• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
ggs

and we split in snake ditto's anyway lol, you ***** me at first but I started to get used to it. I did better at first with characters I don't really practice, like I won against your snake with marth but got owned the first few ditto's lol. kind of what I mean when I say snake isn't natural to me, I can only do well with him against people I know somewhat, going into games with random people I frequently do better with characters I don't practice...snake is just one of my mains because he's so fun, lots of WTF moments when playing snake : )

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Definitely some good games there.

Wifi makes my Pikachu look sad... I can use Snake best in the lag. Not sure why. I seriously need to fight more MKs though... I suck soooooooo bad against them.

who's zajice
I have no idea.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Snake dittos are stupid. I have come to that decision after losing to a Snake who just got Brawl 2 days ago and had never player before. I told him the meme "camp with nades space with ftilt" and told him how to ftilt. The ***** 3 stocked me.

I officially hate Snake dittos even more then I used to.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Wifi makes my Pikachu look sad... I can use Snake best in the lag. Not sure why. I seriously need to fight more MKs though... I suck soooooooo bad against them.
my snake is ok in minor lag, I can't really do much of anything with any character in major lag lol, except wolf/lucario maybe : p

you didn't do too terribly, only a little worse in snake ditto's and I'm better at MK even though I like and practice him less >_> combination of his brokenness/aforementioned unatural relationship with snake

lmfao SuSa, ditto's in this game can be so dumb

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Because it looks pretty female to me, but your AIB says that you're male. It's a trap!
Regular trap or Reverse trap?

Snake dittos are stupid. I have come to that decision after losing to a Snake who just got Brawl 2 days ago and had never player before. I told him the meme "camp with nades space with ftilt" and told him how to ftilt. The ***** 3 stocked me.

lol, that means I won't Snake ditto you at Genesis, we'll do random dittos even though I'm only good with Snake, Falcon, MK, Falco, and Marth

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I lol'd SuSa. Maybe he's another Ally in the making and you just got unlucky. :p

my snake is ok in minor lag, I can't really do much of anything with any character in major lag lol, except wolf/lucario maybe : p

you didn't do too terribly, only a little worse in snake ditto's and I'm better at MK even though I like and practice him less >_> combination of his brokenness/aforementioned unatural relationship with snake

lmfao SuSa, ditto's in this game can be so dumb
Well I lack a lot of match up experience really. All my experience is with low/mid tiers that my friends use because they're anti-high tier. :p

I can't fight MK, but I can take on any Jigglypuff that comes at me, no problem! YEAH.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
my D-pad is set to grab on my friend's wii

found that out today trying the douche box edgeguard against his Ganon today

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

<3

:024:

napZzz

Smash Hero

my friends mediocre snake comes close to mine in dittos. lol he does the same thing XD

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Seriously, if you try to do anything besides ftilt you get outranged or hit by ftilt. It's rediculous.

Syx, you can go Snake or your other chars. I'll go random and if I get Snake we will No Contest

Seriously. I am never willingly doing a Snake ditto again after that BS. Either that or I'll spam ftilt + dthrow tech chase.

BTW I still haven't been able to regrab from a buffered roll away in Snake dittos. :/ even with the boost grab... I can walk a little and ftilt, or dash and dash attack / DACUS but have yet to regrab...

IxxI

Smash Fence
SuSa, couldn't you just shield the first ftilt and roll behind me if he just spams?
Block the first hit, then side step the second and retaliate with an ftilt?
Fight fire with fire.
:D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
My entire d-throw game needs work... It's probably the thing I'm worst at with Snake.

Why does everybody suddenly start posting right after me and etecoon finish brawling? Talk about amazing timing...

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake needs a secondary in order to be viable because he'll get beaten by other snake's -_-

edit: I nominate some sort of crack about syx being a hot woman for new thread title

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I still don't know. Mind games.

Though you did update your All is Brawl gender. =p
hmm... =]

Syx, you can go Snake or your other chars. I'll go random and if I get Snake we will No Contest

Seriously. I am never willingly doing a Snake ditto again after that BS. Either that or I'll spam ftilt + dthrow tech chase.
Random dittos are too good, I'd rather do those :D

:024:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Captain Falcon dittos. Do them.

So I heard Syx was a pretty sexy woman.

Edit: Syx is purposely posting Arbok.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
SuSa, :024: is a better shade of purple D:

and I'm somehow reminded, whatever happened to that purple texture you were gonna make for me?

Zaj: >.> shh

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Somebody should make an ekans texture for Snake. Same color scheme and stuff.

I just noticed something... Sonic boards have 83,000 posts when the rest of the characters only have about 20,000 - 30,000 posts...

Sonic is pretty darn popular for some reason.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Somebody should make an ekans texture for Snake. Same color scheme and stuff.

I just noticed something... Sonic boards have 83,000 posts when the rest of the characters only have about 20,000 - 30,000 posts...

Sonic is pretty darn popular for some reason.
most of it is ****** sonic fanboys trollng and spamming.

The sonic boards are the ghetto of the character discussion. Its scary, over populated, and its where all your drugs come from.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
up until this thread, I think we were the most work oriented character board

but I don't visit too many other character boards so you shouldn't quote me on that

etecoon

Smash Hero
I think the marth board is the most productive, we're ok but I think just as a character it's harder to write so many articles on snake because there isn't as often a clear best option, like the other day I thought about making a topic about ledge traps but then kind of dropped the idea when I thought about how many different ways I try to approach the situation, I don't really have an optimal response planned to it I just do a lot of different stuff...

then like stage discussions we could obviously do a lot with but we've had a few and they always seem to go really slow, we get a lot of input on it in the first day or so and then the subject doesn't change forever...

napZzz

Smash Hero
I think the marth board is the most productive, we're ok but I think just as a character it's harder to write so many articles on snake because there isn't as often a clear best option, like the other day I thought about making a topic about ledge traps but then kind of dropped the idea when I thought about how many different ways I try to approach the situation, I don't really have an optimal response planned to it I just do a lot of different stuff...

then like stage discussions we could obviously do a lot with but we've had a few and they always seem to go really slow, we get a lot of input on it in the first day or so and then the subject doesn't change forever...
@syx. I think our boards are pretty great at staying active, well mainly cuz or our SuSa imo XD. But our back room fails unlike others I'm sure that actually...do stuff

make it anyways. You're not the only one approaching and discussing it

Top Bottom