• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kinda srs discussion.

And you avatar is Falco darn it! D: Just don't fight him at Jungle Japes is all I got. All my kills during my fight there were jolt gimps, and then one where I killed him off the top with thunder while he was momentum canceling... Eh. I'm just glad he couldn't pull a CG on me there, or I'd be screwed. I got a couple on him though. :D Not full 100% CG, but a lot of damage racked up before I failed it. (Need to practice Pika CGs.)

But really, my main issue right now is with Wario. I have no Wario experience cause everybody I know hates Wario simply for being Wario. I fought one today and ran into his bite like 30 times...

Silly time doesn't start till I can find something to make fun of. I vote Wario because he's related to this post.
Also, it's nearly 2am here. Imma drown myself in caffeine to stay awake longer.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would like Wario if he wasn't Wario, if you get what I mean.

Although Wario-ware games that I've been playing lately are making me not hate him as much anymore. He has such weird attacks... Down tilt is an epic poke attack.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Kinda srs discussion.

And you avatar is Falco darn it! D: Just don't fight him at Jungle Japes is all I got. All my kills during my fight there were jolt gimps, and then one where I killed him off the top with thunder while he was momentum canceling... Eh. I'm just glad he couldn't pull a CG on me there, or I'd be screwed. I got a couple on him though. :D Not full 100% CG, but a lot of damage racked up before I failed it. (Need to practice Pika CGs.)

But really, my main issue right now is with Wario. I have no Wario experience cause everybody I know hates Wario simply for being Wario. I fought one today and ran into his bite like 30 times...

Silly time doesn't start till I can find something to make fun of. I vote Wario because he's related to this post.
Also, it's nearly 2am here. Imma drown myself in caffeine to stay awake longer.
Thats melee falco cuz melee falco is my melee main ****

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Apparently, weegee is the best character to use after forgetting how to play melee, cause all you need to know is how to wavedash.

Comes from personal experience.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I actually play ice climbers more lately cuz I haven't played brawl in a long time and I just wavedash dsmash and its 2gud

napZzz

Smash Hero
thats blasphemy! They're too far apart on the tier list to be used together!

napZzz

Smash Hero
I didn't even play melee competitively lol. I just used ganon and spammed his fair. But then after brawl came out I started to play melee more competitively, especially lately since noone I know has a wii or brawl ;_;.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone here keeps trying too peer pressure me into meleeing more. So I gave in to it. It makes you cool. That's when I learned weegee is teh sex when you forget how to play melee. Now I'm trying to relearn my marth and link and falcon and jigglypuff and freakin' every 15 characters I used because I'm indecisive.

IxxI

Smash Fence
No one played Marth besides me?
T_T

I remember playing Marth just because Ken played him.
...And I like to wavedash easily. :D

NNID
Budget_Player
So I recently did some testing, and I believe I have conclusive info as to where snake stores his mortar, shells, grenades, rocket launcher, nikita, and otherwise useful ammo. It is the same reason he weighs so much and the same reason he is in S tier. It is not his knee.

Snake's *** is the place he keeps all this stuff.

Seriously, you could balance a plate of drinks on this thing.

EDIT: Hmm... someone is particularly careful with their filter.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've lost to people on AIB that I consistently two stock in friendlies, I'm awful and do so much ******** **** when it gets competitive =/

napZzz

Smash Hero
If you wanna go anywhere in the rankings you'll have to lose alot to the high ranked people and take the chance of getting the experience points. My buddy haven (nastiest pit ever) doesn't have a very good win to loss ratio iirc but he's top 10 last time I checked.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I should probably use the ladder more, the pressure factor might go away if I had more experience, such a pain to keep adding new fc's though, I usually just play the same people a lot

napZzz

Smash Hero
I don't wanna go anywhere in rankings.

I want a 50-0 record.
lol. Just keep playing scrubs then. But you can only go so far before you have to start facing the high ranks D: I'm sure you can do it though.

etecoon

Smash Hero
you should play me, we'll have terrible east coast to west coast lag but it's an easy win anyway -_-

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol are you really doing matches right now? Its gotta be gettin early for whatever time zone you are in, its already just about 7 for me. I'm not gonna bother sleeping -_-

Top Bottom