• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
national this weekend, wish me luck guys.

brawl is dying really badly in australia, so there is a good chance this will be the last big tournament.

we'll see.

Attila_

BRoomer
Actually, ive made almost 2k from smash this year lol

Good chance this will be Australia's last major with mk legal, actually. Hope the us follows suit, otherwise our metagames will be completely different, and I'd never be competitive in the states.

It also means that I cannot lose to an mk this tourney, cause I won't be able to redeem myself.

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Actually, ive made almost 2k from smash this year lol

Good chance this will be Australia's last major with mk legal, actually. Hope the us follows suit, otherwise our metagames will be completely different, and I'd never be competitive in the states.

It also means that I cannot lose to an mk this tourney, cause I won't be able to redeem myself.

Lol damn straight. Go out and kick some *** again.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I'm learning Diddy and Falco as we speak(and DK just for fun). That pretty much covers all my bad matchups. I don't have quite as big an issue playing on stages like Brinstar and Rainbow now that Mk is banned.

Let the game of CPs begin

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smash 4 is gonna be on it's way by the time the ban takes effect.

Better late than never though, I guess.

Mike2

Smash Ace

Smash 4 is definitely not going to be on it's way by Jan. Probably have a year or two minimum. And up to 5 years maximum. The game is not even in development yet.

As far as I can tell from various nintento feedback, the game has not started progess yet as Kid Icarus is still being worked on. So, the smash game is not suppose to start heavy work until after that game comes out. I believe in the mean time this gives Nintendo time to assemble teams for the game development. And game creation will take at least 2-3 years to complete.

Brawl will still be around for a long time to come before Smash4 ever takes affect. Although, I can see smash4 getting a lot of fan feedback since the game was announced well before being started.
There are enough Sheilda's in the Midwest.
The only Sheik I played nearby is DLA. Although, I have been wanting to pick her up her too.
Sheik is amazing lol
Yes, quite fun. But lacking being able to kill is dumb.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
As far as I can tell from various nintento feedback, the game has not started progess yet as Kid Icarus is still being worked on. So, the smash game is not suppose to start heavy work until after that game comes out. I believe in the mean time this gives Nintendo time to assemble teams for the game development. And game creation will take at least 2-3 years to complete.

Brawl will still be around for a long time to come before Smash4 ever takes affect. Although, I can see smash4 getting a lot of fan feedback since the game was announced well before being started.

The only Sheik I played nearby is DLA. Although, I have been wanting to pick her up her too.

Yes, quite fun. But lacking being able to kill is dumb.
Gotta get dem dacus reads~!:bee:

If only her dacus was that easy. Snake has a huge window to cancel his dash attack into an usmash. Sheik on the other hand I swear she only has a single frame or something.

^Sometimes my failure to buffer a dash ends up into a buffered dsmash, so sad. Surprised how often it goes unpunished at times though.

I just realized something. Etecoon only played smash with MK. MK is now supposedly banned in rulesets running the unity ruleset. He had no intention of playing anymore now that MK is banned.

I think that means he is not coming back anymore :(

etecoon

Smash Hero
I just realized something. Etecoon only played smash with MK. MK is now supposedly banned in rulesets running the unity ruleset. He had no intention of playing anymore now that MK is banned.

I think that means he is not coming back anymore :(
I co-mained marth for a while and used marth along with MK in the last tournament I went to, I've also used a lot of snake

I'm not coming back anyway though and I said that before the ban. brawl isn't that good a game, alphazealot is constantly making it even worse, and half the people I liked already quit. I can buy a new game for less than what it costs to attend a brawl tournament so it makes no sense to go anymore when I don't get much out of it

as for the MK ban...it was the right thing to do. in 2008. no so sure now, all the people that quit because of MK aren't coming back, so I'm thinking that the timing of this is about as bad as it could possibly be.

Attila_

BRoomer
Got seeded second in pools; serves me right for lolling.

It's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

Won doubles also, came back from a set and two matches down. Clutch as.

Attila_

BRoomer
Finals was recorded; that was 10 matches. For the first time, I actually felt like I was playing well in doubles.

Tibs was my team partner.

Bracket is today; still in winners. Super intense set against a zss though. Not feeling confident.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Finals was recorded; that was 10 matches. For the first time, I actually felt like I was playing well in doubles.

Tibs was my team partner.

Bracket is today; still in winners. Super intense set against a zss though. Not feeling confident.

Bro. You got disssssss

Keep it strong.

FORWARD TOWARD TILT!

Attila_

BRoomer
Waiting in winners finals but I'm playing so badly... An early upset made my bracket amazing.

My confidence is completely gone and I don't know why...

Top Bottom