisbrawl.com/profile/etecoon.ai

we should have a usergroup

!
Huh? You aren't saying you added me, right?
Just got done Brawling SuSa, and man did I learn alot! We should do this again another time, if you feel like it.
The lag wasn't desirable, but to see a real Snake in action really helped. Thanks, SuSa. =]
Didn't you ask to play my Lucas like a month ago? lol
*instert lag johns on why I didn't do better here*

Welcome.
When can we play? =D

etecoon

Smash Hero
Huh? You aren't saying you added me, right?
no, I just got lazy c/ping so I responded to syx(black heretic) friend requesting in the most confusing way possible after I said that I'd play you : p

edit: confusing like SYX'S GENDER AMBIGUITY!!!

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Ohhh. that makes sense. Uhm... will you play me now?

I really want to play SuSa, but I just need any really good snake to play.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
GGssssss.

Nah. Your good. I'm actually one of the best Lucas' nationwide. I just need more matchup experience against snake and a few other chars.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Underload doesn't wanna bawrl me anymore because he hates me. :(

So I wanna get in on this sudden "everybody brwals everybody" thing.

Top Bottom