• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Underload

Lazy

Meta Knight (Alright with him, but swore off of using him after Supercon.)
Snake (Teh mainz)
Wario (Attempted to use, couldn't camp well enough)
Falco (For fun, hate the character himself)
Diddy Kong (Main)
King Dedede (Tried to pick him up for matchups, but have up due to boredom)

Marth (For fun, really fun character to use)
Mr. Game & Watch (Never use, really bland to me)
Pikachu (Never really tried it out. Not a fan of CGs.)
Olimar (Bad with, would consider using.)
Ice Climbers (I learned two different chaingrabs then gave up.)
R.O.B. (Pretty queer. Never use.)
Kirby (Really fun, but hardly used.)

Lucario (No interest at all)
Zero Suit Samus (Interested in maining / secondarying)
Toon Link (Absolutely no interest)
Pit (EWWWWWWW NO)
Donkey Kong (I play DK from time to time.)

Peach (Hardly use)
Luigi (Hell naw...)
Fox (Can't stand him)
Wolf (Can't stand him)
Sonic (Baddddddd)
Sheik (terrible with, can't DACUS for ****.)

Bowser (Used once or twice, he's alright.)
Zelda (Hate hate hate hate hate)
Pokémon Trainer (Really underrated, used to secondary, very rusty with everyone but Squirtle now.)
Ike (No interest.)

Lucas (Can't do it.)
Mario (Terrible with him)
Ness (Underrated but still really bad.)
Yoshi (Least used character in the game according to my Wii)
Samus (Can't stand using a character with that little killing power)

Jigglypuff (Much hate for her Brawl counterpart.)
Captain Falcon (A lot of fun to use.)
Link (Can't use him for the life of me)
Ganondorf (Not as fun as Falcon, but still pretty cool.)​

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
When was the last time you played offline?
Last night LOL.

I pulled an STD with my friend who's #2 in state (should be #1, but w/e). I got an entire night of Snake-MK matches (fun, I know...). I think I saved one of our friendlies. Maybe I'll upload it if I don't feel lazy XD

Edit: Here's some random things I found out from last night.

Tornado actually CAN break your shield. ********.

I powershielded a mine without a grenade >_> (pretty sure I saved the replay. I'll check it out)

Using grenades to switch the direction you're facing when you're attempting to edge guard is too good and usually unexpected XD

And there were others, but I'm too tired to remember them right now.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You didn't know Nado could break your shield?

Gah, I can't wait to come up to UT, I am actually getting excited. I get schooling, and I get beat down on Scrubs. :D

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I've just never seen it actually break a shield. I figured it always poked first.

And you better be excited. And I think you'll be surprised at just how "noobish" you find Utah. Maybe you'll be receiving a different type of "schooling" than you anticipated ;)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Talking about school, where are the best places to study? I don't know BYU that well, and well. I am going to be there for a few years.

EDIT: Also, if you ever start getting chaingrabbed by IC's. Scream. Really loudly. It works.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Talking about school, where are the best places to study? I don't know BYU that well, and well. I am going to be there for a few years.
I actually never studied. Well, not nearly as much as most.

I usually just studied in my room. A LOT of people really really love the library for studying though. It's a really nice atmosphere and they have all the resources you'd ever need. I wouldn't advise trying to study in the Wilk or any other really popular/crowded building. It gets too distracting with all the people being loud and obnoxious.

But there are a ton of buildings with decent places to study. The JSB, for example, has a nice lobby type room with tables/chairs, or couches depending on how you like to study. I'd normally just chill there and study a little bit when I was early to class (which didn't happen often :laugh:)

I could be your own personal tour guide of campus ;)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Where are you staying in relation to Y-view?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Take a left out of Y-view onto university ave, follow that road all the way down to the mouth of the canyon. Take a left onto 8th north (right after the overpass), take your next right at the subway/gas station. Then go up the hill and take the first left. Follow that road all the way down until it ends, and my house would be the house you run into XD

There are directions to my house for all you stalkers/snake mains that feel up to the challenge ;)

It's about a 7-10 minute drive north of you, depending on the traffic.

I powershielded a mine without a grenade >_> (pretty sure I saved the replay. I'll check it out)
You didn't by any chance just happen to be standing right next to it when you decided to shield? Any character can stand just next to the mine without it blowing up as long as the hurtbox isn't touching the mine itself, but if they are that close and shield, it will blow up. So maybe that's what happened.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I know you can powershield it when you're standing next to it. I remember landing on it, and that's why I thought it was weird and saved it. But my memory can get kind or distorted late at night, so I'll check that replay out.

I know you can powershield it when you're standing next to it. I remember landing on it, and that's why I thought it was weird and saved it. But my memory can get kind or distorted late at night, so I'll check that replay out.
I really hope there was a mistake or something. If Snake can avoid mine with no 'nade, then others will more than likely be able to do the same. And if that happens no more minegames :urg:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'll check the replay as soon as I can. And if I can't see what I did, then I'll upload it for you all. (Or maybe I should keep it secret and let everyone know through PM's.. Then only the snake mains will prosper :demon:)

But most likely, it was just something stupid/not what i thought I saw. We'll see though.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Goyf isn't game centralizing, nor is Jitte. Sagat has counter characters(If I remember correctly, I might not. lol) Mk is game centralizing. to be competitive in brawl you need to know one match up. Metaknight. :/

GemN

Smash Cadet
I don't think I've ever posted there, but I am a member there. I haven't been there in awhile now...

GemN

Smash Cadet
EDIT:
@Gem
Hmm... guess I was wrong. :x

So how are you?
[/color][/QUOTE]

I'm tired of lurking. I SHALL POST! Also recently decided to re-pickup snake

EDIT: Fail Quote.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So, I actually changed marth's face to Snake's.

Discuss.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Ruin my dreams... ruin my dreams...... T_T

SinZ..... wtf?

EDIT:
So I tricked someone running into a mine and killing themselves on BF.

o= opponent
m= mine

o_________m

I go underneath the stage (you back off the ledge, drift under til the very very low part, second jump, then up-B

He went to chase me, and ran right into the mine.

I grabbed the ledge safely.

It was made of win.

NNID
Budget_Player
Goyf isn't game centralizing, nor is Jitte. Sagat has counter characters(If I remember correctly, I might not. lol) Mk is game centralizing. to be competitive in brawl you need to know one match up. Metaknight. :/
Lemme extrapolate:

First I went here and argued about metaknight, and how I wish he needed to be banned. Then I trolled some SF4 noob on MSN about Sagat. Then I went on gleemax and trolled about Jitte and Goyf.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ruin my dreams... ruin my dreams...... T_T

SinZ..... wtf?

EDIT:
So I tricked someone running into a mine and killing themselves on BF.

o= opponent
m= mine

o_________m

I go underneath the stage (you back off the ledge, drift under til the very very low part, second jump, then up-B

He went to chase me, and ran right into the mine.

I grabbed the ledge safely.

It was made of win.
How did you know I like the Z capitalized?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
.... True.... I love you. :)

Geri's game, its an animated short by Pixar

Tennet

Smash Champion
I remember it being a short... but what movie was it with? I swear it was before a movie...never alone by itself.

Top Bottom